FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What surprised you?

What surprised you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elle111 OP   Woman 37 weeks ago

NI

I tried a little bit of Shabari at the weekend and it really was different to how I thought. When I’ve seen it done and in pictures I always think ok some of it looks pretty but so time consuming and just why. Doh I was wrong, the feeling of the silk ropes on skin was such a turn on and the tightness at times, the closeness of the person doing it, their breath on your neck and hands on ur skin! What has surprised you when you have tried it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igtasty121Man 37 weeks ago

Nowhere

Hey Belle give this a bump.. no help from me though as I would’ve thought the same as you.. “what’s the point” interested to hear others replies though..

By *ofusplusCouple 37 weeks ago

Limerick

"I tried a little bit of Shabari at the weekend and it really was different to how I thought. When I’ve seen it done and in pictures I always think ok some of it looks pretty but so time consuming and just why. Doh I was wrong, the feeling of the silk ropes on skin was such a turn on and the tightness at times, the closeness of the person doing it, their breath on your neck and hands on ur skin! What has surprised you when you have tried it? "

Yes, I too was surprised at how nice it was! It's actually like a massage in how it relaxes you and you feel protected by the rigger once the ropes are on, not to mention very horny!

I think people can be scared because they don't want to feel restricted, but you can leave your arms and legs free, so it's just like a body harness. It doesn't involve any suspension either, you are fully free to move with it.

I Googled it afterwards and was surprised that my reaction was totally normal:

https://shibarinews.com/beginners-guide/getting-started/feelings-and-emotions-in-shibari

Mrs

By *oshSardineMan 37 weeks ago

The High Chaparral

Shibari I suppose is just like using cuffs, restraints and the like. The caster is somewhat the dominant one and the receiver is the submissive in the play. There’s so much you can both get out of it. There’s the whole experience firstly, then the emotional connection of you both, the giving the whole of you to the play. The breath on your skin as you say. It’s the positions that can be achieved for your play that may not be got another way. I find cuffs and restraints are good for when you both want ‘good, quick fucking’ with a heightened sense but Shibari is bringing you on a journey to heighten awareness and sensitivity over a longer period and better physical and emotional development and connection. If you let yourself into it, you can enjoy the rest without having to worry. A lot of people aren’t into it by mention because of fear and unknown. I was in the ‘middle aisle’ last night in a supermarket and they were selling rope and I thought now there’s something I’d like to see in people’s trolleys. You can soften your ropes by soaking in oils for a few hours and hanging to drip dry too. Anyway, I’ve probably opened myself up too much.

By *oodOmensfor2Couple 37 weeks ago

Ennis

Haven't tried it yet but would like to at some stage.

I find the strangest positions relaxing so wouldn't be surprised if it was the same with this for me

By *og-ManMan 37 weeks ago

somewhere

Playing with crushed ice led to a lot of laughs and fun yesterday

Thought ice was only for your drinks

Having sex in a club with anonymous people all around doing the same things is one of the most erotic things I've ever experienced

NI

Yes _ofusplus it’s like a body harness and I would love it as the top of an outfit with a tutu or something for Tomorrowland next time. I will need to advertise for a shabari master in Brussels when there or Xmas Ham might be more of the look lol

NI

"Playing with crushed ice led to a lot of laughs and fun yesterday

Thought ice was only for your drinks

Having sex in a club with anonymous people all around doing the same things is one of the most erotic things I've ever experienced "

yep did the club thing too B and felt the same.

By *ingle respectable guyMan 37 weeks ago

cork

I’m good at nuru messages if your interested;) :p

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 37 weeks ago

kinkytown

Rope is fun. May get some practise in soon though. It's been a while.

Dee

By *hocko87Man 37 weeks ago

dublin

I was tied up and left hanging from a bar . It was good fun but nothing like what you described

By *enuinelylookingMan 37 weeks ago

Belfast

If you want tied up belle iv rope here! Lol wudnt be as nice as silk tho lol

NI

"I was tied up and left hanging from a bar . It was good fun but nothing like what you described "
that sounds dreadful lol lol noooooo I couldn’t even have my arms tied. People use it for different reasons though.

NI

"If you want tied up belle iv rope here! Lol wudnt be as nice as silk tho lol"
I will stick to the silk ones, you can keep your tow rope lol

By *ofusplusCouple 37 weeks ago

Limerick

"I was tied up and left hanging from a bar . It was good fun but nothing like what you described that sounds dreadful lol lol noooooo I couldn’t even have my arms tied. People use it for different reasons though. "

I don't think that's Shibari

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

"I was tied up and left hanging from a bar . It was good fun but nothing like what you described "

Did you owe people money

By *rish_GuyMan 37 weeks ago

Foxford

"If you want tied up belle iv rope here! Lol wudnt be as nice as silk tho lol I will stick to the silk ones, you can keep your tow rope lol"

What make's you think it's a tow rope OP?

It could be baling twine,platted together, to make a rope.

By *otass and scorpioCouple 37 weeks ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

Falling off a ladder

, ppl says “ it’s easy as falling off a ladder “

Surprisingly nothing was easy about it !

By *exesrangerMan 37 weeks ago

city

I wouldn't mind trying a bit of Shabelle . I reckon I'd be surprised

By *enuinelylookingMan 37 weeks ago

Belfast

Awk now don't be saying that lol idvset ya a wee cheese board up just to make it worth while lol xx

NI

"If you want tied up belle iv rope here! Lol wudnt be as nice as silk tho lol I will stick to the silk ones, you can keep your tow rope lol

What make's you think it's a tow rope OP?

It could be baling twine,platted together, to make a rope. "

haha and you plait wow my search is over.

NI

"Awk now don't be saying that lol idvset ya a wee cheese board up just to make it worth while lol xx"
I know your kind of boards sir tied to a spanking board more like!

By *ookwhoitishaMan 37 weeks ago

Border Town

I haven't tried it.. fancy training me up?

NI

"I haven't tried it.. fancy training me up? "
if that is for me I had never tried it either hence the post

» Add a new message to this topic