FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > France or England

France or England

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onsal OP   Man  over a year ago

westport

With 5 Irish players in the England squad will anyone in Ireland be cheering for them to win today

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nah

By *ityzen_belfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

France

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I'm working so I won't see it.....I'd like England to win...I support an English Premier league team and have gone to Wembley a few times to see England play with my job so no problem with it.

Don't want them to win the world cup though.....prefer Argentina to win it

By *weetfrenchkissMan  over a year ago

cork city

France

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

"I'm working so I won't see it.....I'd like England to win...I support an English Premier league team and have gone to Wembley a few times to see England play with my job so no problem with it.

Don't want them to win the world cup though.....prefer Argentina to win it "

I'm exactly the same bog, support an English team so would be hypocritical to want them to lose all the time, like you I don't want them to win though.

Croatia to win for me as the former miss Croatia has promised to go nude if they win it

By *an I Kiss youMan  over a year ago

Manchester City Centre

Croatia all the way then.

But for today's game, yeah, France for sure.

I hate to say and it kills me to say it but let’s be honest England have the better team. We all watch and follow those players in the English premier league every week. They have a bench just as good as the starting 11.

Id like France to win but I do feel England win 2-0.

westport

"I hate to say and it kills me to say it but let’s be honest England have the better team. We all watch and follow those players in the English premier league every week. They have a bench just as good as the starting 11.

Id like France to win but I do feel England win 2-0. "

. I thought France had the best striker in the world

westport

"I'm working so I won't see it.....I'd like England to win...I support an English Premier league team and have gone to Wembley a few times to see England play with my job so no problem with it.

Don't want them to win the world cup though.....prefer Argentina to win it

I'm exactly the same bog, support an English team so would be hypocritical to want them to lose all the time, like you I don't want them to win though.

Croatia to win for me as the former miss Croatia has promised to go nude if they win it "

should I take the 20 foot French flag ???? off the roof then ??

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Heart says England, head says France

Rashford plays for England not France lol lol lol

Cheering on France but wouldn't be surprised if england caught them

M

O

R

O

C

C

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

Will probably cheer England tonight, but overall I want Argentina to lift the trophy!

"With 5 Irish players in the England squad will anyone in Ireland be cheering for them to win today "

It's actually 5 English players with heritage

By *amsevenMan  over a year ago

cork

If they were irish they wouldnt be playing lol.

I support an irish club so not really pushed who wins but if I had to call it france 2-1

Premier league supporter here and yes it’s England I’ll be cheering on

I just think the French are cruel race.I mean what could little frogs have done too them to deserve too be eaten haha

S

Just cause you support a premier league team doesn't mean you have to support their national team

"Just cause you support a premier league team doesn't mean you have to support their national team"

But it’s my choice right

Defo but it came across that you where only supporting England cause of your loyalty to a premier league team or else I just picked it up wrong, if so my apologies!!

By *c0101Man  over a year ago

Waterford

As Croatian I hope that England will win because I don't want France in the final with Croatia ??

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Allez les Bleus!

"Premier league supporter here and yes it’s England I’ll be cheering on

I just think the French are cruel race.I mean what could little frogs have done too them to deserve too be eaten haha

S"

The first frog eaten in France actually happened when a Parisian family fell asleep in a meadow whilst visiting the countryside. The family of five were all snorers and as they slept a group of anarchist frogs jumped into their open mouths.

When they returned to Paris the youngest member of the family Amelia an up and coming food critic wrote about the experience. She noted the wonderful flavours of the country frogs. And thus a new cuisine was born.

So it was the Frogs that started it.

TRUE STORY

"Defo but it came across that you where only supporting England cause of your loyalty to a premier league team or else I just picked it up wrong, if so my apologies!!"

No offense taken no apologies needed enjoy the game

By *orny guy !Man  over a year ago

waterford / tipperary

England win or lose tonight will we be seeing some English supporters fighting and breaking up the place

cork

Referee is rubbish

on the hill NordWest of

Vive la France!

By *an I Kiss youMan  over a year ago

Manchester City Centre

Now, let's all look forward to a Morocco vs Croatia final. That would a first, wouldn't it ?

By *errardNo8Man  over a year ago

Galway/Mayo

[Removed by poster at 10/12/22 21:10:23]

By *ldbutrandyMan  over a year ago

Walsall

"Referee is rubbish "

I bet his back pocket will be bulging later

Missed opportunity for England, bad ref, c'mon morocco

on the hill NordWest of

"Referee is rubbish

I bet his back pocket will be bulging later "

You can't really blame the referee if you don't score a second penalty.

Walsall

He was biased. Simple as.

cork

Not blaming anyone for anything. Simply stating hes a rubbish referee

"He was biased. Simple as. "

Maybe ...but goals win games , excuses don't

Walsall

He didn't even want to give the penalty. Everyone could see it was one.

Var made him look again. Or else we'd have been denied the opportunity to miss it

It’s a funny old game but it’s all about goals and management

Southgate is not the man too lead these guys forward

on the hill NordWest of

"He didn't even want to give the penalty. Everyone could see it was one.

Var made him look again. Or else we'd have been denied the opportunity to miss it "

shit decision to let kane kick the second one too, keeper knew it will be left corner again, , so did kane and lifted it bit too much...

By *acob12369Man  over a year ago

URPANTS

"He didn't even want to give the penalty. Everyone could see it was one.

Var made him look again. Or else we'd have been denied the opportunity to miss it

shit decision to let kane kick the second one too, keeper knew it will be left corner again, , so did kane and lifted it bit too much...

"

You do know they are club mates.

By *inkykitten999Woman  over a year ago

cork

Viva la France xx

Galway/Mayo

"England win or lose tonight will we be seeing some English supporters fighting and breaking up the place"

Not a very nice comment

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"England win or lose tonight will we be seeing some English supporters fighting and breaking up the place

Not a very nice comment "

Love a Morocco v Croatia Final

north and south

"England win or lose tonight will we be seeing some English supporters fighting and breaking up the place

Not a very nice comment Love a Morocco v Croatia Final "

better English players on the bench Grealish really made his mark with a minute to go Henderson the water carrier , Kane the captain takes Penalties changed his mind I think was thinking about the record

Ok , whatever about the result,..my tuppence worth on the game ..

1.the Better team lost .

2.Ref was brutal, same ref gave a penalty to Saudi Arabian and twas never a penalty , I reckon he got well paid to give a penalty.

3. If.. now if... England won the WC , it would mean that HM would have a winners medal and ICONIC players... , legends of the game like Maldini ,Zico , Socrates, Cruyff etc would not.

4.Kane missed the 2nd penalty, a golden opportunity to level the game was not taken , pressure can be decisive.

6.anyway the game is over and England are out ,that's football .

Better team lost ???? Really.

So the worse team were the only team that was able to score from open play.

Strange logic.

Football is about getting the ball into the net,not what you can do with it before you get it in there.

I can see France get beaten by the Moroccans. Hopefully so

cork

France were better I thought though england played well enough too. Kane bottled it pure and simple. Referee was deffo biased but it's a fifa competition so shouldnt be surprised. Croatia to get revenge on the frenchies in the final

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Don't want them to win the world cup though.....prefer Argentina to win it "

I'm gonna comment under you bog and a few have said the same they will support England cause they support a English premier league..... it grinds my teeth and makes me laugh when others say nah want France to win while probably wearing English premier league top ... lol its laughable . Yes I'm English but would like Argentina to win purely cause if England did win never hear the end of it............ and no I don't support any premier league either so not being hypocritical

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Don't want them to win the world cup though.....prefer Argentina to win it I'm gonna comment under you bog and a few have said the same they will support England cause they support a English premier league..... it grinds my teeth and makes me laugh when others say nah want France to win while probably wearing English premier league top ... lol its laughable . Yes I'm English but would like Argentina to win purely cause if England did win never hear the end of it............ and no I don't support any premier league either so not being hypocritical "

My own family are sending memes all night so I keep sending them photos of them in their utd Jerseys at old Trafford ....

I remember being at Wembley waiting on England V Russia

The England national anthem came on so I stood like everyone else its just respect as far as I'm concerned ....my brothers refused to stand and stayed sitting down in their seats ....

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Don't want them to win the world cup though.....prefer Argentina to win it I'm gonna comment under you bog and a few have said the same they will support England cause they support a English premier league..... it grinds my teeth and makes me laugh when others say nah want France to win while probably wearing English premier league top ... lol its laughable . Yes I'm English but would like Argentina to win purely cause if England did win never hear the end of it............ and no I don't support any premier league either so not being hypocritical

My own family are sending memes all night so I keep sending them photos of them in their utd Jerseys at old Trafford ....

I remember being at Wembley waiting on England V Russia

The England national anthem came on so I stood like everyone else its just respect as far as I'm concerned ....my brothers refused to stand and stayed sitting down in their seats ...."

I had it last night straight after the match my youngest daughter dad's rings giving out how crap England was blah blah he's more rugby fan anyway just another dig,

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Don't want them to win the world cup though.....prefer Argentina to win it I'm gonna comment under you bog and a few have said the same they will support England cause they support a English premier league..... it grinds my teeth and makes me laugh when others say nah want France to win while probably wearing English premier league top ... lol its laughable . Yes I'm English but would like Argentina to win purely cause if England did win never hear the end of it............ and no I don't support any premier league either so not being hypocritical "

I tend to look at it from the point of individual players.

I'm a Leeds supporter so when USA were playing I wanted them to win because of Adams and Arronson. Same with Denmark because Kristenson was in the team.

I supported Brazil because of Raphina despite the fact he doesn't play for Leeds anymore but did so much for us when he did and was always very respectful. I agree with Roy Keane though about the lack of respect shown by the Brazilian team as a whole towards their opponents.

I supported England in the Euro final because of Kalvin Phillips and was actually extremely proud of how he carried himself that night and was the first to run the length of the pitch to console Saka after his penalty miss.

I had no dog in last night's race so it wouldn't have bothered me which way it went but the previous nights game convinced me that I want anyone but Argentina to win it because of the amount of shithousery that went on.

For me I'd prefer Morocco or Croatia to win and as far fetched as that might seem it's not so far fetched right now as they are only one game from the final.

England have a very talented pool of players but fall victim to the level of expectation the country puts on their shoulders at every tournament and they will now be denegrated by the media and Southgate hounded out.

cork

Wouldnt have minded Argentina winning it until their gloating in dutch players faces after penalties and rest of their carry on. Humble in victory gracious in defeat it should always be

"With 5 Irish players in the England squad will anyone in Ireland be cheering for them to win today "

I know kane and grealish are of irish descent maguire too maybe?

who are the other 2?

shocking decisions made by the ref, I counted 3 stone wall penalties the ref waved away and ignored, var were worse to back him up

Galway/Mayo

"With 5 Irish players in the England squad will anyone in Ireland be cheering for them to win today

I know kane and grealish are of irish descent maguire too maybe?

who are the other 2?

shocking decisions made by the ref, I counted 3 stone wall penalties the ref waved away and ignored, var were worse to back him up"

Declan Rice is definitely 1

westport

It’s coming home it’s coming home the English plane is coming home??????

westport

Rice and Grealish both pulled on the senior shirt for Ireland sat on the sub bench trained with the team one even playing 3 games and kissing the Irish badge after scoring o yea. Are was recorded singing up the ra. Then to go and play for England. And England want someone singing up the ra in their squad ??????

Jude Bellingham has irish grand parent

Plus rice, phillips, Kane, maguire and grealish

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 11/12/22 15:31:49]

north and south

"[Removed by poster at 11/12/22 15:31:49]"
Better team won , England would never have scored from open play if we were playing till the World Cup final four midfield players one shot each , Ref was bad but English players spent more time rolling around on the floor when they were one nil down waste in their own time , Second penalty sterling fell over bought the penalty the first one was outside the box but should’ve been a free kick and the third one was the stonewall penalty which the captain took as he should and missed

"Better team lost ???? Really.

So the worse team were the only team that was able to score from open play.

Strange logic.

Football is about getting the ball into the net,not what you can do with it before you get it in there.

I can see France get beaten by the Moroccans. Hopefully so"

What happens when the ref doesn't do what he should do ? ..he should have awarded a free kick just before France scored their 1st , Should have sent Griezmann off as he was already booked and he fouled again, ..no point in talking about it now , game is over .. England gone..I think England were unlucky but am glad they're out for the reason in my last post .

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

That's what happens when Harry takes World Cup winning advice from Jonny Wilkinson

» Add a new message to this topic