Breaffy house hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ec2040 OP   Man  over a year ago

city

Long shot but anyone there tonight?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

Hundred's of free loaders there,,maybe a few for hire allegedly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lovely hotel was at a wedding there few years ago, but I think it's closed now for refugees I may be wrong that's what I heard

By *amson4DelilahCouple 52 weeks ago

ballina

"Lovely hotel was at a wedding there few years ago, but I think it's closed now for refugees I may be wrong that's what I heard "

The house hotel is still open for business it's the new ine beside it that is housing refugees now..

But the house hotel is lovely...

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

"Lovely hotel was at a wedding there few years ago, but I think it's closed now for refugees I may be wrong that's what I heard

The house hotel is still open for business it's the new ine beside it that is housing refugees now..

But the house hotel is lovely... "

It sure is lovely I'm glad it's still open.. my lads loved playing crazy golf in the front while I chilled out in the bar.. joking lol

By *r_Insatiable666Man 52 weeks ago

Cork

"Lovely hotel was at a wedding there few years ago, but I think it's closed now for refugees I may be wrong that's what I heard

It sure is lovely I'm glad it's still open.. my lads loved playing crazy golf in the front while I chilled out in the bar.. joking lol"

You ever go in there for a breafy?

It sure is lovely I'm glad it's still open.. my lads loved playing crazy golf in the front while I chilled out in the bar.. joking lol

You ever go in there for a breafy? "

Yes

Cork

Yes "

What a lucky man, I thought you were going to sleep?

Yes

"

I am

Cork

Yes

I am "

Please don't, keep me company

I hear I'm not the worst to talk to

» Add a new message to this topic