FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > RWC Ireland v Scotland

RWC Ireland v Scotland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *am Maguire OP   Man 41 weeks ago

Cork

Hi all Irish rugby supporters heading over for the Scotland game so looking for recommendations where Irish fans gather on rugby weekends in Paris pubs late bars nite clubs etc cheers Sam

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man 41 weeks ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Post match Rue de Princess was hopping

By *UIETELLE2052Couple 41 weeks ago

Dundrum/Rathfarnham

Find the Irish pubs probably best bet. Good few of them Also worth going early to Stade as in leave at 5 pm for 9 ko. Plenty of people in bars beside stadium at that stage

Cork

"Find the Irish pubs probably best bet. Good few of them Also worth going early to Stade as in leave at 5 pm for 9 ko. Plenty of people in bars beside stadium at that stage "

Thanks for your response any Irish pubs you would recommend for after the game and on Sunday?

Cork

"Post match Rue de Princess was hopping"

By *astelloWoman 41 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Green with envy

Allez les verts

Cork

"Green with envy

Allez les verts "

By *UIETELLE2052Couple 41 weeks ago

Dundrum/Rathfarnham

Didn’t go to any last week but did previously so will have a look and come back to you

By *ublustMan 41 weeks ago

Dublin

Kick off at 9pm local time so a long days build up. Boulevard de Vlichy close to Moulin Rouge will be overrun with Irish like last week, come to Blanche Metro Station and you can miss the action. Big crowds drinking on the street outside the three Irish bars on this stretch. There's a small 'superette' opposite Corcoran's doing a roaring trade in cans and bottles, if you're stocking up there, do it early, the queue gets crazy. It's much the same after the game if you're happy with the Irish Bar scene.

Cork

"Kick off at 9pm local time so a long days build up. Boulevard de Vlichy close to Moulin Rouge will be overrun with Irish like last week, come to Blanche Metro Station and you can miss the action. Big crowds drinking on the street outside the three Irish bars on this stretch. There's a small 'superette' opposite Corcoran's doing a roaring trade in cans and bottles, if you're stocking up there, do it early, the queue gets crazy. It's much the same after the game if you're happy with the Irish Bar scene."

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

Scotland playing well 42-0 half time

By *adger BrocMan 41 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Ben Healy kicking well.

Would he really have got a shot though

By *adger BrocMan 41 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Nice try B H.

"Would he really have got a shot though "

For Ireland no not a chance long way down the list and young prendergast from Leinster will be in the mix soon

"Would he really have got a shot though

For Ireland no not a chance long way down the list and young prendergast from Leinster will be in the mix soon "

Ya and too be honest I don’t think we will give the scots the space their getting

There’s another

Next week's game should be a good one

By *azzandbobzeventsCouple 41 weeks ago

Cork

OP hope you have an amazing time in Paris next week.

Guys we are holding a social for the Ireland vs Scotland game top Cork city centre bar.

If you would like to attend DM my page

"

Ya and too be honest I don’t think we will give the scots the space their getting "

I think some of the Romanians are amateur and the rest are semi professional. They had missed 50 tackle’s tonight by around 15/20 minutes into the second half. Ireland will blitz Russell next Saturday night and hopefully that will be Scotland done for

Dublin

The winning margin between SA and Tonga has become important after Scotlands win tonight. I fully expect SA to get a try bonus and win by more than 11 points.

Once this happens, Ireland need at minimum, either a losing bonus point or try bonus point next week.

If we get that and deny Scotland a try bonus, we top the group.

If we get a single bonus point and Scotland get a try bonus, it becomes a 3 way or fabswingers tie. First tie breaker is points difference. We're currently 36 points ahead of SA, if they win by a big margin tomorrow (they probably will) we would need either a draw or 2 bonus points against Scotland to ensure progression.

If all of this seems long winded, it is. We are in control of our own destiny, let's just go out there and beat the Scots, they're the best team in Great Britain but of little consequence beyond that.

"The winning margin between SA and Tonga has become important after Scotlands win tonight. I fully expect SA to get a try bonus and win by more than 11 points.

Once this happens, Ireland need at minimum, either a losing bonus point or try bonus point next week.

If we get that and deny Scotland a try bonus, we top the group.

If we get a single bonus point and Scotland get a try bonus, it becomes a 3 way or fabswingers tie. First tie breaker is points difference. We're currently 36 points ahead of SA, if they win by a big margin tomorrow (they probably will) we would need either a draw or 2 bonus points against Scotland to ensure progression.

If all of this seems long winded, it is. We are in control of our own destiny, let's just go out there and beat the Scots, they're the best team in Great Britain but of little consequence beyond that."

I was just about to say the same

By *ensualandslow321Man 41 weeks ago

Tullamore

My advice if its anything like the SA game is to head to the stadium early and avoid the long queues in the bars outside and drink inside the stadium.

See ya there !!! Should be a great game, cannot wait

Dublin

"My advice if its anything like the SA game is to head to the stadium early and avoid the long queues in the bars outside and drink inside the stadium.

See ya there !!! Should be a great game, cannot wait"

Agreed, plan for no drinks in the stadium, avoid the hassle, enjoy the game and the break will leave you in good shape for the rest of the night. If you absolutely must have a drink in the stadium, order early from your seat by scanning the QR code on the seat in front of you and have it brought to your seat

By *ublustMan 40 weeks ago

Dublin

Hon Tonga

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

"Hon Tonga "

Dublin

That came off his fist before his shoulder, another poor call

Dublin

Sorry Lou, I think I thought too hard about that one and jinxed it, either that or SA we were always going to win it

Looking forward to next Saturday.. should be a good game

Dublin

It'll be a great day and I'm sure we'll get the right result. For anyone who's going, the epicenter of Irishfans, prematch, will be https://maps.app.goo.gl/3sxBuinLG6uP9ufLA

"It'll be a great day and I'm sure we'll get the right result. For anyone who's going, the epicenter of Irishfans, prematch, will be https://maps.app.goo.gl/3sxBuinLG6uP9ufLA"

I don't open links ..

But can't wait until next weekend

Dublin

Just a google maps location in Paris, paste

Into google maps for the same location

Goodnight all x

By *ul_dmac1Man 40 weeks ago