FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Insecurities

Insecurities

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otass and scorpio OP   Couple 41 weeks ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

What part of yourself are you insecure about ? , for me (Scorpio) I was bullied i school over my ears , never liked them , it has been my biggest insecurity up to now even …. When off to a meet it’s alway in the back of my mind “ wht if she don’t like my ears “ ridiculous at 43 I know lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

Honestly my biggest insecurity is me, why would anyone like me, so I go out of way to be nice to everyone and get used as a doormat.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 41 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I'm hairy, I trim but am always on the hairy side. Excess of testosterone.

"Honestly my biggest insecurity is me, why would anyone like me, so I go out of way to be nice to everyone and get used as a doormat. "
why wouldn’t people like you ?

By *eaAndBenCouple 41 weeks ago

Dublin

Not insecure but longer legs would be lovely

"I'm hairy, I trim but am always on the hairy side. Excess of testosterone."
can also cause male pattern baldness , hence the shaved bald head

"Not insecure but longer legs would be lovely "
the only problem with you legs is they’re not wrapped around me lol , all jokes aside your legs look great to me

My weight, tall and slim and struggles to gain weight all my life.

By *r_Insatiable666Man 41 weeks ago

Cork

Ooooooh boy this is a tough one. I'm way too insecure about my entire body. While I can't change some things, I'm working on changing others. I'm looking to fix up my lifestyle to improve my weight issues.

I know it will sound insincere and whoever reads this might not believe it but people have their own shit to worry about, they aren't looking at your imperfections as much as you haven't cared about theirs.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 41 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"I'm hairy, I trim but am always on the hairy side. Excess of testosterone. can also cause male pattern baldness , hence the shaved bald head "

Tell me about it

By *ofusplusCouple 41 weeks ago

Limerick

" What part of yourself are you insecure about ? , for me (Scorpio) I was bullied i school over my ears , never liked them , it has been my biggest insecurity up to now even …. When off to a meet it’s alway in the back of my mind “ wht if she don’t like my ears “ ridiculous at 43 I know lol "

I can honestly say Scorpio that I have never noticed your ears. What ears? You have ears?

"Ooooooh boy this is a tough one. I'm way too insecure about my entire body. While I can't change some things, I'm working on changing others. I'm looking to fix up my lifestyle to improve my weight issues.

I know it will sound insincere and whoever reads this might not believe it but people have their own shit to worry about, they aren't looking at your imperfections as much as you haven't cared about theirs."

not insincere at all , it’s most likely true but some ppl think they’re gods/goddesses and will no doubt judge you on your imperfections all the while ignoring their own !

" What part of yourself are you insecure about ? , for me (Scorpio) I was bullied i school over my ears , never liked them , it has been my biggest insecurity up to now even …. When off to a meet it’s alway in the back of my mind “ wht if she don’t like my ears “ ridiculous at 43 I know lol

I can honestly say Scorpio that I have never noticed your ears. What ears? You have ears? "

ah thanks guys !! Thankfully I do have large ones lol How would I be able to hear you rip the piss out of me at parties otherwise !!

My body - weight, flab, cellulite...all those things combined to form a big ball of self loathing

And my teeth. I had a pretty horrific accident with a seesaw as a small child and I only had my teeth partially fixed (stubborn teenager in an age where wearing braces was far from cool)

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan 41 weeks ago

Midlands

" What part of yourself are you insecure about ? , for me (Scorpio) I was bullied i school over my ears , never liked them , it has been my biggest insecurity up to now even …. When off to a meet it’s alway in the back of my mind “ wht if she don’t like my ears “ ridiculous at 43 I know lol "

I had this too. Big ears etc. embarrassing shite. Can be versa sensitive at that age. then my hormones kicked in and my head grew into them ears

" What part of yourself are you insecure about ? , for me (Scorpio) I was bullied i school over my ears , never liked them , it has been my biggest insecurity up to now even …. When off to a meet it’s alway in the back of my mind “ wht if she don’t like my ears “ ridiculous at 43 I know lol

I had this too. Big ears etc. embarrassing shite. Can be versa sensitive at that age. then my hormones kicked in and my head grew into them ears "

when my head grew into my ears , my hair started receding so I had to shave my head , ears back to the same size agin lmao !!

By *oo32Man 41 weeks ago

tipperary

I'd to grow into mine...either that or I've a fat head

By *osyRedLipsWoman 41 weeks ago

Kildare

I can totally relate to this OP I inherited my Grandfather's sense of humour and his fucking massive ears! My nickname in school was Ear Lingus and Dumbo the Elephant. So big were said ears my Mother took me aside when I was 8 and said I'd never get a husband if I didn't have them operated on!

Midlands

I had this too. Big ears etc. embarrassing shite. Can be versa sensitive at that age. then my hormones kicked in and my head grew into them ears when my head grew into my ears , my hair started receding so I had to shave my head , ears back to the same size agin lmao !! "

Lol. Same ere. There’s going to be more hair on my arse than on me head lol

"I can totally relate to this OP I inherited my Grandfather's sense of humour and his fucking massive ears! My nickname in school was Ear Lingus and Dumbo the Elephant. So big were said ears my Mother took me aside when I was 8 and said I'd never get a husband if I didn't have them operated on! "
oh god the nicknames i was called , still mentally scarred , I have learned to love myself though , ( even the lugs ) not too much because I don’t want to come across as full of shite either

By *azzandbobzeventsCouple 41 weeks ago

Cork

"Honestly my biggest insecurity is me, why would anyone like me, so I go out of way to be nice to everyone and get used as a doormat. "

Being kind and being nice are 2 very different things.

Great to be kind and still tell those who have zero boundaries to f*ck off.

It’s always so important to remember this.

There are givers and takers everywhere and the takers will always suss out the givers before the givers suss the takers.

It’s the takers whole mindset they do not care and will stomp all over you if you allow them too.

Midlands

"I can totally relate to this OP I inherited my Grandfather's sense of humour and his fucking massive ears! My nickname in school was Ear Lingus and Dumbo the Elephant. So big were said ears my Mother took me aside when I was 8 and said I'd never get a husband if I didn't have them operated on! "

Got this too years later parents told me they thought I’d have to get ears pinned back.

Ear Lingus - I got that one too on school bus- parents said to pop him a good one if he said it again n pushed me - popped him good and became friends after

"I can totally relate to this OP I inherited my Grandfather's sense of humour and his fucking massive ears! My nickname in school was Ear Lingus and Dumbo the Elephant. So big were said ears my Mother took me aside when I was 8 and said I'd never get a husband if I didn't have them operated on!

Got this too years later parents told me they thought I’d have to get ears pinned back.

Ear Lingus - I got that one too on school bus- parents said to pop him a good one if he said it again n pushed me - popped him good and became friends after "

funnily enough when I started learning tae kwon do and karate I started to believe in myself a bit more the bullying stopped when I won’t my first competition at 15 …. my worst bully was a girl would you believe ??

By *electableicecreamMan 41 weeks ago

The West

After my ltr I put on about 2 stone and had to buy a new wardrobe.

I've lost most of it but I've never shaken the shame and embarrassment I felt.

I used to work at something not unlike a being a full time athlete and now that I've changed career I'll never be that fit again.

It's taught me a lot about compassion.

It’s great to see so many honest relatable posts ! Refreshing tbh

By *affa31Woman 41 weeks ago

Galway

Don’t like my teeth, don’t like my legs but it’s ok not to like bits as long as they don’t stop you doing things.

My teeth do what they’re supposed to and my legs carry me around so that’s enough for me.

"Don’t like my teeth, don’t like my legs but it’s ok not to like bits as long as they don’t stop you doing things.

My teeth do what they’re supposed to and my legs carry me around so that’s enough for me. "

once everything works we can’t really complain… there are people out there with a lot worse problems than ours I suppose ,

"I can totally relate to this OP I inherited my Grandfather's sense of humour and his fucking massive ears! My nickname in school was Ear Lingus and Dumbo the Elephant. So big were said ears my Mother took me aside when I was 8 and said I'd never get a husband if I didn't have them operated on!

Ear Lingus - I got that one too on school bus- parents said to pop him a good one if he said it again n pushed me - popped him good and became friends after "

I’ve had this done when I was 7, more common than I thought apparently

Kildare

I've tried to learn to embrace my insecurities Fab has certainly helped me a lot. But it's the Pennys changing rooms that bring out my own insecurities. I was in there yesterday trying on a faux leather skirt totally feeling myself until I looked in the mirror. The lighting in those changing rooms do you so dirty!

"I've tried to learn to embrace my insecurities Fab has certainly helped me a lot. But it's the Pennys changing rooms that bring out my own insecurities. I was in there yesterday trying on a faux leather skirt totally feeling myself until I looked in the mirror. The lighting in those changing rooms do you so dirty! "

The worst changing rooms are the one that have mirrors that give you the 360 view

"I've tried to learn to embrace my insecurities Fab has certainly helped me a lot. But it's the Pennys changing rooms that bring out my own insecurities. I was in there yesterday trying on a faux leather skirt totally feeling myself until I looked in the mirror. The lighting in those changing rooms do you so dirty! "
haha mrs has the same problem with Penney’s !! Loves it on the hanger tries it on … hates it ! Finds something similar in another shop tries it on … loves it.

By *og-ManMan 41 weeks ago

somewhere

Im as hairy as chewbacca with a fat belly

So I went on a nude photo shoot with 4500 other nude people and saw everyone's imperfections close up and that helped

I also go for nude swims monthly and next week I'll be naked on my hotel rooftop terrace in PDI and fuck it as long as I dont burn my willie or send a pic of it to my mum like last year

By *eardedvillainMan 41 weeks ago

Bangor N.Ireland

I am a slim guy so that generally covers it

"Im as hairy as chewbacca with a fat belly

So I went on a nude photo shoot with 4500 other nude people and saw everyone's imperfections close up and that helped

I also go for nude swims monthly and next week I'll be naked on my hotel rooftop terrace in PDI and fuck it as long as I dont burn my willie or send a pic of it to my mum like last year "

Jesus !! How did you manage to do that lol

"I am a slim guy so that generally covers it "
nothing wrong with slim , I’m slim and short lol the only part of me that grew was these feckin ears lol

By *og-ManMan 41 weeks ago

somewhere

I also go for nude swims monthly and next week I'll be naked on my hotel rooftop terrace in PDI and fuck it as long as I dont burn my willie or send a pic of it to my mum like last year Jesus !! How did you manage to do that lol "

Sent my profile pic into WhatsApp group ....in the sunshine on the phone screen I couldn't see the little fella in the picture

My mum said she hadn't seen it since she changed my nappies

I told her I hoped it was bigger since then

I also go for nude swims monthly and next week I'll be naked on my hotel rooftop terrace in PDI and fuck it as long as I dont burn my willie or send a pic of it to my mum like last year Jesus !! How did you manage to do that lol

Sent my profile pic into WhatsApp group ....in the sunshine on the phone screen I couldn't see the little fella in the picture

My mum said she hadn't seen it since she changed my nappies

I told her I hoped it was bigger since then "

ah stop , that’s awful …. Brilliant but awful !!

By *otorman20021Man 41 weeks ago

East Cork

It’s my teeth, went through the whole braces thing when younger and they were lovely and then my wisdom teeth arrived and ruined one slightly! Also have a scar under my belly button that gives the illusion of having two belly buttons which I am insecure about when naked!

By *oodOmensfor2Couple 41 weeks ago

Ennis

I used to be so insecure about my body. Until fairly recently I hated most about my body and didn't feel myself at all. Which I am pretty convinced of was a big reason as to why I had a very low sex drive for years. We both changed our diet about 2 years ago and that was a massive turning point. I've lost a good amount of weight, toned up and feel much better.

I am much more appreciative of my curves now but there are still days were the old insecurity creeps back up.

"I used to be so insecure about my body. Until fairly recently I hated most about my body and didn't feel myself at all. Which I am pretty convinced of was a big reason as to why I had a very low sex drive for years. We both changed our diet about 2 years ago and that was a massive turning point. I've lost a good amount of weight, toned up and feel much better.

I am much more appreciative of my curves now but there are still days were the old insecurity creeps back up."

you look great in your pics !!

My belly is my biggest insecurity and my lad when not in action. I used to hate PE in school and going swimming

By *oodOmensfor2Couple 41 weeks ago

Ennis

"I used to be so insecure about my body. Until fairly recently I hated most about my body and didn't feel myself at all. Which I am pretty convinced of was a big reason as to why I had a very low sex drive for years. We both changed our diet about 2 years ago and that was a massive turning point. I've lost a good amount of weight, toned up and feel much better.

I am much more appreciative of my curves now but there are still days were the old insecurity creeps back up. you look great in your pics !! "

Thank you . It might sound vain but they actually help a lot.

I am much more appreciative of my curves now but there are still days were the old insecurity creeps back up. you look great in your pics !!

Thank you . It might sound vain but they actually help a lot."

not at all , it’s the truth

The West

Joining fab and learning to take photos of and appreciate myself AND learning to take compliments has done wonders for my selfconfidence.

Insecurities seem to be because we worry what people think about us. If we really think about it why would we care what strangers think. The amount of people who really matter is quite small and they love us for who we are not how we look. I know this is easier said than done but it does work

By *aelegoMan 41 weeks ago

Limerick

Mine would have been my belly, but gym and running helped that to the point that even as the belly comes back I don't really care and still feel hot

By *outheastcpl73Couple 41 weeks ago

Dublin

Not sure if this fits sub but here goes ...

My biggest problem and I'd be interested in knowing if others feel same is that I can't let stuff go ...like if I've had a disagreement or a falling out with someone or if I think back to school ( I was bullied ) that's it I'm awake for hours stressing and mulling it over ..L ( partner) will say look you need to let stuff go but at 50 yrs old I still haven't learned how to ...I try to avoid confrontation at all times because I know how ill stress over it ...

Anyway newbies here J and L ..thought it best to try start getting involved in subs till we can get to social

By *igglefunWoman 41 weeks ago

Cork

My belly

Bloody kids giving me a mum tum...

And a scar on my breast that everyone thinks is a love bite...

By *ogladyWoman 41 weeks ago

The bog

I'm was the same with my eyes..I know I always get compliments on them now but I still just hear all the names I used to be called over them it just sticks with ya..

Kildare

"My belly

And a scar on my breast that everyone thinks is a love bite..."

I'm the same with my belly I was at a play party last year playing with guy and he grabbed my Mammy gut mid play and jiggled it saying I love your sexy belly. His words stuck with me for a while even though he thought it was a compliment

By *oo32Man 41 weeks ago

tipperary

Insecure would be an understatement,quite to the point of nearly being missed...only for the fact I'm as large as I am

F##k me when I started here you'd want thick skin,and you'd want to be able to call out b###s##t

So there's def a big part of here that if your insecure it's hard

Midlands

"My belly

And a scar on my breast that everyone thinks is a love bite...

I'm the same with my belly I was at a play party last year playing with guy and he grabbed my Mammy gut mid play and jiggled it saying I love your sexy belly. His words stuck with me for a while even though he thought it was a compliment "

I poke a bit of fun at mine. It breaks the ice. I tell them If I was given a proper ride the belly would be beat back into me.

Midlands

[Removed by poster at 29/09/23 13:31:41]

By *eijaWoman 41 weeks ago

City Centre

I've had many insecurities over various parts of my body at various stages of my life it's only human. I think with age and after having children I am getting more acceptable of my flaws.

More recently though I hate my bellybutton I know I'm weird lol

B x

By *angler 321Man 41 weeks ago

Hereford

I absolutely hate my height, I'm 5ft 7 but just feel short all the time!!

I have noticed in alot of aspects of my life, that taller men tend to command more respect.

Other than that I'm usually pretty happy.

By *elfastDMan 41 weeks ago

belfast

My belly and my height

If I was taller my belly would be more in proportion

But it’s hard to accept that people don’t notice the things that you hate the most, which makes it harder to ignore them ourselves

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man 41 weeks ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

I’d get minor psoriasis if I’m run down or stressed so I’d be quite self conscious when I’ve a flare up apart from that I’ve accepted my fate with most other things

By *kblueeyesCouple 41 weeks ago

kilkenny

"My body - weight, flab, cellulite...all those things combined to form a big ball of self loathing

And my teeth. I had a pretty horrific accident with a seesaw as a small child and I only had my teeth partially fixed (stubborn teenager in an age where wearing braces was far from cool)"

You have beutiful figure ( mrs )

By *astelloWoman 41 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

My boobs

All my life they've controlled me and I cant control them.

From conversations with my boobs.. To judging that I'm somehow a bimbo.

Backache

Trying to find nice lingerie

Being groped

Commented on..

I hid behind baggy tops for most of my teens.

I now embrace them..Well they're attached to me.

But I love you but hate you two...

"My boobs

All my life they've controlled me and I cant control them.

From conversations with my boobs.. To judging that I'm somehow a bimbo.

Backache

Trying to find nice lingerie

Being groped

Commented on..

I hid behind baggy tops for most of my teens.

I now embrace them..Well they're attached to me.

But I love you but hate you two...

"

I hate my boobs they give me so much back ache .. as I'm only 5ft .. I was told to embrace them so I'm trying to on my profile pic lol I fricken hate them

By *he zephyrCouple 41 weeks ago

The Sol

My hair is thinning and I hate it, but can't do anything about it. Have to live with it, smile and plough on. - Rubs

"My hair is thinning and I hate it, but can't do anything about it. Have to live with it, smile and plough on. - Rubs"
I just shave the head now , pointless in holding onto something that’s determined to leave me ! Lol

By *imerick ladyWoman 41 weeks ago

suburbs

Scars on my body … what’s worse is when someone point them out and asks what happened

By *aptain Caveman41Man 41 weeks ago

Home

My weight

The Sol

"My hair is thinning and I hate it, but can't do anything about it. Have to live with it, smile and plough on. - Rubs I just shave the head now , pointless in holding onto something that’s determined to leave me ! Lol "

Cold head though!

Also not as acceptable/attractive on a woman

Home

"My hair is thinning and I hate it, but can't do anything about it. Have to live with it, smile and plough on. - Rubs I just shave the head now , pointless in holding onto something that’s determined to leave me ! Lol

Cold head though!

Also not as acceptable/attractive on a woman "

that's debatable Sinéad O'Connor was gorgeous with a shaved head

"My hair is thinning and I hate it, but can't do anything about it. Have to live with it, smile and plough on. - Rubs I just shave the head now , pointless in holding onto something that’s determined to leave me ! Lol

Cold head though!

Also not as acceptable/attractive on a woman "

yeah maybe not !! But you never know !!

The Sol

Cold head though!

Also not as acceptable/attractive on a woman that's debatable Sinéad O'Connor was gorgeous with a shaved head "

Stunning! If only I was a courageous don't-give-a-fuck 21 year old

Probably sounds strange but ive an angle on my penis it bends nearly straight up when hard always afraid its not right

There’s people on here that have gone through a lot in there life’s

There’s some that will never know what it feels like

It’s all about respect

Home

Cold head though!

Also not as acceptable/attractive on a woman that's debatable Sinéad O'Connor was gorgeous with a shaved head

Stunning! If only I was a courageous don't-give-a-fuck 21 year old "

bet you'd be seriously hot

The West

Cold head though!

Also not as acceptable/attractive on a woman that's debatable Sinéad O'Connor was gorgeous with a shaved head

Stunning! If only I was a courageous don't-give-a-fuck 21 year old "

Two out of three ain't bad

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman 41 weeks ago

Athlone

My whole body, from head to toe unfortunately. Carrying a lot of extra weight which isn't attractive to most. Here has been an eye opener though in so far as it wouldn't seem to bother a lot of the guys who just want to get their rocks off! Lol. I find that a little disturbing as I simply couldn't be intimate with someone I didn't find attractive in some shape or form. Attraction as well all know though comes in many different forms, not just physical. For me it's a case of I would never put myself in a situation where I could come out feeling even worse about myself so I definitely don't take up too many of those said offers!

Suggestions as to where I may find genuine BBW admirers would be most welcome!

Interesting thread, thanks OP.

By *humper22Woman 41 weeks ago

waterford

For me it's my size. Doesn't matter how many people say I look goodi just don't see it.

By *eductively_SweetWoman 41 weeks ago

wexford

My main insecurity are my dimples I absolutely hate them..

And scorps I never noticed your ears

Kildare

"My whole body, from head to toe unfortunately. Carrying a lot of extra weight which isn't attractive to most. Here has been an eye opener though in so far as it wouldn't seem to bother a lot of the guys who just want to get their rocks off! Lol. I find that a little disturbing as I simply couldn't be intimate with someone I didn't find attractive in some shape or form. Attraction as well all know though comes in many different forms, not just physical. For me it's a case of I would never put myself in a situation where I could come out feeling even worse about myself so I definitely don't take up too many of those said offers!

Interesting thread, thanks OP."

Lot's of admirers for BBW here I did a forum search here's the latest thread.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/ireland/1498152

"My whole body, from head to toe unfortunately. Carrying a lot of extra weight which isn't attractive to most. Here has been an eye opener though in so far as it wouldn't seem to bother a lot of the guys who just want to get their rocks off! Lol. I find that a little disturbing as I simply couldn't be intimate with someone I didn't find attractive in some shape or form. Attraction as well all know though comes in many different forms, not just physical. For me it's a case of I would never put myself in a situation where I could come out feeling even worse about myself so I definitely don't take up too many of those said offers!

Interesting thread, thanks OP."

no problem at all !

"My main insecurity are my dimples I absolutely hate them..

And scorps I never noticed your ears

"

ah thanks seductive …. It’s mostly just a mental thing now , lol ears if bullying in secondary school prob mentally scarred me , who knows ?

There’s probably to long to list to put them all on here. Can I just say me and my level of shyness and exclude my body parts for now?

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman 41 weeks ago

Cork

Stomach and cellulite here too and my skin is getting me down at the moment.

But I'm alive and happy so it's all good

By *entlemuleMan 41 weeks ago

all over Tipperary and the Midlands

Oh where do I start. I'm 6ft2 with rolled shoulders.i got seriously bullied as a child because of it. I'm slim enough but have a paranoia that I have a big gut. I'm not even going to mention. My teeth or my accent. we all have something we don't like about ourselves.

"I'm hairy, I trim but am always on the hairy side. Excess of testosterone."
I feel your pain

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman 41 weeks ago

Athlone

Interesting thread, thanks OP.

Lot's of admirers for BBW here I did a forum search here's the latest thread.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/ireland/1498152

"

Thank you. Must check it out!

By *rish_GuyMan 40 weeks ago

Foxford

Abit late to this thread party(nothing knew there)

My insecurity is me, personally, what feels like on a few fronts. As like was said earlier, why anybody would be interested in me. I was always been big, even doe I've lost weight. I still feel the same way. The thoughs of it, still freak me out(big time). I can't see it changing either. So cause of it, I wouldn't have as much of experience on the front of women, sex, relationships, etc(as I imply on my profile). I was never very good at taking compliments or even taking pictures of myself. I'm slowly taking compliments on board better, whatever about the pictures.

No confidence about alot of things. Despite how I act around people. Never been very good at learning stuff, always very slow at it. Especially while in school & for year's after school. I'm a giver, have been treated like a door mat, mainly by family members, it still happens. Thankfully not as much as it used to be. I have & am losing my hair, I don't cared about it, for some reason. Maybe it's cause I'm a hairy guy anyway's & don't care about it going from the top of my head.

I'm sure there's more I can say about it. Just can't think of anymore right now.

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

My insecurity is me, personally, what feels like on a few fronts. As like was said earlier, why anybody would be interested in me. I was always been big, even doe I've lost weight. I still feel the same way. The thoughs of it, still freak me out(big time). I can't see it changing either. So cause of it, I wouldn't have as much of experience on the front of women, sex, relationships, etc(as I imply on my profile). I was never very good at taking compliments or even taking pictures of myself. I'm slowly taking compliments on board better, whatever about the pictures.

No confidence about alot of things. Despite how I act around people. Never been very good at learning stuff, always very slow at it. Especially while in school & for year's after school. I'm a giver, have been treated like a door mat, mainly by family members, it still happens. Thankfully not as much as it used to be. I have & am losing my hair, I don't cared about it, for some reason. Maybe it's cause I'm a hairy guy anyway's & don't care about it going from the top of my head.

I'm sure there's more I can say about it. Just can't think of anymore right now. "

None of that matters .. we never met, your a great fab friend and always has my back .. thank you x

Foxford

I'm sure there's more I can say about it. Just can't think of anymore right now.

None of that matters .. we never met, your a great fab friend and always has my back .. thank you x "

Thank you

That maybe true, like alot of other people. Try to get that through to my head, is a different thing altogether.

Your welcome Lou.

"I'm hairy, I trim but am always on the hairy side. Excess of testosterone. can also cause male pattern baldness , hence the shaved bald head "

That's me fucked so haha

I had this too. Big ears etc. embarrassing shite. Can be versa sensitive at that age. then my hormones kicked in and my head grew into them ears when my head grew into my ears , my hair started receding so I had to shave my head , ears back to the same size agin lmao !!

Lol. Same ere. There’s going to be more hair on my arse than on me head lol"

This is me know... like a yeti

By *oxic1998Woman 40 weeks ago

Belfast

Things happened when I was younger and left me feeling second best and not worthy. Then married an arsehole and again came second to his addictions. So my confidence in myself is not good. Always wonder why people want to be with me.....its one of the reasons I don't make friends easily but when I do they are for life

By *rBandMrsGCouple 40 weeks ago

Kilkenny

For me (Mr) I've always been unhappy with my weight, I know it's illogical as I'm not even particularly heavy even right now we're I've been doing less exercise then I used to!

Going back a few years ago I was regularly running 20, 30 or 50miles and I still wasn't happy with my weight. In hindsight I should have been!! But yet I wasn't at the time.

Go figure!

By *hocko87Man 40 weeks ago

dublin

Guys you should always luv yourself till it hurts. You should always luv your body fuvk every body else you should be proud of your body

By *hocko87Man 40 weeks ago

dublin

I don't care what people think of me I have faith in myself

By *hoenixagamTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Rural

I find embracing my insecurities take the power away from them infringing on my contentment. A bit of self love seems to be the answer.

Being aware of them is the beginning of dealing with any character defects or short comings. If people don't appreciate your quirks and fallacies which makes you as a whole person well then that's their problem.

Love yourself whole heartedly without any arrogance, there's a difference

By *og-ManMan 40 weeks ago

somewhere

"Things happened when I was younger and left me feeling second best and not worthy. Then married an arsehole and again came second to his addictions. So my confidence in myself is not good. Always wonder why people want to be with me.....its one of the reasons I don't make friends easily but when I do they are for life "

Wonder no more

I'm seeing you 20 months because you promised me an ice cream

Still waiting on my ice cream

Just so you know

Well that and the birdy dance

By *omebirdWoman 40 weeks ago

South

My big ol belly

By *antas_number_one_elfWoman 40 weeks ago

dublin

My height, my weight and my delusional traumatized personality, though in recent times I’ve stopped caring as much that I’m a lunatic and rolling with it has been so much better.

"My height, my weight and my delusional traumatized personality, though in recent times I’ve stopped caring as much that I’m a lunatic and rolling with it has been so much better. "

It’s not all about not being able too reach the top shelf in dunnes

My eyes was & still is my biggest problem with myself, had a lazy eye in school which led to wearing a patch which attracted any amount of bullies & names, still have issues with them but gladly I don't have to look like a pirate no more

Foxford

"Things happened when I was younger and left me feeling second best and not worthy. Then married an arsehole and again came second to his addictions. So my confidence in myself is not good. Always wonder why people want to be with me.....its one of the reasons I don't make friends easily but when I do they are for life

Wonder no more

Just so you know

Well that and the birdy dance "

Your not the only 1 Ms. You seem to have got a good 1 now. I'm sure he'll wait another 20 month's for that icecream & the birdy dance.

I had a extend family member at me from a young age right up to an adult. 10 year's ago I stopped talking to them for awhile. Before that I started to stand up to them & turned the tables on them, so to speak. While that was going on I had there sibling always doubting me. Both of them were up the of 1 of siblings. The 1 person I expected to stand up for me, never did. But actually started at me for standing up for myself, towards 1 of there siblings. It very nearly came between us, before the end.

Which I think & kinda know is why I've little to no confidence around women.

"Things happened when I was younger and left me feeling second best and not worthy. Then married an arsehole and again came second to his addictions. So my confidence in myself is not good. Always wonder why people want to be with me.....its one of the reasons I don't make friends easily but when I do they are for life

Wonder no more

Just so you know

Your not the only 1 Ms. You seem to have got a good 1 now. I'm sure he'll wait another 20 month's for that icecream & the birdy dance.

I had a extend family member at me from a young age right up to an adult. 10 year's ago I stopped talking to them for awhile. Before that I started to stand up to them & turned the tables on them, so to speak. While that was going on I had there sibling always doubting me. Both of them were up the of 1 of siblings. The 1 person I expected to stand up for me, never did. But actually started at me for standing up for myself, towards 1 of there siblings. It very nearly came between us, before the end.

Which I think & kinda know is why I've little to no confidence around women. "

I know people will see you for what you are a nice person keep the sunny side up man you’re a nice guy

Foxford

Wonder no more

Just so you know

Which I think & kinda know is why I've little to no confidence around women.

I know people will see you for what you are a nice person keep the sunny side up man you’re a nice guy "

Hopefully & THANK'S for that, much appreciated.

I usually keep it to meself for a good while, before letting the cat out of the bag, so to speak.

I do try to not let it get the better of me. Every so often it sticks it's head out & has a look around.

» Add a new message to this topic