FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Seems Illegal But Isn't

Seems Illegal But Isn't

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urby93 OP   Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Was having a conversation with a lovely lady on here earlier who told me of a fantasy she had which I assumed was definitely illegal but apparently isn't so it got me wondering:

What fantasies do you have or things you've done that seem illegal but aren't?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was having a conversation with a lovely lady on here earlier who told me of a fantasy she had which I assumed was definitely illegal but apparently isn't so it got me wondering:

What fantasies do you have or things you've done that seem illegal but aren't? "

Leaking a confidential document to a close friend and then claiming I've been cleared of any wrongdoing when caught

Oops I've said too much

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Was having a conversation with a lovely lady on here earlier who told me of a fantasy she had which I assumed was definitely illegal but apparently isn't so it got me wondering:

Leaking a confidential document to a close friend and then claiming I've been cleared of any wrongdoing when caught

Oops I've said too much "

Is that you Leo

Oops I've said too much

Is that you Leo "

I've been totally exhonerated! Nothing to see here

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

What fantasies do you have or things you've done that seem illegal but aren't? "

Im intrigued.. What was the fantasy?

Marrying a cousin,

Bigamy,....?

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Money once rested in my account

"Money once rested in my account "

It was the dogs bank account

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Things are pretty bad out there, but as far as I know we don't have the thought police yet, so there is no such thing as an illegal fantasy.

By *unwexcplCouple  over a year ago

Gorey

Really interested in what it was that you thought was illegal. Always interested in trying new things so maybe it’s something we haven’t thought of

Sexed to death

By *urby93 OP   Man  over a year ago

tipperary

I won't say exactly cos I don't want to expose anyone accidentally, but it involved a van and rope XD

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"I won't say exactly cos I don't want to expose anyone accidentally, but it involved a van and rope XD"

All sounds fine once consent is given. Lots of submissive people have fantasies involving ropes and vans i'm sure

By *ot neuteredMan  over a year ago

Kildare

"I won't say exactly cos I don't want to expose anyone accidentally, but it involved a van and rope XD"

You should be ok, its not illegal to use a rope to give someone a tow behind a van , just be sure both of ye have your hazard lights on

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

And a sheep ??? That would be illegal

Wexford

"I won't say exactly cos I don't want to expose anyone accidentally, but it involved a van and rope XD

You should be ok, its not illegal to use a rope to give someone a tow behind a van , just be sure both of ye have your hazard lights on "

It is illegal... banded towing with ropes ... has to be a tow bar

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

cork

Happens quiet a lot, vans get stuck in ditches all the time

By *indenMan  over a year ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

"I won't say exactly cos I don't want to expose anyone accidentally, but it involved a van and rope XD

You should be ok, its not illegal to use a rope to give someone a tow behind a van , just be sure both of ye have your hazard lights on

It is illegal... banded towing with ropes ... has to be a tow bar "

Incorrect, there is no law against towing another vehicle with a rope.

Wexford

It is illegal... banded towing with ropes ... has to be a tow bar

Incorrect, there is no law against towing another vehicle with a rope."

Cool ... good news for the rope factories

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

It is actually quite a problem to know precisely what is illegal and what is not, because so many new legal statutes are enacted every year and the rate of enactment is rising exponentially, and has been since "time immemorial", this being a historical legal term.

Everyone is acting in a way that is not legal in some respect, it all hinges on whether the police and the prosecuting authorities want to impose a legal sanction, ranging from a caution to a whole life order, which is being in prison with no means of ever being released!

» Add a new message to this topic