FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Super Arsenal

Super Arsenal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackandsasha OP   Couple 50 weeks ago

West Dublin

Super Gunners just blew the title race open. Partey and Martinelli only fit enough for a spot on the bench. Saka missing his first game in a season and a half.

Incensed by the ref in the first half who inexplicably didn't send off Kovacic, Arsenal stood up to the Champions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

"Super Gunners just blew the title race open. Partey and Martinelli only fit enough for a spot on the bench. Saka missing his first game in a season and a half.

Incensed by the ref in the first half who inexplicably didn't send off Kovacic, Arsenal stood up to the Champions. "

There’s 4 points between the top 6 teams, it’s a bit early to be making a statement saying the gunners have blown the title race open. Besides everyone knows Man City get better after xmas.

At the end of the day Arsenal won 1-0 at home, it’s hardly a result that will send shockwaves though the premier league and have the other teams running scared of Arsenal. The league is only 8 games in! Lol

West Dublin

"Super Gunners just blew the title race open. Partey and Martinelli only fit enough for a spot on the bench. Saka missing his first game in a season and a half.

Incensed by the ref in the first half who inexplicably didn't send off Kovacic, Arsenal stood up to the Champions.

There’s 4 points between the top 6 teams, it’s a bit early to be making a statement saying the gunners have blown the title race open. Besides everyone knows Man City get better after xmas. "

Not saying who I follow. But it is great to see the smaller clubs like Brighton ( doing amazing after the players they've sold over 2 seasons) West Ham and spurs, all in the top 7. But they won't be so high in May.

But after 12 league wins in a row v Super Arsenal, this feels huge to me. And that's added to the penalty win in the Community Shield. The fear factor is gone. The likes of Liverpool will be delighted too.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 50 weeks ago

The West

"At the end of the day Arsenal won 1-0 at home, it’s hardly a result that will send shockwaves though the premier league and have the other teams running scared of Arsenal. The league is only 8 games in! Lol"

Unless I'm mistaken, it's also the first time Arsenal beat City at home in over 10yrs!

They've blown nothing open, considering they bottled the league last year!

By *otmyrealname!!Man 50 weeks ago

Kerry

North London forever

Whatever the weather, these streets are our own

And my heart will leave you, never

My blood will forever, run through the stone

By *on Juan the MADridMan 50 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

To enlarge the gap as much as possible before Kevin de Bruyne get back fit.

Personally I’d have waited until the 30th of March, Man City play Arsenal again with 8 games to go before starting a thread like this. Of course the game between Man City and Arsenal will most likely only go ahead on the 30th of March if City have been knocked out of the later stages of the FA cup and the Champions League.

West Dublin

"Personally I’d have waited until the 30th of March, Man City play Arsenal again with 8 games to go before starting a thread like this. Of course the game between Man City and Arsenal will most likely only go ahead on the 30th of March if City have been knocked out of the later stages of the FA cup and the Champions League. "

I actually fully agree . I should have waited until next March to bask in today's result. My bad.

Never mind the rest of the responses basking in this result here too, big Arsenal fans ourselves. You're entitled to enjoy a result against the title holders no matter how early in the season it is!

Enjoy it because we definitely will be GOYG!

» Add a new message to this topic