FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Shoulder/Arm Tattoos on guys

Shoulder/Arm Tattoos on guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nthony david OP   Man  over a year ago

Clonmel

Certain personal life changes lately have meant I’m getting some arm tattoos. Have a clear idea what I’m getting, but interested in ideas out there of what is sexy and what isn’t.....

What makes tattoos on arms so good and any bad experiences ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When it comes to tattoos get what you like or want. Check out tattoos artists online.

As for them b sexy more about the guy with them

By *nthony david OP   Man  over a year ago

Clonmel

"When it comes to tattoos get what you like or want. Check out tattoos artists online.

As for them b sexy more about the guy with them "

Thanks DD, fair advice ??

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I got mine when I was 50. It's a tribal style but designed by me to symbolise where I was at the time and I added to it a few years later.

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

Depends on what you want tattoos can be a very personal thing my advice is to find an artist that you like there work and can travel to and have a discussion with them about what you are looking for and they may be able to help you with ideas and placements within the art of its pieces

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Last thing on your mind with a tattoo is what others might think, if you have an idea on what you want spend plenty of time on Instagram & Facebook looking up different artists and pick one who does similar then get in touch with them about your idea, lots of the good artists will be booked out for a month or two at least some can be booked out for 5 or 6 but don't rush it & be sure your happy with it before any needle touches your skin

By *olouWoman  over a year ago

Swords

Get what you want and like,design it ,change it,make sure it has meaning to you.Think about colour or just plain.Do it for you.I only got my first lot of tattoos this year, took alot of thought with them and I love them. My next one has been picked for ages,still haven't changed it,hopefully might get it b4 Xmas Best of luck xx

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Personally I hate football club tattoos such as YNWA etc etc

Find it tastless esp if the person isnt even from the city of that club. Out from that I love tattoos

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

My dislike of tattoos is that they are permanent and over the rest of the recipient's life, the ink migrates and becomes less distinct.

Some of the tattoo artists are exceptionally talented and creative, but it's the permanence that I abhor.

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Certain personal life changes lately have meant I’m getting some arm tattoos. Have a clear idea what I’m getting, but interested in ideas out there of what is sexy and what isn’t.....

What makes tattoos on arms so good and any bad experiences ??"

As a tattooist I would recommend having a long think about it, most who got plain black tribal tend to regret it

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

Them biohazard or black spiky tattoos are cat. So 90s

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

What one person likes is another persons dislikes. Whether or not they are sexy is not on my list when it comes to designing my tattoos. My current work in progress was near two years in the making with tweaking the design etc. Get a good tattooist, lay out what you want and go from there

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Some men on here have amazing looking tattoos especially the tribal ones...the single black colour suits a body shape I always think especially on the arm and shoulder area....

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Dunno, with the world cup going on and many players having tattoos on their legs, arms, neck and head, I do wonder what's the attraction of it? From a bit further away they all just look like random patches of ink haphazardly dispersed over body parts. 'Less is more' comes to mind...

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Just get a anchor, the classics never go out of fashion

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I'm currently chatting with a tattoo artist on here about getting one done on my hand for my 50th birthday in a few weeks he's absolutely amazing very informative

» Add a new message to this topic