FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Riding at Xmas parties

Riding at Xmas parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many on here have had an old workplace shag at the Christmas party. I worked in a place 20 years ago and it was fairly common practice with that company. They used to pay for hotel rooms for all as part of the Christmas party night .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *indenMan  over a year ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

Are they hiring at the moment?

Asking for an unemployed friend……

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

My own opinion is that any workplace liaisons of that type are extremely unwise, particularly as one goes up the company hierarchy.

A reputation for cavorting with staff, sexually, will destroy your reputation, managerially.

If you plan to leave the company in the new year, then fire away, but if you plan to stay, then don't!

I keep both business and pleasure strictly separate and never the twain shall meet; compartmentalisation is the key to success.

My working life, as it was was in one compartment and my interest in swinging is in another.

Crossover never takes place between the two!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ah I'm talking 20 odd years ago when I was a young man but there was a few married sales reps made the most of the night . PC world now I'd imagine it's a no no alright

By *ealOne74Man  over a year ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 04/12/22 07:41:32]

Newry Down

Liaisons between staff of larger companies, is more than frowned upon, and is often a dismissable act.

Decades ago, I worked in an organisation that very severely disciplined a supervisor for having a relationship with a much younger employee; he was sacked but they continued the relationship, married and are still together to the best of my knowledge.

Nowadays some businesses behave as if they own their employees and many activities are proscribed.

The crucial action is to be as secretive as one about any aspect of one's private life.

Many employers behave like control freaks; if some could return to the era of sl##ery and servitude they would; so long as the work is being done why should they try to control other aspects of one's life inc nsa sex!

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

It happens

That walk into the office when you come back to work and don’t know who saw you and who didn’t

By *unnerbenMan  over a year ago

Dublin / Cork

It’s a yes from me and still very common in my job

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Still very common where I work and doesn’t take a Christmas party to do it!!

I have done myself over the years but not done so in well over 10 years, mainly due to me moving up the office hierarchy in that time. Too much of a risk now.

I'll be out next weekend me and the 3 tradesmen I work with and no they will be giving me a hammering

By *aucyladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Ironically the bosses fucked all their staff before any Christmas party was had.

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

Fuck everyone if your single ... tis the season of giving after all

Company I worked with many years ago. Myself and office supervisor (female) had this arrangement if we were both single at the time of the Xmas party we would be each others sidekick. Dis help we both lived in the same estate so sharing a taxi to and from never raised eyebrows. A good 7 years we got out of it before we both left the company the same week ad the Xmas party. We gave it a good wake the ending of out arrangement. But general rule of thumb, no Xmas party hook ups. To many camera phones around now and someone will always see and stir shite

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Last one I was at in 2019 a woman in a office management role was very vocal beforehand about how she was going to shag one of the sales team. They all turned her down on the night so she turned her attention to an 18 year old warehouse worker knowing full well his girlfriend was expecting their child.

He turned her down too so she got blocked and flashed her knickers at everyone.

She repeated this 6 weeks later at a retirement party with no success but was disciplined for bringing the company into disrepute and had to give up her management role as nobody could take her seriously.

I tend to avoid Xmas parties as a rule.

Some people couldn't hold their piss so everything gets out eventually, married people off with others or rumours of illicit powder being used etc ruins careers and a businesses reputation.

When I did run my own business I gave a cash alternative to everyone to use as they wished, some gathered for a night out and others didn't. Then anything that happened was completely away from the businesses name.

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

"Last one I was at in 2019 a woman in a office management role was very vocal beforehand about how she was going to shag one of the sales team. They all turned her down on the night so she turned her attention to an 18 year old warehouse worker knowing full well his girlfriend was expecting their child.

She repeated this 6 weeks later at a retirement party with no success but was disciplined for bringing the company into disrepute and had to give up her management role as nobody could take her seriously. "

Pretty rude of ye all

By *ildmovementMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Well not now as it’s nearly all men and the few women don’t go out. But before that in my previous company the women wanted photos to show their husbands the day after when they went home

Newry Down

Within the aristocratic party scene, the accepted modus operandi is to arrive late, leave early and strictly maintain your distance from the hired staff.

Any sexual liaisons take place in private and between people of equal social status who can be trusted to secrecy.

It's sound advice; if you want to obliterate your promising career;drink too much; make inappropriate remarks; let fly with what you really think of the staff, and cavort with the d*unk secretaries.

Oh, and if you wake up next day with a monumental hangover and feel as if you're pissing razor blades, resign by text!

Head in the jacks of trim castle lol

No Christmas party for me .. HSE are to mean

Personally l would never involve myself with a person where l work simply because it's not worth it to either person , it only brings heartache if it doesn't work out and you have to meet or see that person every working day and maybe even when out , so Christmas parties are something that l avoid if l can and any that l go to l would never get involved or fool around with anyone,if it goes wrong ..and it can ..as the ol' saying goes the ride simply isn't worth the fall, there are people out there that want something to talk about .

By *teppenwolfMan  over a year ago

Cork

Seriously bad for business

By *aucyladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Last one I was at in 2019 a woman in a office management role was very vocal beforehand about how she was going to shag one of the sales team. They all turned her down on the night so she turned her attention to an 18 year old warehouse worker knowing full well his girlfriend was expecting their child.

She repeated this 6 weeks later at a retirement party with no success but was disciplined for bringing the company into disrepute and had to give up her management role as nobody could take her seriously. "

Ho ho ho !!

By *eart-shaped-foxMan  over a year ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipp

This thread gives me PTSD. Bosses wife's niece who lived with them at the time in Dublin. Two of us were bananas, I woke up in her bed in his spare room. Left a few months later

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"This thread gives me PTSD. Bosses wife's niece who lived with them at the time in Dublin. Two of us were bananas, I woke up in her bed in his spare room. Left a few months later"

Left the room or the company ....did she tie you up

Limerick, Clare, Tipp

"This thread gives me PTSD. Bosses wife's niece who lived with them at the time in Dublin. Two of us were bananas, I woke up in her bed in his spare room. Left a few months later

Left the room or the company ....did she tie you up "

I left the company and she fucking did tie me up metaphorically. What I wouldn't give for that kind of ride again

Newry Down

If you have an interest in no strings attached sex, group sex, DP, etc., the ideal option is to join Fab, and have the wit and discreetness to tell no-one at your workplace and elsewhere about your own special interest.

If you are obliged to attend a workplace Xmas party, treat it like just another business meeting!

Limerick, Clare, Tipp

"If you have an interest in no strings attached sex, group sex, DP, etc., the ideal option is to join Fab, and have the wit and discreetness to tell no-one at your workplace and elsewhere about your own special interest.

If you are obliged to attend a workplace Xmas party, treat it like just another business meeting!"

Consider putting this inspirational quote on a photo of a glacier and sell it on etsy.

By *etshavefuntimes999Man  over a year ago

newry

Think we all have.

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

"Ah I'm talking 20 odd years ago when I was a young man but there was a few married sales reps made the most of the night . PC world now I'd imagine it's a no no alright "

I have a work xmass party soon and I have my eye on someone and he his eye on me. Lots of drinks and who knows

"Ah I'm talking 20 odd years ago when I was a young man but there was a few married sales reps made the most of the night . PC world now I'd imagine it's a no no alright

I have a work xmass party soon and I have my eye on someone and he his eye on me. Lots of drinks and who knows "

If both want to fuck eachother it shouldn't matter about drink .

Around 20 years ago I slept with the niece of my then boss at a Christmas party.

And around 3 weeks later when I told her i had no interest in a relationship she told his wife..

He wasn't very happy about it and told me he was going to make my life hell.

So I left and got a job with a company he used supply to and he had to deal with me when he was putting quotes in.

I'd say it sickened him.

By *nwrap4funMan  over a year ago

Ireland

It's not a good move now. Far to many people with itchy thumbs on the camera phone record button.

TBH, I hate work things now and try to avoid as much as possible because the people I work with are a shower of f¥¢k$

By *eeisbackMan  over a year ago

….

It’s great at the time and sure if everyone is on same page can be good at work too . Makes work more enjoyable

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

"Ah I'm talking 20 odd years ago when I was a young man but there was a few married sales reps made the most of the night . PC world now I'd imagine it's a no no alright

I have a work xmass party soon and I have my eye on someone and he his eye on me. Lots of drinks and who knows

If both want to fuck eachother it shouldn't matter about drink . "

Turns out he's married and wouldn't go there even. He said he'd love to but wouldn't cheat on his wife. Disappointed we didn't do it but happy we never after finding this out. He has my respect for not going for it, especially after so much drink consumed by all of us.

By *ub23Man  over a year ago

wandering

[Removed by poster at 20/12/22 22:40:31]

By *ub23Man  over a year ago

wandering

Must of been plenty of flirting to get to that stage of asking him ?

If both want to fuck eachother it shouldn't matter about drink .

Turns out he's married and wouldn't go there even. He said he'd love to but wouldn't cheat on his wife. Disappointed we didn't do it but happy we never after finding this out. He has my respect for not going for it, especially after so much drink consumed by all of us. "

Plenty of restraint on both ye're parts so lol

» Add a new message to this topic