FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Galway Social

Galway Social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tand and Deliver OP   Man 50 weeks ago

the wicked west

Hey all

Do there tend to be any/many Galway socials or even parties at all?

I've been on and off the site a few times and not scene (pun ) much in terms of this but lots of that time was covid too.

I'm also someone who has been slightly wary of being "found out" even though I'm perennially single so that's been a factor too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *electableicecreamMan 50 weeks ago

The West

Socials events do happen occasionally and parties happen all the time but tend not to be advertised.

Have a look at the Wayward West events profile and keep your eye on the Events thread.

It'll be easier if you get verified so maybe have a look at the Help a Fabber out thread here in the forum.

the wicked west

"Socials events do happen occasionally and parties happen all the time but tend not to be advertised.

Have a look at the Wayward West events profile and keep your eye on the Events thread.

It'll be easier if you get verified so maybe have a look at the Help a Fabber out thread here in the forum.

"

Thanks for the response and the suggestion! Will check out that page surely and see about a verification too

By *orney 999Man 50 weeks ago

galway

Ya there dose be but very little I'd love if there was one coming up galway is a class place

By *electableicecreamMan 50 weeks ago

The West

Just like to highlight out that the OP got verified within two weeks of joining.

the wicked west

"Just like to highlight out that the OP got verified within two weeks of joining."

I sure did! Posting this thread actually was the catalyst and your response

» Add a new message to this topic