FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What is it with women in here

What is it with women in here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imeovurlife OP   Man 37 weeks ago

cork city

I am totally genuine I go as far as to say I will meet anyone for a coffee. No offence to the men but I do T go that way and and the women like really hard to get. What can I do to meet a lovely women same as me and just wants to release emotions. Surely someone is here that need tlc.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eanR2023Man 37 weeks ago

Dublin

Takes the popcorn out and waits for it

By *r_Insatiable666Man 37 weeks ago

Cork

"Takes the popcorn out and waits for it "

Poor fella is gonna get crucified..

Dublin

"Takes the popcorn out and waits for it

Poor fella is gonna get crucified.."

Yup

By *exesrangerMan 37 weeks ago

city

Mate, I have to say, to be 100% honest with you, you actually really do look totally genuine to me. There's absolutely no need for more pics and you definitely don't need to write anything else in your bio. As far as I can tell you've hit the nail right on the head with your profile. Hang tight those lovely ladies will be flocking real soon. I'm certain of that.

By *acyoneWoman 37 weeks ago

South Donegal

"I am totally genuine I go as far as to say I will meet anyone for a coffee. No offence to the men but I do T go that way and and the women like really hard to get. What can I do to meet a lovely women same as me and just wants to release emotions. Surely someone is here that need tlc. "

For an open book you have fuck all for any woman to gauge anything about you..go read the hundreds of threads here from guys complaining of the same thing..and read the advice given..enough of this poor me shite when there's zero effort made..

Cork

"I am totally genuine I go as far as to say I will meet anyone for a coffee. No offence to the men but I do T go that way and and the women like really hard to get. What can I do to meet a lovely women same as me and just wants to release emotions. Surely someone is here that need tlc.

For an open book you have fuck all for any woman to gauge anything about you..go read the hundreds of threads here from guys complaining of the same thing..and read the advice given..enough of this poor me shite when there's zero effort made.. "

What? No way! This guy is Mr. Sex, I hear most women think about him when with their husband's

city

"I am totally genuine I go as far as to say I will meet anyone for a coffee. No offence to the men but I do T go that way and and the women like really hard to get. What can I do to meet a lovely women same as me and just wants to release emotions. Surely someone is here that need tlc.

For an open book you have fuck all for any woman to gauge anything about you..go read the hundreds of threads here from guys complaining of the same thing..and read the advice given..enough of this poor me shite when there's zero effort made.. "

I was going with a more gentle approach but this works as well.

By *aughty MilfCouple 37 weeks ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

No offense but I'd prefer guys taller than I am

city

Sean pass the popcorn will ya please before it's all gone

cork city

Sound

By *ackandsashaCouple 37 weeks ago

West Dublin

"Mate, I have to say, to be 100% honest with you, you actually really do look totally genuine to me. There's absolutely no need for more pics and you definitely don't need to write anything else in your bio. As far as I can tell you've hit the nail right on the head with your profile. Hang tight those lovely ladies will be flocking real soon. I'm certain of that. "

By *rAndMrsRightCouple 37 weeks ago

newtownabbey

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/ireland/1519959

By *inglemyclitpleaseWoman 37 weeks ago

dublin

All the men in the comments… gas! Gym bros unite!

cork city

I was up in Dublin and not one lady wanted to meet. I thought this was a site for fun nothing serious just see were it Goes. I have sent mums messages and nothing. I even sent my mobile to women on here. I don’t no what to do.

Dublin

Sean pass the popcorn will ya please before it's all gone"

Lol here ya go

Cork

Okay I actually feel bad. We can't control our heights.

Still, the poor me act on here won't do shit except make you sound entitled.

Look at some of the well verified profiles on here and then look at your own.

FYI if you had more pics and something to read, maybe your height wouldn't be the only thing I noticed about your profile

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

"I am totally genuine I go as far as to say I will meet anyone for a coffee. No offence to the men but I do T go that way and and the women like really hard to get. What can I do to meet a lovely women same as me and just wants to release emotions. Surely someone is here that need tlc. "

Look this is a marathon not a sprint if you hit the wall bail out don’t take any negative posts serious coz they’ve probably done what you’ve done

Have a little patience just like the song if it doesn’t work then look somewhere else

city

Lol here ya go "

Ah for feck sake! I genuinely thought you'd leave me more than just the teeth breakers at the end

Look this is a marathon not a sprint if you hit the wall bail out don’t take any negative posts serious coz they’ve probably done what you’ve done

Have a little patience just like the song if it doesn’t work then look somewhere else

"

Or wait and some on here will give you good advice

Dublin

Lol here ya go

Ah for feck sake! I genuinely thought you'd leave me more than just the teeth breakers at the end"

Sorry just got engrossed and like the butter flavour

You say you will "Meet Anyone" (that's enough of a turn-off for me & I haven't even looked at your profile & also what kinda of emotions are you hoping to release....

You say you will "Meet Anyone" (that's enough of a turn-off for me & I haven't even looked at your profile & also what kinda of emotions are you hoping to release.... "

Good point now up to you op sick of minding babies get on with it

By *ofusplusCouple 37 weeks ago

Limerick

Your profile heading "Looking to enjoy my life" is offputting as you make it all about your own pleasure. What will you offer a woman? What separates you from the thousands of other single male profiles on here?

I'd put up some clothed pics instead of the one you have up.

But that's just my opinion. Good luck

city

"I was up in Dublin and not one lady wanted to meet. I thought this was a site for fun nothing serious just see were it Goes. I have sent mums messages and nothing. I even sent my mobile to women on here. I don’t no what to do. "

Mate don't be sending out your phone number. For your own sake, please don't do that.

Throw in a suit or something smart and take some nice photos of yourself. Your height is not something that you need worry about. You might no be for everyone you you can be right sure you are right for someone. Write a here lines about yourself, it's not easy but give ppl something interesting to read about you. If You're trying to sell yourself you gotta make it appealing to others. Figure out your good points and highlight them. We all had to stay here but the "poor me" thing and blaming the ladies here is just not a good look when you've clearly put no effort into creating your profile. It's a sex site not a "dial a ride" . And for the love of god don't say I'll literally have coffee with anyone, it makes everyone feel so so special

Cork

"I was up in Dublin and not one lady wanted to meet. I thought this was a site for fun nothing serious just see were it Goes. I have sent mums messages and nothing. I even sent my mobile to women on here. I don’t no what to do.

Mate don't be sending out your phone number. For your own sake, please don't do that.

Throw in a suit or something smart and take some nice photos of yourself. Your height is not something that you need worry about. You might no be for everyone you you can be right sure you are right for someone. Write a here lines about yourself, it's not easy but give ppl something interesting to read about you. If You're trying to sell yourself you gotta make it appealing to others. Figure out your good points and highlight them. We all had to stay here but the "poor me" thing and blaming the ladies here is just not a good look when you've clearly put no effort into creating your profile. It's a sex site not a "dial a ride" . And for the love of god don't say I'll literally have coffee with anyone, it makes everyone feel so so special"

This! He put it a lot nicer than me

city

Lol here ya go

Ah for feck sake! I genuinely thought you'd leave me more than just the teeth breakers at the end

Sorry just got engrossed and like the butter flavour "

Please tell me you didn't suck the butter off the corns and then spat them back in the box ?? Please god no.

Gotta puke

Dublin

Lol here ya go

Sorry just got engrossed and like the butter flavour

Please tell me you didn't suck the butter off the corns and then spat them back in the box ?? Please god no.

Gotta puke "

Lol me no but I know someone who does haha

By *ioandPabloCouple 37 weeks ago

Mullingar

I'm sorry but as a woman this is an absolute ick. You have a bare profile with high expectations. Just because this is a site for fun doesn't mean you're anymore entitled to it than the other 100s of genuine guys who put effort into their profile, who make the effort to go to social events and interact. Sorry guys, I'm hangry lol.

By *indenMan 37 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

Dude, for the love of Jasus, don’t be sending your mobile number to random people on the internet.

By *aughty MilfCouple 37 weeks ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

Try socials for newbies to start. Be advertised on here

By *aptain Caveman41Man 37 weeks ago

Home

Dude you are here 4 months and for a single fella that's like a second in an hour. Give it time you will get there .

"I was up in Dublin and not one lady wanted to meet. I thought this was a site for fun nothing serious just see were it Goes. I have sent mums messages and nothing. I even sent my mobile to women on here. I don’t no what to do. "

OP I find your forum post & comments quite strange & odd tbh....what do you mean when you say "I have sent mums messages and nothing".... It screams entitlement & in my pov.... you've done yourself absolutely no favours....

I've sussed your personality & it ain't nice....I'm straight up & out with it OP....I'd defo change your PFP too as another Lady here suggested....

As for your height ....you can't change that....not unless you get stretched....

I'm blunt yea & straight out with it....some call it an honest opinion....

cork city

First of all I said I’d meet anyone for a coffee not fuck anyone.

Second it’s a site for fun right everyone is entitled to give there own way of looking at things and I want to pleasure a women I get enjoyment out of seeing a lady enjoy her time with me. Even if that’s just a coffee. A lot are taking this the wrong way. I didn’t mean to say mums I ment to say numbers. Thank you for all your messages. I am thinking I might leave this site as unfortunately I’m getting nothing out of it. I thought after covid people would love to even meet for a coffee ffs. Where is the social life gone. Not always about sex.

By *huCullainMan 37 weeks ago

Rathowen

Poor fella is gonna get crucified.."

I can hear the click click of nail guns being loaded

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 37 weeks ago

kinkytown

"First of all I said I’d meet anyone for a coffee not fuck anyone.

Second it’s a site for fun right everyone is entitled to give there own way of looking at things and I want to pleasure a women I get enjoyment out of seeing a lady enjoy her time with me. Even if that’s just a coffee. A lot are taking this the wrong way. I didn’t mean to say mums I ment to say numbers. Thank you for all your messages. I am thinking I might leave this site as unfortunately I’m getting nothing out of it. I thought after covid people would love to even meet for a coffee ffs. Where is the social life gone. Not always about sex. "

For us your profile has zero things in it that would make us even pause for a second. As said above decent photos, clothed and nice always helps. More effort in your profile cause right now it's lazy how much is filled in. There's others who put the effort in and actually get somewhere. Make the same effort and it will be rewarded. Otherwise sulk and whinge on the forum like all the other males who feel entitled to women on a site where they vastly outweigh women

Dee

Limerick

" I thought after covid people would love to even meet for a coffee ffs. Where is the social life gone. Not always about sex. "

Plenty of people are meeting for coffee. Just because you haven't had any luck doesn't mean that everyone else is in the same boat, far from it.

Ask yourself what makes your profile stand out so that a lady would choose to meet you over somebody else.

There lies your answer

By *astelloWoman 37 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

You wanted emotions released tah dah....

By *tand and DeliverMan 37 weeks ago

the wicked west

Second it’s a site for fun right everyone is entitled to give there own way of looking at things and I want to pleasure a women I get enjoyment out of seeing a lady enjoy her time with me. Even if that’s just a coffee. A lot are taking this the wrong way. I didn’t mean to say mums I ment to say numbers. Thank you for all your messages. I am thinking I might leave this site as unfortunately I’m getting nothing out of it. I thought after covid people would love to even meet for a coffee ffs. Where is the social life gone. Not always about sex. "

Try to think like a woman and go look at your profile while trying. I think you'll find your answer.

They have oodles of men to choose from and you're surprised/annoyed they're not picking you? C'mon, there's no way you're convincing me you're that unaware. You just came here to throw a tantrum and your comments confirm that

By *hett and scarlettCouple 37 weeks ago

Dublin

You are constantly contradicting and saying in one sentence that it’s just supposed to be about fun, but you want social interactions. The site isn’t binary in what it offers.

The problem is your expectations. So either adjust them, work on your profile (because it’s poor to be very honest) or maybe leaving is the best option for you.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan 37 weeks ago

Tipperary

You’re young, 34 but only a profile pic and no other public pics won’t draw anyone in. You also have a one line profile. make changes on those 2 and see do your fortunes change over the next 4-6 weeks.

By *olverineMan 37 weeks ago

ennis

Well guys why not cut op a bit of slak, ye on about his profile I have seen women and couples profiles with less on them demanding face photo with frist massage, these profile are more off putting..

Op it's a long road here...as people have said here try to get to socials trust me there a a great night out...

By *rRiosMan 37 weeks ago

Dublin

I am just going to parrot what everyone else is saying but as a newbie…

To give you a comparison, people are saying 10:1 ratio of men to women I would think it’s greater, I saw a woman’s profile the other day. She had one picture and one line “New to this site but open minded, discreet and cute”. Within an hour she had updated it to say “WOW 100 messages in an hour”

That is what you are competing with. Why, of 100 messages, would a lady respond to yours? I ask myself this question when writing message. My first couple of messages consisted of “wow, your pics are hot” but that is Neanderthal stuff! Of course she knows her pics are hot! She uploaded them to the internet for people to look at.

Any women in this thread, how many messages would you receive a day on average? I’m curious.

I am very new here. My profile is poor and I admit that in it, but it is a better effort than yours, no offense. I have sent 10s of messages that don’t get read or get read and not replied to. It’s shit but that’s life. And literally the same in real life too. Go to any pub or club and the majority of the time I will get shot down if I am trying to talk with random women with no prior interaction (a look, a smile, a shared funny moment). Women don’t owe me anything. And why would my profile deserve a response over someone else’s.

I’m coming across as a SJW here and I’m not. It’s simple economics. Supply and demand. Men are in supply and women in demand. Messages are currency and attention or responses and meet up are profit. Sorry, I’m butchering this metaphor, but I hope you get the point.

If you think of a real world example. If you were in a coffee shop, you offer to pay for the lady in front of you, she politely refuses (or even scoffs!)… what are you going to do? Complain to the manager? If it is just coffee and a social interaction you are after why don’t you try this genuinely.

How about we organize a photo shoot together, get suited and booted and have a few drinks. Get silly with it like, and make whopper profiles! And by the end of it THEY’LL be inviting US for coffee!!

Lol obviously the last part is jokes but yea, listen to the sexy sexers having all the sexy sex above. Manage your expectations. Best of luck with it.

By *og-ManMan 37 weeks ago

somewhere

Op

I think your expectations were wrong when you joined the site

You don't just get sex on demand as you seem to think

You don't just get a coffee meet on demand as you seem to think

You have to put some effort in for both options

By *leasurer77Man 37 weeks ago

Athlone

Imagine a blindfolded woman in a bar with 100 men who are on Fab. She gets to spend a proportionate amount of time with them based on the amount of content on their profiles. She gets to look at them for a proportionate amount of time to the number of pics they have. Some guys here would get half an hour with her, you would get about 10 seconds. That's what you're up against and what you need to improve.

Limerick

"

To give you a comparison, people are saying 10:1 ratio of men to women I would think it’s greater, I saw a woman’s profile the other day. She had one picture and one line “New to this site but open minded, discreet and cute”. Within an hour she had updated it to say “WOW 100 messages in an hour”

That is what you are competing with. Why, of 100 messages, would a lady respond to yours? I ask myself this question when writing message. My first couple of messages consisted of “wow, your pics are hot” but that is Neanderthal stuff! Of course she knows her pics are hot! She uploaded them to the internet for people to look at.

Any women in this thread, how many messages would you receive a day on average? I’m curious.

I am very new here. My profile is poor and I admit that in it, but it is a better effort than yours, no offense. I have sent 10s of messages that don’t get read or get read and not replied to. It’s shit but that’s life. And literally the same in real life too. Go to any pub or club and the majority of the time I will get shot down if I am trying to talk with random women with no prior interaction (a look, a smile, a shared funny moment). Women don’t owe me anything. And why would my profile deserve a response over someone else’s.

I’m coming across as a SJW here and I’m not. It’s simple economics. Supply and demand. Men are in supply and women in demand. Messages are currency and attention or responses and meet up are profit. Sorry, I’m butchering this metaphor, but I hope you get the point.

If you think of a real world example. If you were in a coffee shop, you offer to pay for the lady in front of you, she politely refuses (or even scoffs!)… what are you going to do? Complain to the manager? If it is just coffee and a social interaction you are after why don’t you try this genuinely.

How about we organize a photo shoot together, get suited and booted and have a few drinks. Get silly with it like, and make whopper profiles! And by the end of it THEY’LL be inviting US for coffee!!

Lol obviously the last part is jokes but yea, listen to the sexy sexers having all the sexy sex above. Manage your expectations. Best of luck with it.

"

You'll do well on here, you have the right attitude

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 37 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

I belive that "Not replying" has absolutely nothing to do the ratio of men v women, high competition, supply and demand, the number of mails ladies get.

Simply, if you aren't interesting, you won't get a response.

It wouldnt change a thing if there were 10 times more women than men, they still won't respond to someone they aren't interested in.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 37 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"I belive that "Not replying" has absolutely nothing to do the ratio of men v women, high competition, supply and demand, the number of mails ladies get.

It wouldnt change a thing if there were 10 times more women than men, they still won't respond to someone they aren't interested in."

Can't disagree with that.

Said it before say it again what you put into fab you get back.

It’s all about effort.

Most of the ladies here on fab are also involved in the swinging scene. Safe to say around half.

We rarely rarely meet men off the fab site it’s all socials and parties.

So maybe get yourself to an event.

Make your profile more interesting.

Limerick

"I belive that "Not replying" has absolutely nothing to do the ratio of men v women, high competition, supply and demand, the number of mails ladies get.

It wouldnt change a thing if there were 10 times more women than men, they still won't respond to someone they aren't interested in."

Absolutely agree

Some guys are doing very well here because they put in the effort, simples.

By *panishRebelMan 37 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

I find it sad reading through from the opp post and most comments.

Some people are really harsh with their truth. Basically say suck it up. Others saying hang in there etc.

It's not easy for some, and I can see how it can lead to self pity.

This self pity is a real turn off for many.

The ratio of single men to women is high. Not sure how but say its 5 to 1. I think it may be higher.

If a woman decides to have five meets in a 5 week period, then there are going to be 1 man only satisfied on average for every 5 waiting.

And I am sure that once the desired set of men are found, it will be more meets for the desired man.

That leaves many others through just statistics dissatisfied.

So those who say put in the effort, find a way to distinguish your self are bang on.

And that's before being the kind of fella that will be desired.

So definitely, I would recommend, not getting too attached to things, until they actually happen. Enjoy the little things. Be comfortable as you are. The rest is a bonus.

With time, the stats will come good for you.

By *evine DestinyWoman 37 weeks ago

sligo

Take all the advice above and make the changes that work for you. Remember your profile is your shop window you need to entice us in

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple 37 weeks ago

ireland

I actually think this is a piss take

Tipperary

"Well guys why not cut op a bit of slak, ye on about his profile I have seen women and couples profiles with less on them demanding face photo with frist massage, these profile are more off putting..

Op it's a long road here...as people have said here try to get to socials trust me there a a great night out..."

if a woman on here had a profile pic and little in her profile, many men would still jump at it. It’s the difference in the 2 sexes. Also the choice women have. A blank profile with no pics won’t engage her.

"I actually think this is a piss take "

I prefer the term squirt…..

By *electableicecreamMan 37 weeks ago

The West

This.

Athlone

Are women that much different to men? If the ratio switched 360 degrees then so would the behaviours i.e. women would send most of the messages and men would ignore them accordingly!

By *lueDressWoman 37 weeks ago

Bath

Personally all I can say is I was a serial meeter. I had five meets in one week once. Now, I didn't consider it bad at the time, but looking back maybe it was. Things have changed. People are reluctant to meet. A lot of scammers online, both male and female.Ive had many trolls too.And 3 stalkers.Is it fear..maybe.Lessons learnt.

By *aracarCouple 37 weeks ago

waterford

My god !!!! these forums are hilarious

By *uko941Man 37 weeks ago

Dunshaughlin

Dude I here like 3 years or something I'm still not meet verified (not for lack of trying) but you don't see me complaining it'll just take time

By *ot_your_average_fabberMan 37 weeks ago

dublin

We are all here for different reasons, some people are here to have fun, some people are here to regular fun and some just want chats or to look at the forums I think that gets lost in the experience and expectations! It comes down to a few things sending the right message to the right person at the right time, if you stress about it you will get nowhere on the site, if you have the patience sit back and enjoy what it is and you will get there.

Thoughts and prayers with OP

One sentence in your profile

Pm me. Ask anything I’m like an open book lol

One pic you can view without sending you a friends request

Personally I’d give you a 4 out of ten for you profile. I know this isn’t what the threads about. What’s the thread about? The same old shit as always, some fella, somewhere can’t get his leg over. Does that sum it up folks?

Any woman that takes a look at your profile and the effort you’ve put into would most likely go down to the shop and buy some batteries for her vibrator. Mostly this is because they’d think to themselves I’ll get more joy out of my vibrator. Zero effort in a profile= zero effort in bed.

Tipperary

It wouldnt change a thing if there were 10 times more women than men, they still won't respond to someone they aren't interested in.

Are women that much different to men? If the ratio switched 360 degrees then so would the behaviours i.e. women would send most of the messages and men would ignore them accordingly!"

exactly.

Kinda Dublin

Are women that much different to men? If the ratio switched 360 degrees then so would the behaviours i.e. women would send most of the messages and men would ignore them accordingly!exactly. "

I disagree. Women ARE very different from men (generally speaking), especially the way we view sex. Why do you think theres 10 x more men than women here??? Because we by far, more sex obsessed than women.

If Fab limited the numbers of men able to join, its not going to change a woman's behaviour or her standards, and make her email blank profiles desperate for sex.

city

Hmmmm take away the wide variety of choices and standards will be lowered. I think women here are every bit as sexed up as men but they can have a better selection to choose from. If fab were to limit the men joining I believe the tables would be better balanced, but heck.... where the fun in that eh

Limerick

Are women that much different to men? If the ratio switched 360 degrees then so would the behaviours i.e. women would send most of the messages and men would ignore them accordingly!exactly.

I disagree. Women ARE very different from men (generally speaking), especially the way we view sex. Why do you think theres 10 x more men than women here??? Because we by far, more sex obsessed than women.

If Fab limited the numbers of men able to join, its not going to change a woman's behaviour or her standards, and make her email blank profiles desperate for sex."

Omg I'm agreeing with you again

Women are far more selective about partners. It goes back to evolution where we carefully selected who sired our offspring to give them the best chance at survival. Men are designed to sire as many kids as possible (sow their wild oats), thus they want to shag as many as possible to keep their bloodline going.

So in summary, if there were 10x more women than men, the women would still get the same amount of meets while the men would be shagging left, right and centre. The stuff of dreams for you sex-deprived creatures

Tipperary

Are women that much different to men? If the ratio switched 360 degrees then so would the behaviours i.e. women would send most of the messages and men would ignore them accordingly!exactly.

If Fab limited the numbers of men able to join, it’s not going to change a woman's behaviour or her standards, and make her email blank profiles desperate for sex."

the more I think of it, there is substance In what you’re saying. Women are totally different to men in most aspects as to how they view sex. It’s like I said earlier, a lot of men I bet could view a woman’s profile with a profile picture and nothing else and he’d still chance her. With the roles reversed there is not a hope a woman would do it. In saying that, when the women have all the options, they have to do it . Still, I don’t know why any man would be that desperate but I guess some are

If Fab limited the numbers of men able to join, its not going to change a woman's behaviour or her standards, and make her email blank profiles desperate for sex.

Women are far more selective about partners. It goes back to evolution where we carefully selected who sired our offspring to give them the best chance at survival. Men are designed to sire as many kids as possible (sow their wild oats), thus they want to shag as many as possible to keep their bloodline going.

So in summary, if there were 10x more women than men, the women would still get the same amount of meets while the men would be shagging left, right and centre. The stuff of dreams for you sex-deprived creatures "

It’s gone from some lad complaining about no meets to evolution.. gotta love these forums … lot of thought in that one

By *chochamberWoman 37 weeks ago

Limerick

Sent mum s message.... Huh? Why are they low hanging fruit?

By *chochamberWoman 37 weeks ago

Limerick

"I was up in Dublin and not one lady wanted to meet. I thought this was a site for fun nothing serious just see were it Goes. I have sent mums messages and nothing. I even sent my mobile to women on here. I don’t no what to do.

Sent mum s message.... Huh? Why are they low hanging fruit? "

Agh I see you said this was a typo, nevermind, we ll all shuffle along.

Update the profile pic, put up a few more. Put 5 funny lines into your profile.

Athlone

So in summary, if there were 10x more women than men, the women would still get the same amount of meets while the men would be shagging left, right and centre. The stuff of dreams for you sex-deprived creatures "

Women are more selective about partners because they have more to select from. If they had to compete with 9 other women for every one man their profiles would have to improve and/or their standards would have to drop because us current "fuck anything that moves" guys would change our standards accordingly. We'd be shagging left right and centre but we'd be shagging the verified women with the best profiles. Oh and if you think guys like OP complain a lot (and they do) how do you think it would be if it was the women who were in the same boat?

By *educing_EmCouple 37 weeks ago

Tipperary

I'm just bookmarking so I can come back and read this thread

Em x

By *he Cupid coupleCouple 37 weeks ago

Cupidville

I will happily meet you for a coffee. Message me to arrange. I'll report back how it goes lol

sligo

So in summary, if there were 10x more women than men, the women would still get the same amount of meets while the men would be shagging left, right and centre. The stuff of dreams for you sex-deprived creatures

Women are more selective about partners because they have more to select from. If they had to compete with 9 other women for every one man their profiles would have to improve and/or their standards would have to drop because us current "fuck anything that moves" guys would change our standards accordingly. We'd be shagging left right and centre but we'd be shagging the verified women with the best profiles. Oh and if you think guys like OP complain a lot (and they do) how do you think it would be if it was the women who were in the same boat?"

I'm not here to compete with anyone for attention.

As for dropping my standards why should I? Wouldn't expect anyone else to either.

I don't get many messages , haven't met anyone in months and the pool to select might be full but I'm not lowering my standards just to get the ride.

By *ustBoWoman 37 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

Women are more selective about partners because they have more to select from. If they had to compete with 9 other women for every one man their profiles would have to improve and/or their standards would have to drop because us current "fuck anything that moves" guys would change our standards accordingly. We'd be shagging left right and centre but we'd be shagging the verified women with the best profiles. Oh and if you think guys like OP complain a lot (and they do) how do you think it would be if it was the women who were in the same boat?"

What a load of utter bollocks.

I can only speak for myself but I've never felt the need to compete with any other woman for a man nor would I ever.I would let them to it rather than be that desperate.

I also would not drop my standards for a shag on here or anywhere else regardless of number ratios.

I enjoy sex but it's not the be all and end all in my life and I would happily do without than shag someone just for the sake of it.

I also have never had an issue messaging anyone first when I am doing new meets in fact I prefer to find people I am interested in rather than wait and hope that they would message me.

Stop sounding so desperate. It reeks if desperation. No one wants that in a man they be afraid as you sound needy and maybe little obsessive

somewhere

If a man sets up a blank profile with no pics and very little bio information then he'll get no messages

If a woman sets up a blank profile with no pics and very little bio information she'll get dozens of messages and dic pics

Make of that what you will

The West

My standards are aligned with my taste, my desires, my ethics, the kind of people I'm attracted to etc

It doesn't have anything to do with the amount of women available.

How many men here have turned women down? I think it's probably more than a lot of people might think.

Tipperary

"If a man sets up a blank profile with no pics and very little bio information then he'll get no messages

If a woman sets up a blank profile with no pics and very little bio information she'll get dozens of messages and dic pics

Make of that what you will "

exactly. It’s the complete different mindsets of the opposite sexes.

By *ichael CoolMan 37 weeks ago

unknown

I feel your pain

By *oo32Man 37 weeks ago

tipperary

Get verified,after that you can practically ride whoever ya want,that's the idea of it anyway...

There's was even a wan here a few weeks ago in junction 14,you got a coffee and a blowjob,there were a few terms and conditions tho

Kind of a blow and go service

By *ealitybitesMan 37 weeks ago

Belfast

Why would we shag the verified women with the best profiles?

I've seen some amazing profiles on here that are verified by lots of other amazing profiles and I wouldn't touch them with someone else's.

Being verified and having great pics doesn't preclude anyone from being a cunt.

Having a great bio and a fit body doesn't guarantee you are any good in bed.

I have always formed my own opinions on people here and stuck by them.

I've also stuck by my principles and can honestly say I've turned down twice as many offers for sex on here as I've accepted even when the person asking believes they are a fab celeb and even when I've been told they will end my journey.

Anyone wanting to have sex with me is going to have to put the effort in and work for it so numbers and ratios mean nothing to me.

By *arbieandbaldyCouple 37 weeks ago

Dublin, Liverpool

"

"

Cracking advice, last part was funny as hell

Athlone

"

Women are more selective about partners because they have more to select from. If they had to compete with 9 other women for every one man their profiles would have to improve and/or their standards would have to drop because us current "fuck anything that moves" guys would change our standards accordingly. We'd be shagging left right and centre but we'd be shagging the verified women with the best profiles. Oh and if you think guys like OP complain a lot (and they do) how do you think it would be if it was the women who were in the same boat?

I can only speak for myself but I've never felt the need to compete with any other woman for a man nor would I ever.I would let them to it rather than be that desperate.

I also would not drop my standards for a shag on here or anywhere else regardless of number ratios.

I enjoy sex but it's not the be all and end all in my life and I would happily do without than shag someone just for the sake of it.

I also have never had an issue messaging anyone first when I am doing new meets in fact I prefer to find people I am interested in rather than wait and hope that they would message me."

It was hypothetical. You never felt the need to compete because you've never had to, and why would you. My point was if the world was turned on it's head there wouldn't be too much difference between what men do now and what women would do then.

Belfast

"

I also have never had an issue messaging anyone first when I am doing new meets in fact I prefer to find people I am interested in rather than wait and hope that they would message me.

It was hypothetical. You never felt the need to compete because you've never had to, and why would you. My point was if the world was turned on it's head there wouldn't be too much difference between what men do now and what women would do then."

Do you feel the need to compete on here?

By *ustBoWoman 37 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

It was hypothetical. You never felt the need to compete because you've never had to, and why would you. My point was if the world was turned on it's head there wouldn't be too much difference between what men do now and what women would do then."

No I'd still be just as fussy as I am now and I wouldn't be competing with anyone at all. Regardless of ratios.

And if men in that hypothetical scenario would expect me to then they would be sadly mistaken.

Plenty of people on here see fab as a competition and that includes some of the women. I never have seen it that way and never would,as I said I'd rather do without sex than be bothered with that crap.

The West

The mating game is by it's nature a competition. We're all just a bunch of Bird's of Paradise.

By *ufflerloverMan 37 weeks ago

Sligo

I don’t see what’s wrong with meeting people for coffee or anyone for coffee as long as they are not utterly loola or a Manchester United supporter, are we all so precious these days?

Kinda Dublin

"The mating game is by it's nature a competition. We're all just a bunch of Bird's of Paradise."

Funny you say that, because there's been a lot of research into the evolution of "beauty". And it's thought since both humans and birds have similar eyesight (in that we both have good vision see in full colour) that our standards of beauty in sexual selection has evolved similarly.

If you are a bird, that can sing, dance, have beautiful clothing, a nice tidy home, and bring the bird you're wooing lots of shiny metals and precious stones, then you are gonna fuck like a rock star!! Just like humans.

No other animal on earth courts like us and the birds.

By *osepearlWoman 37 weeks ago

bray

So poorly presented profile and “ I will meet anyone “ turn me off, surely someone is here, but not me , No offence to you

I reckon the Ratio is about 500:1 Male:Female...

I'm serious....

By *inkywife1981Couple 37 weeks ago

A town near you

I dont know about the OP but if you can't get the ride in everyday situations like pulling in pub or club then don't expect to have any success here.

Athlone

"

It was hypothetical. You never felt the need to compete because you've never had to, and why would you. My point was if the world was turned on it's head there wouldn't be too much difference between what men do now and what women would do then.

Do you feel the need to compete on here? "

If we're not competing why tell op to improve his profile?

somewhere

"I reckon the Ratio is about 500:1 Male:Female...

I'm serious...."

At the moment in Ireland

81 women online

173 couples online

300 + men online

38000 people online but think that's site wide and not just Ireland but not sure

on a weeknight at around 1am you'll see

300 plus men

30 couples

15 women online at one time.

I'd say that's a pretty consistent ratio during the day too

By *ifestyleMan 37 weeks ago

Strabane & Dublin

I only stopped by for the popcorn any left?

I'm serious...."

Hello Serious, I’m Barns, Linden Barns….. and I’ll take those odds…….

Belfast

"

If we're not competing why tell op to improve his profile?"

I didn't and I never do but at the same time I've never felt the need to compete with anyone on here.

Athlone

"

I didn't and I never do but at the same time I've never felt the need to compete with anyone on here."

So your extensive profile content is not designed to make you look a better prospect than the next guy??

Limerick

"

I didn't and I never do but at the same time I've never felt the need to compete with anyone on here.

So your extensive profile content is not designed to make you look a better prospect than the next guy??"

Can't answer for RB but for us it's about enjoying posting decent pictures and also being very clear in our bio what we are looking for.

If you see it all as a competition then maybe Fab isn't for you. Guys should be helping each other out, not seeing each other as competition (and acting accordingly). For a woman, there's nothing as offputting.

By *rish In DubaiMan 37 weeks ago

Carlow

This is not a site for fun. This is a swingers site.

Also why are you highlighting you messaged mother's. Do you think there easier then everyone else?

Belfast

"

So your extensive profile content is not designed to make you look a better prospect than the next guy??"

The day I see this place as a competition is the day I'll delete that extensive profile.

That profile is who I am and if people want to meet me that's who they are going to meet.

If they prefer to meet someone else my profile will still be there, unchanged.

Who would I compete against anyway?

All men?

All men of my age?

All men of my age in my area?

Can't be arsed with that. I'm 58 not 12 so playground competition holds no appeal.

Tipperary

If you’re actively looking on here and there is hundreds of guys to women, your profile is key to success. Your location, your pictures, your bio. If you have no pics/ no text , you havnt a hope. Location is massive also. Do I see it as a competiton? Don’t know Is that the right word but I think it you’re a man and you don’t have alot of time to give, you’re wasting your time on here. No matter what filters, women will get a fair degree of messages on here. She might genuinely not like your profile (I’m been harsh but better looking guys will succeed when the volume is there). Luck has a part to play in it 2. I consider myself a decent enough looking lad but I’d find it much easier to pull in person they online.

Athlone

"

So your extensive profile content is not designed to make you look a better prospect than the next guy??

The day I see this place as a competition is the day I'll delete that extensive profile.

That profile is who I am and if people want to meet me that's who they are going to meet.

If they prefer to meet someone else my profile will still be there, unchanged.

Who would I compete against anyway?

All men?

All men of my age?

All men of my age in my area?

Can't be arsed with that. I'm 58 not 12 so playground competition holds no appeal. "

If you say so.

The West

So much preening. So many ruffled feathers.

By *oman StringerMan 37 weeks ago

Sallynoggin

Have to say, being a shorty has it's barriers. Keep trying here and on dating apps OP. If I can do it, you can too mate. Be confident, polite, courteous and never have any expectations. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, learn from it. Be patient and remember, every dog has it's day

Belfast

It must be very tiring for anyone, man or woman, feeling they have to compete all the time.

Being the loudest in the room, the one turning heads when they walk in, having the last word, the biggest laugh, the best tits, biggest dick and so on.

newtownabbey

"It must be very tiring for anyone, man or woman, feeling they have to compete all the time.

Being the loudest in the room, the one turning heads when they walk in, having the last word, the biggest laugh, the best tits, biggest dick and so on.

"

Forgot to mention the internal rage when someone else might look better than them and having to put others down just to appear "better"

Limerick

"It must be very tiring for anyone, man or woman, feeling they have to compete all the time.

Forgot to mention the internal rage when someone else might look better than them and having to put others down just to appear "better" "

Because it's all so sexy and attractive to a woman

Athlone

"So much preening. So many ruffled feathers."

Indeed!

Belfast

Forgot to mention the internal rage when someone else might look better than them and having to put others down just to appear "better"

Because it's all so sexy and attractive to a woman "

My only experience of this on fab has actually been women putting other women down in private while acting like their bestie in the forums.

Hedging their bets by publicly claiming to be supportive while at the same time being part of the problem.

The West

"

Competition doesn't have to be like that at all. Some people enjoy putting their best for forward and are gracious no matter the outcome.

Humans love to compete. We have sport and games abound and fab is no different.

Also consider the possibility that for an individual, fab maybe a competition between two opposing outcomes; meeting or not meeting.

Some people might simply be competing with their own performance or success.

Competition can be healthy and fun.

Belfast

Competition doesn't have to be like that at all. Some people enjoy putting their best for forward and are gracious no matter the outcome.

Also consider the possibility that for an individual, fab maybe a competition between two opposing outcomes; meeting or not meeting.

Competition can be healthy and fun."

I agree to some extent but I'm talking about those for whom popularity is the be all and end all regardless of the consequences.

To me that is a very lonely existence.

Kinda Dublin

Alpha males like myself don't compete. We "are" the competition.

Because it's all so sexy and attractive to a woman

My only experience of this on fab has actually been women putting other women down in private while acting like their bestie in the forums.

Hedging their bets by publicly claiming to be supportive while at the same time being part of the problem.

"

This is so true

Misses

The West

[Removed by poster at 13/10/23 09:33:48]

The West

"Alpha males like myself don't compete. We "are" the competition."

Social darwinism for the win!

By *eehornyWoman 37 weeks ago

Mayo

Competition can be healthy and fun."

I compete with myself only and try to be the best version of myself. That's what drives me on to be better, nicer, fitter. It took me a while to learn though

The West

I compete with myself only and try to be the best version of myself. That's what drives me on to be better, nicer, fitter. It took me a while to learn though"

You got game Dee. #winning

Athlone

I agree to some extent but I'm talking about those for whom popularity is the be all and end all regardless of the consequences.

To me that is a very lonely existence. "

I hope that's not your opinion of me. I'm actually quite relaxed about fab and am very happy with what I have been able to get from it. I still believe we are all competing to achieve that happy situation.

Athlone

"Alpha males like myself don't compete. We "are" the competition."

You are the reason 90% of us have to compete for the crumbs that fall from your table

By *eijaWoman 37 weeks ago

City Centre

OP as lots have said in this thread you get out of the site what you put in!

Your profile is the key to showing others your personality. You are competing with hundreds of other single males in here. Work on your bio and your pics.

If you don't put effort in you are wasting your time on here.

Don't expect for fun to find you are fall in your lap.

As a women I receive hundreds of messages (even with all filters on) and it is impossible to answer them all. You have to understand that.

Lastly, get to a social I feel like a broken record on this.

Best of luck

B x

Belfast

I hope that's not your opinion of me. I'm actually quite relaxed about fab and am very happy with what I have been able to get from it. I still believe we are all competing to achieve that happy situation. "

It may come as a shock but I don't have an opinion of you.

I'm talking about personal experience of fabbers who "feel they have to compete". That's very different from choosing to compete either in a fab context or elsewhere.

Needing to be liked and pouring scorn on those who appear to be liked a little more.

Or in a uniquely fab manner, actually asking that question "do you not know who I am?" of those who don't bend the knee.

If someone's only aspiration is to be popular on a swinging site it's not something to be proud of but go for it as long as you aren't using others to do it and playing one against the other.

The West

Being popular on a sex site is a legit kink.

Athlone

I hope that's not your opinion of me. I'm actually quite relaxed about fab and am very happy with what I have been able to get from it. I still believe we are all competing to achieve that happy situation.

It may come as a shock but I don't have an opinion of you.

I'm talking about personal experience of fabbers who "feel they have to compete". That's very different from choosing to compete either in a fab context or elsewhere.

Needing to be liked and pouring scorn on those who appear to be liked a little more.

Or in a uniquely fab manner, actually asking that question "do you not know who I am?" of those who don't bend the knee.

If someone's only aspiration is to be popular on a swinging site it's not something to be proud of but go for it as long as you aren't using others to do it and playing one against the other. "

Far from my aspiration!

By *itlbeeCouple 37 weeks ago

Ireland

I'm just going to say what my favourite sex and relationship podcaster says, cos he hits the nail on the head:

That Women are less included to meet and fuck rando's because we navigate casual sex from a perspective of fear of sexual assault and violence. Women meeting men will always experience that power imbalance.

We all know there is 100 men to every woman's account on here. Simply being willing to stick your dick in someone is not inherently a compliment, we're all told men will "fuck anyone".

And for most women sex isn't even a guarantee of a pleasurable time. There's plenty of data that most women won't orgasm on a one night stand.

So you need to be someone who women will actually enjoy spending time with, even when. Your not fucking.

If your idea of "not involving emotions" means being cold or unfriendly, you really have nothing to offer to women.

I've talked to plenty of girls about their favourite male swinging pals.

The best lads on here know how to be passionate, intimate, and good company - even when it's casual. They are people who we actually feel like us as a person, and don't just want to use us and kick us out the door. They are people we get good vibes from and trust.

If we can't enjoy chatting and flirting a bit, then there is no build up to make me want to take it to the bedroom.

We're all here to meet people we fancy, and have a fun time.

we're not just sex toys to each other.

newtownabbey

"I'm just going to say what my favourite sex and relationship podcaster says, cos he hits the nail on the head:

That Women are less included to meet and fuck rando's because we navigate casual sex from a perspective of fear of sexual assault and violence. Women meeting men will always experience that power imbalance.

We all know there is 100 men to every woman's account on here. Simply being willing to stick your dick in someone is not inherently a compliment, we're all told men will "fuck anyone".

And for most women sex isn't even a guarantee of a pleasurable time. There's plenty of data that most women won't orgasm on a one night stand.

So you need to be someone who women will actually enjoy spending time with, even when. Your not fucking.

If your idea of "not involving emotions" means being cold or unfriendly, you really have nothing to offer to women.

The best lads on here know how to be passionate, intimate, and good company - even when it's casual. They are people who we actually feel like us as a person, and don't just want to use us and kick us out the door. They are people we get good vibes from and trust.

If we can't enjoy chatting and flirting a bit, then there is no build up to make me want to take it to the bedroom.

we're not just sex toys to each other. "

Omg I must steal this one!

By *oxyvixen99Woman 37 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

"I'm just going to say what my favourite sex and relationship podcaster says, cos he hits the nail on the head:

Best post I've read in a long time

newtownabbey

Best post I've read in a long time"

Would almost want to copy paste it into my profile but nobody reads those lol

sligo

THE END

THREAD CLOSED

By *eijaWoman 37 weeks ago

City Centre

THE END

THREAD CLOSED "

Jesus that is it in a nutshell - this thread needs to be pinned

B x

Tipperary

Post sums it up. Men are very simple when it comes to sex, the opposite applies to women for a number of factors.

By *hopkins6Man 37 weeks ago

Dundalk

Amen!!! Preach that

By *osyRedLipsWoman 37 weeks ago

Kildare

The poor me threads and the sense of entitlement is getting a bit boring. We all have hectic lives you can't expect coffee meets or actual meets when you've put zero efforts in. Most of these threads are from guys with one picture and one line profile. Honestly did you all think you would be knee deep in fanny joining a swing site.

I'm serious....

At the moment in Ireland

81 women online

173 couples online

300 + men online

38000 people online but think that's site wide and not just Ireland but not sure "

Hi, yes I think that figure of 38,000 is world wide....

So it's difficult to calculate true figures but I reckon in Ireland it's at least 500:1....That 300+ men figure = 1,000s at certain times of the day....Defo

By *oo32Man 37 weeks ago

tipperary

"The poor me threads and the sense of entitlement is getting a bit boring. We all have hectic lives you can't expect coffee meets or actual meets when you've put zero efforts in. Most of these threads are from guys with one picture and one line profile. Honestly did you all think you would be knee deep in fanny joining a swing site. "

Are you still doing the dial a ride service at junction 14

Asking for a friend

Tipperary

"The poor me threads and the sense of entitlement is getting a bit boring. We all have hectic lives you can't expect coffee meets or actual meets when you've put zero efforts in. Most of these threads are from guys with one picture and one line profile. Honestly did you all think you would be knee deep in fanny joining a swing site. "
your last line is a lot to do with it. Single men don’t view this as joining a swing site. They view it as a site for NSF. They are not swingers. I don’t think fab is the problem though. It’s online dating / NSF etc, no matter what site. Online is way harder to succeed than in person.

The West

Plenty of single women on fab don't identify as swingers.

Fab may have started out as a swingers site but that's not what it is now.

It's characteristic of how the internet is used that any site or application may be co-opted reinterpreted or transformed by it's users.

By *asual777Man 37 weeks ago

i travel all over

Incel : a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile towards women.

How the hell did an incel leaning thread get 140 posts ? Just to be clear I am describing the thread premise rather than the profile or the OP

city

I tell ya what though, I bet the OP got done load a view since posting. If he was cute he would of had new pics and new bio up rapid and had 10 veris by now.

By *ysteryforareasonWoman 37 weeks ago

Tyrone

I don't even know where to start here Mr. And I was really trying to be supportive when I saw your original post.

1. There is zero effort on your profile. It's literally empty. Try better.

2. Set standards for yourself. Literally saying you'll meet anyone, makes no one want to be in that crowd.

3. Don't insult those who have kids by implying they should be grateful you messaged them.. 'Ive even messaged mums'. Even those without kids I imagine would find that an immediate ick.

So in summary, effort is key, your profile has zero and try better overall. Look out for socials or club nights and make an effort there. Don't expect the mums to come flooding. Good luck

I don't even know where to start here Mr. And I was really trying to be supportive when I saw your original post.

1. There is zero effort on your profile. It's literally empty. Try better.

2. Set standards for yourself. Literally saying you'll meet anyone, makes no one want to be in that crowd.

3. Don't insult those who have kids by implying they should be grateful you messaged them.. 'Ive even messaged mums'. Even those without kids I imagine would find that an immediate ick.

So in summary, effort is key, your profile has zero and try better overall. Look out for socials or club nights and make an effort there. Don't expect the mums to come flooding. Good luck

"

I read the original msg yesterday and I was scratching my head at the mums thing I thought it was a typo and now I’ve read your msg I’m like nooooooooooooo he didn’t say that did he .. and he wonders why

The West

OP clarified above that mums was a typo.

The only thing OP is guilty of is low effort. He's been polite in every reply and his original post shows at worst a lack of understanding of how fab (or a woman) works.

Go easy. He's not responsible for the 'incel' population of the world.

OP everything you need to know to meet with success on fab is in this thread.

If you do update your bio, make the effort with a few more photos and get yourself to a social (try DV8), people will notice and you will have the pleasure of not perpetuating the most triggering stereotype on fab.

Godspeed.

By *itlbeeCouple 37 weeks ago

Ireland

Can we all just acknowledge that with 500 men per single women, then sadly, most of you will not have "success" here.

Swinging as a concept, is primarily about couples meeting couples.

So if you're a single meeting singles, you're no more guaranteed sex from this site than you are from Tinder or any of the apps.

We can give you the tips to improve your chances - help you empathise with women so you can better meet their needs.

but there are just TOO MANY of you.

I'm sorry!

By *rRiosMan 37 weeks ago

Dublin

Don’t be sorry. People need to get a grip and have realistic expectations. That’s it. We can talk about sexual desires and wants and needs of you like but it conflates the reality of the situation which you describe astutely.

Tipperary

Exactly. Very few men will be what you’ll call “very successful”. There is just to many men and 2 little women. I actually sometimes wonder on sites for dating fun etc , why the numbers are so lobsided!?.

The West

I don't think it's about the number of men.

The number of men who have the wherewithal to understand and make the most of fab is quite a bit smaller than the overall userbase and they do well.

Nothing will change for the rest.

If you took away all the good men. The rest are still not going up get laid.

Tipperary

"I don't think it's about the number of men.

The number of men who have the wherewithal to understand and make the most of fab is quite a bit smaller than the overall userbase and they do well.

Nothing will change for the rest.

If you took away all the good men. The rest are still not going up get laid."

nothing to do with good v bad men imo. A lot of the site, if you have a decent profile with pictures, is pure luck. As a female said here yesterday , even with filters, gets oodles of mail. She’s just simply not going to get through all them so your mail could simply be missed. That’s the nature of the website.

Tipperary

I also very much agree, every genuine man on here simply cannot be very successful.

I've been on here for years and back when I joined meets seemed to be reasonably easy enough to get to after a bit of chat. Today is a different story, it really is pretty much impossible for the average Joe and I'm certainly not one of these stupid desperate pushy type guys. I'm intelligent well educated and doing well in life with a ton of interests and normal conversation, but the shame of it is the ladies never get to find out as you never get to they point of a meet anymore. I'm not too fussed though whereas many men appear to be devastated on here ..lol. it's a swinger's site predominately for couples so any kind of regular dating or single guys meeting single ladies is very thin on the ground. There really are better platforms or sites for that. My advice OP is get yourself on tinder POF bumble even you will definitely do better there and just be patient on here and drastically reduce your expectations on here. Have a concise tidy open profile with a few key pictures and leave it at that. You can follow all the advice from women on here but it won't make a lot of difference, just be chilled and less 'anxious' perhaps .. inject humour .. it's always a goer for getting knickers off.. lol

By *ouls105Man 37 weeks ago

Foxford

A shower off bitches

I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that

The West

"I also very much agree, every genuine man on here simply cannot be very successful. "

You can be genuine and a great guy and still not understand how fab works.

When I wrote good men above I should have wrote good at fab.

It's not a reflection on a man's character to say that this particular place and what it demands to get into the swing of things isn't something that every man is going to be good at.

There's plenty women and couples that are also terrible at it. There's just more men.

By *tand and DeliverMan 37 weeks ago

the wicked west

I'm fairly sure a huge amount of men sign up to this site and nearly immediately forget that lots of (genuine) profiles are of couples.

I suspect most of them just want a good ride rather than thinking about swinging or couple dynamics or group sex or swinging parties. And I'd be fairly sure that that is what leads to unwarranted frustration. So, so many men should simply not be on this site as it really isn't what they want or need. They would be wiser sticking to a dating site for the ride.

And I disagree with people who say that it doesn't matter how many men are on here that it won't affect the "good guys" (whoever they are). Numbers absolutely affect both men and women. Why? All the stupid boring messages of "hi" or dick pics would put even the most dedicated of message reader off responding or even opening her inbox

Put mildly, I'd bet that a good 1/3 of men are probably deluded by being on this site. And christ, stop crying and complaining that you can't get your leg over - that's definitely limp inducing (if a woman could go limp lol)

The West

There's twice as many single women than couples on any given day though. And twice as many men again.

If you take away all the blank profiles and fantasists and then divide the rest between guys who can make it work and guys than can't, I'd wager the odds are about even.

Home

This can't be still going on .the ladies are out numbered that's why it's so hard to get a meet enough said thead over.

Jeez & OP hasn't taken one little bit of advise....

& Some advice was given in this thread.

Home

"Jeez & OP hasn't taken one little bit of advise....

& Some advice was given in this thread. "

you can lead the horse to water but you can't make him drink

Tipperary

"I also very much agree, every genuine man on here simply cannot be very successful.

It's not a reflection on a man's character to say that this particular place and what it demands to get into the swing of things isn't something that every man is going to be good at.

There's plenty women and couples that are also terrible at it. There's just more men."

id love to know what you mean by ,”understand how fab works?

"I also very much agree, every genuine man on here simply cannot be very successful.

There's plenty women and couples that are also terrible at it. There's just more men.id love to know what you mean by ,”understand how fab works?"

Who Wrote....................."There's plenty women and couples that are also terrible at it. There's just more men."

Terrible at what???

What really annoyed me about OP is when he said...."I text mums too & they didn't reply either" or something to that effect....

I'm not a mother/mum....but jasssssuuusss....how condescending

By *amsevenMan 37 weeks ago

cork

There's plenty women and couples that are also terrible at it. There's just more men.id love to know what you mean by ,”understand how fab works?

Who Wrote....................."There's plenty women and couples that are also terrible at it. There's just more men."

Terrible at what???

What really annoyed me about OP is when he said...."I text mums too & they didn't reply either" or something to that effect....

"

He already explained this was a typo

By *elle111Woman 37 weeks ago

NI

Remember with the supply and demand thing comes also having time to be active on fab. Not every woman, probs not many, have the time to meet constantly. Lol I would love to get the time for a coffee with my bestie never mind a fab social. I’m a mum, have my own home, work full time with travel and I’m a part time carer. When I meet it’s not that frequent but make it count. In those situations when life crosses fab you can push the odds way out. Get yourself to a group meet and greet and say hello face 2 face if u can it works wonders. It’s horses for courses and it will be grand just treat it what it is……not the centre of ur universe and it will fall into place xx

By *ar0001Man 37 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

[Removed by poster at 14/10/23 13:42:01]

newtownabbey

"[Removed by poster at 14/10/23 13:42:01]"

It's always the "nice guy" who has some smart arse comment up his sleeve lol

The West

"

Terrible at what???

"

Terrible at making the most of what fab has offer by using the tools and functionality that fab makes available.

The entire premise of this thread.

There's plenty women and couples that are also terrible at it. There's just more men.id love to know what you mean by ,”understand how fab works?

Terrible at what???

He already explained this was a typo"

I don't think he did explain....I don't want him to explain....His words spoke Volumes..........

The West

"...[]A lot are taking this the wrong way. I didn’t mean to say mums I ment to say numbers []... "

By *ouls105Man 37 weeks ago

Foxford

The Women are spoilt for choice best thing ye guys can do is delete all yer accounts

"The Women are spoilt for choice best thing ye guys can do is delete all yer accounts "

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 37 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

Move your ass I brought with me.want some?

By *elle111Woman 36 weeks ago

NI

"The Women are spoilt for choice best thing ye guys can do is delete all yer accounts "
lol

By *ustforfun12330Man 36 weeks ago

r

In fairness, i struggle getting women on here too but you have to realise. Some of us are not specimens of men that you see that are on here. Also, even if youre not you need to make yourself interesting and intriguing enough to catch their eye (as women tend to get 1000s of messages a day) sp even trying to my own advice is to try make your profile and your first message stand out.

This is all from my own experienc, it may be different for others.

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

They don’t they want to see if you’re worth it

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

They don’t they want to see if you’re worth it

By *ustforfun12330Man 36 weeks ago

r

Women need to see that you are worth it. Ive been told there is plenty of pieces of shit on this site so they need to feel comfortable first of and connectipn and attraction the after. So im told anyway! Ive got little game so i could be wrong but thats what i think it might be anyway ! Lol