FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hottest place for tattoo in a guy

Hottest place for tattoo in a guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ooseMcCloud OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Thinking of getting inked- first time.

What are people’s thoughts on placement?

Don’t want the world/boss to be able to see it so neck / hands etc are out for me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeperscreepersMan 52 weeks ago

Tipp

I'd be more worried about getting the tattoo you want rather than the tattoo folks want you to get. Just my two cents.

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

Imagine yourself where a hot placement would be or where you think it would look good. For me, I think my leg tats look hot so I want more leg ones but you could look at yourseld and go oh my arms or my leg or chest or back...its just upto you to imagine and feel where your comforts are. Please dont let anyone else tell you or influence you on something that will be on your body for the rest of your life

By *eard and BoobsCouple 52 weeks ago

Portstewart

Honestly it depends on the different aspects of your planned tattoo. Have you already a design in mind,what size is it going to be,is it a portrait of someone or is it just an object,is it going to be black and gray or full colour as that will also be a factor in choosing the position for it. What you really should do is speak to your tattoo artist and discuss with them and they should be able to guide you. And if you don't have an artist picked yet you need to find one and remember that different artists have different skill levels with different designs,

"Honestly it depends on the different aspects of your planned tattoo. Have you already a design in mind,what size is it going to be,is it a portrait of someone or is it just an object,is it going to be black and gray or full colour as that will also be a factor in choosing the position for it. What you really should do is speak to your tattoo artist and discuss with them and they should be able to guide you. And if you don't have an artist picked yet you need to find one and remember that different artists have different skill levels with different designs, "

Great advice!!

By *jnow2Man 52 weeks ago

carrick

Get yourself down to the tattoo convention last day today was there yesterday will get loads of ideas etc

By *osyRedLipsWoman 52 weeks ago

Kildare

I've seen some extremely hot arm tattoo's on men over the years.

By *eductively_SweetWoman 52 weeks ago

wexford

Arms and leg sleeves gets me every time

By *eardedvillainMan 52 weeks ago

Bangor N.Ireland

I have two sleeves and back of the neck in trad style atm.My advice is where ever you get it make sure it is done by a proper artist

Placement will depend on the tattoo, first figure out what style you want then find an artist who excels at that style & have a chat with them about size & placement, don't rush it & do your homework

By *og-ManMan 52 weeks ago

somewhere

Some of the male tattoos are amazing on here but its because they have the body type thats suits the tats.....Reality Bites and the male profile from The Chamber come to mind

"Some of the male tattoos are amazing on here but its because they have the body type thats suits the tats.....Reality Bites and the male profile from The Chamber come to mind "

Agree.. RB's are very easy on the eye

As is Louis'! Oh, and mine, except I don't show it in photos..

By *osyRedLipsWoman 52 weeks ago

Kildare

"Some of the male tattoos are amazing on here but its because they have the body type thats suits the tats.....Reality Bites and the male profile from The Chamber come to mind "

Luther from the Chamber has exceptionally cool tats also helps he's a fecking ride

By *og-ManMan 52 weeks ago

somewhere

"Some of the male tattoos are amazing on here but its because they have the body type thats suits the tats.....Reality Bites and the male profile from The Chamber come to mind

Luther from the Chamber has exceptionally cool tats also helps he's a fecking ride "

Couldn't think of his name

By *llthewaysMan 52 weeks ago

City centre/Naas

Never go for something permanent based on what other people think. They won't see it forever, only you.

By *XlalaXXWoman 52 weeks ago

tipperary

Hands

By *electableicecreamMan 52 weeks ago

The West

I've always wanted a back piece spread over my shoulder blades and then running down my spine

By *ilderMan 52 weeks ago

dublin

A tramp stamp is what you need

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man 52 weeks ago

Meath, Louth border of Airgialla & Naughty,

[Removed by poster at 01/10/23 13:57:01]

» Add a new message to this topic