FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Women of Fab I beseech you..

Women of Fab I beseech you..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osyRedLips OP   Woman 37 weeks ago

Kildare

Please for the love of God start spreading them legs so we can put an end to the poor me can't get my hole thread. I'm not a Mathematician but I've done some calculations.There's being a plethora of threads saying they are struggling to get meets. So I thought it's about time I gave some Maths Grinds. Currently 50 women online but let's break that down some are events profiles some of to perve on friends or go on forums. Some only meeting at events etc. So let's just say half the 50 women are looking to meet that's 25 ladies for the whole of Ireland. At any one time there's over 300 guy's. So ladies your going to need to fuck 12 guy's a day to clear the current backlog. So ladies please do some Fab maths grinds and divide those legs..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 37 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

Can you get ticket system in place, like at the tax office?

By *r_Insatiable666Man 37 weeks ago

Cork

"Please for the love of God start spreading them legs so we can put an end to the poor me can't get my hole thread. I'm not a Mathematician but I've done some calculations.There's being a plethora of threads saying they are struggling to get meets. So I thought it's about time I gave some Maths Grinds. Currently 50 women online but let's break that down some are events profiles some of to perve on friends or go on forums. Some only meeting at events etc. So let's just say half the 50 women are looking to meet that's 25 ladies for the whole of Ireland. At any one time there's over 300 guy's. So ladies your going to need to fuck 12 guy's a day to clear the current backlog. So ladies please do some Fab maths grinds and divide those legs.."

Somebody came up with a far better solution! If lads want to fuck so badly, there are plenty of other lads to go around.

By *abrielle43Woman 37 weeks ago

Kildare

"Please for the love of God start spreading them legs so we can put an end to the poor me can't get my hole thread. I'm not a Mathematician but I've done some calculations.There's being a plethora of threads saying they are struggling to get meets. So I thought it's about time I gave some Maths Grinds. Currently 50 women online but let's break that down some are events profiles some of to perve on friends or go on forums. Some only meeting at events etc. So let's just say half the 50 women are looking to meet that's 25 ladies for the whole of Ireland. At any one time there's over 300 guy's. So ladies your going to need to fuck 12 guy's a day to clear the current backlog. So ladies please do some Fab maths grinds and divide those legs.."

I've met 3 in a year, I'll have to give up my job

Kildare

"Please for the love of God start spreading them legs so we can put an end to the poor me can't get my hole thread. I'm not a Mathematician but I've done some calculations.There's being a plethora of threads saying they are struggling to get meets. So I thought it's about time I gave some Maths Grinds. Currently 50 women online but let's break that down some are events profiles some of to perve on friends or go on forums. Some only meeting at events etc. So let's just say half the 50 women are looking to meet that's 25 ladies for the whole of Ireland. At any one time there's over 300 guy's. So ladies your going to need to fuck 12 guy's a day to clear the current backlog. So ladies please do some Fab maths grinds and divide those legs..

I've met 3 in a year, I'll have to give up my job "

You've being called up to the Hr department about this before we need to review your job!

By *eralt80Man 37 weeks ago

cork

It’s about bloody time

By *amsevenMan 37 weeks ago

cork

By * la carteCouple 37 weeks ago

Dublin

"Please for the love of God start spreading them legs so we can put an end to the poor me can't get my hole thread. I'm not a Mathematician but I've done some calculations.There's being a plethora of threads saying they are struggling to get meets. So I thought it's about time I gave some Maths Grinds. Currently 50 women online but let's break that down some are events profiles some of to perve on friends or go on forums. Some only meeting at events etc. So let's just say half the 50 women are looking to meet that's 25 ladies for the whole of Ireland. At any one time there's over 300 guy's. So ladies your going to need to fuck 12 guy's a day to clear the current backlog. So ladies please do some Fab maths grinds and divide those legs..

Somebody came up with a far better solution! If lads want to fuck so badly, there are plenty of other lads to go around. "

I wholeheartedly agree

By *rRiosMan 37 weeks ago

Dublin

Genuine question because I am really new hear. Is it normally like this or is this week particularly bad? I think there has been 4 separate threads.

By * la carteCouple 37 weeks ago

Dublin

"Genuine question because I am really new hear. Is it normally like this or is this week particularly bad? I think there has been 4 separate threads. "

Welcome to Fab - this is as good as it gets

By *indenMan 37 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

I've met 3 in a year, I'll have to give up my job

You've being called up to the Hr department about this before we need to review your job! "

I’ve spoken to the HR department, that said you should both start at a local level….

By *rRiosMan 37 weeks ago

Dublin

Here might be an actual solution that may be workable but it would require some recoding of the website.

Every new user has to fill out a questioner on sign up.

1. Are you aware this is not a free sex site

2. Do you know that more detailed profiles get more attention.

3. FYI women are not obliged to reply to you

Etc etc etc.

And then every user under 6 months/1year has to refer back to their own answers every time they try to make a new forum topic.

Or go gay… that is also an option!

By *ixenforfunWoman 37 weeks ago

banes mask

But im washing my hair

By *onderingpurposeMan 37 weeks ago

Belfast

Are you applying the Gran Canaria quotient? Factoring in that half of Fab seems to be in fecking PDI.

By *abrielle43Woman 37 weeks ago

Kildare

"Are you applying the Gran Canaria quotient? Factoring in that half of Fab seems to be in fecking PDI."

I've just got back from there

By *onderingpurposeMan 37 weeks ago

Belfast

"Are you applying the Gran Canaria quotient? Factoring in that half of Fab seems to be in fecking PDI.

I've just got back from there"

QED

By *elfastDMan 37 weeks ago

belfast

That’s better odds than I thought! I’m off to message 25 women and send them a link to this thread

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

And couples could take two of them and that would get the job done even quicker

By *inde_fucking_rellaWoman 37 weeks ago

Dublin

"Please for the love of God start spreading them legs so we can put an end to the poor me can't get my hole thread. I'm not a Mathematician but I've done some calculations.There's being a plethora of threads saying they are struggling to get meets. So I thought it's about time I gave some Maths Grinds. Currently 50 women online but let's break that down some are events profiles some of to perve on friends or go on forums. Some only meeting at events etc. So let's just say half the 50 women are looking to meet that's 25 ladies for the whole of Ireland. At any one time there's over 300 guy's. So ladies you’re going to need to fuck 12 guy's a day to clear the current backlog. So ladies please do some Fab maths grinds and divide those legs.."

If only they’d approve the expansion of Junction 14 to accommodate the backlog.

Kildare

"Please for the love of God start spreading them legs so we can put an end to the poor me can't get my hole thread. I'm not a Mathematician but I've done some calculations.There's being a plethora of threads saying they are struggling to get meets. So I thought it's about time I gave some Maths Grinds. Currently 50 women online but let's break that down some are events profiles some of to perve on friends or go on forums. Some only meeting at events etc. So let's just say half the 50 women are looking to meet that's 25 ladies for the whole of Ireland. At any one time there's over 300 guy's. So ladies you’re going to need to fuck 12 guy's a day to clear the current backlog. So ladies please do some Fab maths grinds and divide those legs..

If only they’d approve the expansion of Junction 14 to accommodate the backlog. "

I'm sticking a few pop up tents in the carpark to get through the backlog...

By *oo32Man 37 weeks ago

tipperary

If ye ladies could put togother a hit squad that could maybe satisfy whoever is complaining about getting no ride

Maybe 3 or 4 during the week and roster the weekends

Anyone not available will have to have a long hard look at themselves

Sorry, I'm too busy weaving my belly button fluff into a blanket for winter

By *chochamberWoman 37 weeks ago

Limerick

Fab fuckathon

By *iny DelightWoman 37 weeks ago

City Centre

Can't we just send half of them back to their wives and partners Rosie? I can stroke the egos of some of the tyre kickers and fantasists but I'm not chaffing my bits for anyone. Maybe that'll help with the green tick backlog we're being forced into eliminating.

By *oo32Man 37 weeks ago

tipperary

I'll be taking names for these lists on Sunday morning in the green tent in junction 14 (it's beside the electric chargers)

By *panishRebelMan 37 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Kildare

"Can't we just send half of them back to their wives and partners Rosie? I can stroke the egos of some of the tyre kickers and fantasists but I'm not chaffing my bits for anyone. Maybe that'll help with the green tick backlog we're being forced into eliminating.

"

This is what we need innovation thinking outside of your box! I'm promoting you to position of Head Stroker!

City Centre

"Can't we just send half of them back to their wives and partners Rosie? I can stroke the egos of some of the tyre kickers and fantasists but I'm not chaffing my bits for anyone. Maybe that'll help with the green tick backlog we're being forced into eliminating.

This is what we need innovation thinking outside of your box! I'm promoting you to position of Head Stroker! "

Great, it beats being a fluffer for those who put in no effort or have zero intention of ever showing up

By *electableicecreamMan 37 weeks ago

The West

Houston did 500 in one sitting.

Just sayin.

City Centre

"Houston did 500 in one sitting.

Just sayin."

But she only took 7 pumps from each. We cannot be expected to wax for 7 pumps.

By *rnobbyMan 37 weeks ago

kerry

What if a fella can only last 5 pumps.....just asking for a friend

"Houston did 500 in one sitting.

Just sayin.

But she only took 7 pumps from each. We cannot be expected to wax for 7 pumps."

7 x 500 = 3,500, ouch that would have to chaff

By *ourBoiiMan 37 weeks ago

Dublin

The absolute maths going off in this forum, insane haha

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan 37 weeks ago

Tipperary

"Please for the love of God start spreading them legs so we can put an end to the poor me can't get my hole thread. I'm not a Mathematician but I've done some calculations.There's being a plethora of threads saying they are struggling to get meets. So I thought it's about time I gave some Maths Grinds. Currently 50 women online but let's break that down some are events profiles some of to perve on friends or go on forums. Some only meeting at events etc. So let's just say half the 50 women are looking to meet that's 25 ladies for the whole of Ireland. At any one time there's over 300 guy's. So ladies you’re going to need to fuck 12 guy's a day to clear the current backlog. So ladies please do some Fab maths grinds and divide those legs.."
lol exactly as what’s been said all along. The balls (no pun intended ) are in the females court.

By *og-ManMan 37 weeks ago

somewhere

"Are you applying the Gran Canaria quotient? Factoring in that half of Fab seems to be in fecking PDI.

I've just got back from there"

So have I and about 40 others

I've just got back from there

So have I and about 40 others "

Start an other thread then for the next break stop hogging the thread

Delighted you’re back some of you’re friends on the forums were lost without ya send them big pdi hugs

Hope you enjoyed you’re break

By *ouls105Man 37 weeks ago

Foxford

I was booked in 4 months ago surly I'm due in

Kildare

"I was booked in 4 months ago surly I'm due in "

It's like the Nct we apologise for the current backlog. Please call to get on cancellation list

By *r_Insatiable666Man 37 weeks ago

Cork

"I was booked in 4 months ago surly I'm due in

It's like the Nct we apologise for the current backlog. Please call to get on cancellation list "

Like the NCT, it never comes back the same

By *astelloWoman 37 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Abrakafukaya

McDonkeys

Fast fucking to a new level

Dogging drive thru

By *eanR2023Man 37 weeks ago

Dublin

Lol some times we men are thick lol

By *ouls105Man 37 weeks ago

Foxford

It's like the Nct we apologise for the current backlog. Please call to get on cancellation list "

It's gone beyond a Joke now ye want to get your act together and start getting thru them mine better pass

By *oe Cool xxxMan 37 weeks ago

South Dublin

Once you create ur account and have a dick pic as ur profile the woman will come running , and if you add a naked pick taken In the bathroom with a dirty toilet in the background ur mailbox will explode.

Also if a girl couple shows no interested just Bonnard them with loads of messages and if that doesn’t work just call them fat and ugly , they’ll be jumping into your bed.

You’re welcome !

Waaaahaaa

Am overdue a lube change but will need that done before my NCT (Naked Cardinaldesires Time)

By *tand and DeliverMan 37 weeks ago

the wicked west

I've met 3 in a year, I'll have to give up my job "

Jesus Christ, what's with the slacking?!

You'd want to pull tour socks up or you'll get a very bad report card

By *tand and DeliverMan 37 weeks ago

the wicked west

[Removed by poster at 14/10/23 01:50:40]

Haven’t you done this thread before OP? Does that mean with work, life out fab and other commitments that fucking 12 guy’s a day can’t be achieved? Personally this is a real head scratcher, you might have to check the maths on this again OP!

By *cotsguyyMan 37 weeks ago

Belfast

Kildare

Haven’t you done this thread before OP? Does that mean with work, life out fab and other commitments that fucking 12 guy’s a day can’t be achieved? Personally this is a real head scratcher, you might have to check the maths on this again OP! "

I know it's difficult to gauge the average required every day to clear it. That's why I had a queue around the block at Junction 14 this morning! I may require a vagina transplant after my fanny's worn out ..

By *ot neuteredMan 37 weeks ago

Kildare

If the fannies are getting worn out, diversification may be needed, lads might have to settle for anal or a humble blowie

Im thinking of starting a campaign.

Campaign slogan:

No effort in your profile= no effort in bed.

The policy’s on offer could be centred around clearing the backlog on fab.

Guys could be offered a free service where by they profiles are done for free, including pics.

Female gloryholes throughout Ireland. Woman simply have their legs and fanny sticking out through the hole 24:7. Guys coming and going all the time.

Dial a ride.

Gangbangs and orgies ever day for the next 12 months.

Your right though, I’d need a campaign team. Any takes? We could all update are status to say no effort in your profile= no effort in bed. Then refer guys to this thread! Off course we’d also need an army of female volunteers!

Is only a suggestion at this point.

By *xplicitMan 37 weeks ago

donegal

Finally a forum post guys can relate to.About time yee weemin started to face facts

By *oudicaWoman 37 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Rosie you know me long enough to know that I’m a good worker, always willing to do that extra shift, BUT I’ve also done the maths and I’m only willing to divide my legs, if I’m guaranteed that they’ll multiply my orgasms with a good square root at an acute angle with an above average circumference cylinder. As much as I’m a fan of a good Gaussian distribution I think my idea of a favourable mean for a bell (end) curve might be slightly outside the regular parameters observed in the photo albums of the average profile here.

So in summary, the order of operations is critical to solving this quadratic equation and I’m only willing to to be added as denominator if the x-axis I’m working with intercepts my y-axis at a complimentary angle.

If you can solve that, then count me in Captain.

By *electableicecreamMan 37 weeks ago

The West

"Rosie you know me long enough to know that I’m a good worker, always willing to do that extra shift, BUT I’ve also done the maths and I’m only willing to divide my legs, if I’m guaranteed that they’ll multiply my orgasms with a good square root at an acute angle with an above average circumference cylinder. As much as I’m a fan of a good Gaussian distribution I think my idea of a favourable mean for a bell (end) curve might be slightly outside the regular parameters observed in the photo albums of the average profile here.

So in summary, the order of operations is critical to solving this quadratic equation and I’m only willing to to be added as denominator if the x-axis I’m working with intercepts my y-axis at a complimentary angle.

If you can solve that, then count me in Captain. "

*swoons*

By *indenMan 37 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"Rosie you know me long enough to know that I’m a good worker, always willing to do that extra shift, BUT I’ve also done the maths and I’m only willing to divide my legs, if I’m guaranteed that they’ll multiply my orgasms with a good square root at an acute angle with an above average circumference cylinder. As much as I’m a fan of a good Gaussian distribution I think my idea of a favourable mean for a bell (end) curve might be slightly outside the regular parameters observed in the photo albums of the average profile here.

If you can solve that, then count me in Captain. "

Being a former student of applied mathematics I’m willing to submit myself for analysis and respectful submission for consideration.

New phone, who dis!

By *ichael CoolMan 36 weeks ago

unknown

I'm willing to be first to try the new system, wouldn't want you professionals looking silly

By *otownkid1967Man 36 weeks ago

Portlaoise

"And couples could take two of them and that would get the job done even quicker "

Can I volunteer to get your quota up

By *lice..wonderlandWoman 36 weeks ago

Dublin

Im only here for the women.

Can I just take the 25 of them, and leave the lads to the lads

By *osyRedLips OP   Woman 36 weeks ago

Kildare

Can I just take the 25 of them, and leave the lads to the lads "

Best idea ever all Girl Gangbang I'll bring my strap on collection

By *lice..wonderlandWoman 36 weeks ago

Dublin

Best idea ever all Girl Gangbang I'll bring my strap on collection"

I think we've come to the best possible outcum. Case closed

By *otownkid1967Man 36 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Best idea ever all Girl Gangbang I'll bring my strap on collection

I think we've come to the best possible outcum. Case closed "

.could I act as your fluffer for the all girl gang bang

» Add a new message to this topic