FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sexual health

Sexual health

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lice..wonderland OP   Woman 39 weeks ago

Dublin

I was reading an article this week about an increase of sexually transmitted infections and diseases in Ireland.

So, I thought it might be good to post that you can get tested for free by using a site called Sh24.ie

They post the pack out to you, you take the sample and send it back. They txt you the results.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

Is STI's from oral a thing? Something I never consider but spotted a few things online recently

By *ig Boobs 2.0Woman 39 weeks ago

portlaois

I have used this service and its very quick and simple to use. Had the results within 2 days of the test been sent back

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman 39 weeks ago

Cork

It is a great service.

By *lice..wonderland OP   Woman 39 weeks ago

Dublin

"Is STI's from oral a thing? Something I never consider but spotted a few things online recently "

Yes, you can catch STI's from oral. If you look on the NHS website they have a list of infections that can be passed on through oral.

By *eebeedee100Couple 39 weeks ago

Limerick

Great, efficient service. Everyone should use it regularly. It's free, no excuses!

By *iraeireMan 39 weeks ago

Dublin

"I was reading an article this week about an increase of sexually transmitted infections and diseases in Ireland.

So, I thought it might be good to post that you can get tested for free by using a site called Sh24.ie

They post the pack out to you, you take the sample and send it back. They txt you the results.

"

Oh, they offer a good service, no doubt about it. But can you believe they only allow you to check once in 3 months? That's such a tease, isn't it? Well, lucky for you, with me you can indulge in pleasure as often as you desire. No restrictions, no waiting. Let's make every moment count, my naughty friend.

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 39 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

I remember the days of having to queue up with all the junkies at St James hospital at 6.30am, to make sure you got a place when they opened at 7am.

No all u need to do is fill out an online form and it comes to your door. It's brilliant

» Add a new message to this topic