FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Black women

Black women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atherjackhackett OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

Quite common for women to try a black man or at least be curious about it but what about white men and black women? Or is it more to do with been curious about a bigger cock? I'm asking santa for a black woman for one night. I've been very good so here's hoping

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you want to meet a black women because women want to meet a black man?

That's a pretty stupid reason.

And if not why even phrase your desire to meet a black women that way.

Tipperary

"Do you want to meet a black women because women want to meet a black man?

And if not why even phrase your desire to meet a black women that way."

I would like to meet a black woman because I'd like to meet a black woman. Simple really

I would like to meet a black woman because I'd like to meet a black woman. Simple really"

Best of luck on your search and hope santa brings you one or two

Always wanted to fuck a black woman myself.dont know why just do

Tipperary

"Always wanted to fuck a black woman myself.dont know why just do"

We are all curious creatures by nature

I would love to play with black women it's my fantasy any my way message me x

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

I don't think that fetishizing and objectification of women who happen to have different skin colour will make them flock to the mating calls

I mean I would have sex with someone who likes me for being me, not because they find it horny that I'm Russian or fat or only have one boob, would imagine same would apply to any race too

Missus

By *ealmc1973Man  over a year ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

...and fetishizing blokes is OK?

It's been on the forum at least once. It's OK for girls to put 'BBC only' and only 'Black men' or 'looking for Black cock', but if bloke does the same, is it the same? Or do we use different scales for every gender?

For me, rainbow foursome, please, White, Black, Yellow and Red

By *ealmc1973Man  over a year ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

^^^ That should not be invite to fight, just thinking out loud

By *un for fun.Man  over a year ago

Co.Cork

I've had 2 black women in my time and both were extremely pleasurable, but so were the other women. Personality has alot to do with a choice of person for me.

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

It’s a bit like not wanting to meet bi guys.

It’s a preference . Over analyse it and you go down a rabbit hole . Personally , if it was a life partner I wouldn’t want a relationship based on a woman fancying short bald hairy bespectacled bi nerdy guys . But if that’s who she wants to have a bit of sex please objectify away

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"...and fetishizing blokes is OK?

It's been on the forum at least once. It's OK for girls to put 'BBC only' and only 'Black men' or 'looking for Black cock', but if bloke does the same, is it the same? Or do we use different scales for every gender?

For me, rainbow foursome, please, White, Black, Yellow and Red"

Absolutely, it isn't right either and I would never dream of having sex with someone just because their skin colour is different from my own.

Only we keep getting mail from men calling themselves BBC and offering their BBC "services" and telling us how we need to experience the BBC so it's safe enough to assume that men of colour seem to be happy enough to be fetishized as they happily do it themselves (not all men, obviously).

Missus

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

Love a filthy black slut

Grass is Grass

Absolutely, it isn't right either and I would never dream of having sex with someone just because their skin colour is different from my own.

Only we keep getting mail from men calling themselves BBC and offering their BBC "services" and telling us how we need to experience the BBC so it's safe enough to assume that men of colour seem to be happy enough to be fetishized as they happily do it themselves (not all men, obviously).

Missus"

What wrong with fantasising about women of different colour , ethnic background ? Not a thing , jeez will people stop saying things just so as to not be judged ,, ffs , ive been with 3 black ladies , they were fantastic , and i tell you what , a black butt doin doggy is veryvery hot lol,, there ya go ,,

"I don't think that fetishizing and objectification of women who happen to have different skin colour will make them flock to the mating calls

I mean I would have sex with someone who likes me for being me, not because they find it horny that I'm Russian or fat or only have one boob, would imagine same would apply to any race too

Missus "

WOW.. Are you really a fat Russian with only one boob. ???

"I don't think that fetishizing and objectification of women who happen to have different skin colour will make them flock to the mating calls

Missus

WOW.. Are you really a fat Russian with only one boob. ???"

Holy shit that's my exact kink.... weird

By *oriumTergoMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Fetishizing a person for their skin colour will never not be ick.

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

News flash, if you close your eyes, all women feel the same.

By *londyPrincessCouple  over a year ago

Carricmakross

"News flash, if you close your eyes, all women feel the same."

No they actually don't

Skin feel different but whatever you think yourself. And some other stuff too

I've had women from many different countries regardless of their skin colour some were great some were not but on some occasions I wasn't great see what I'm saying

By *ilverfox74Man  over a year ago

dublin offaly

I have been with a coloured woman a few times. Like all women they are all different. They all have their own qualities.

A coloured woman’s skin does feel different.

Also something hot about looking down and seeing a white cock on black skin. It is hot

By *o_armagh_manMan  over a year ago

Banbridge Area

Missus "

Hey Missus, you're not fat, you have a bloody gorgeous body! And don't let anyone tell you otherwise.... Do you have an accent though? Lol... pat that man on the back for bagging such a stunner

Missus "

We’d like too just say hi and well done you guys

By *ark321Man  over a year ago

letterkenny, donegal/sligo/galway

I'd say the curiosity of hooking up with woman of different ethnicities is quite normal. No different really to going with someone from curves to a petite figure, everyone has different preferences.

I haven't necessarily sought out woman due to her colour but when the opportunity presented itself there was a curiosity and thrill to it.

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

And if not why even phrase your desire to meet a black women that way."

Pretty hostile reply. He simply wants to meet a black girl in the same way ladies look for black guys.

By *ucabraserMan  over a year ago

Navan

I thought that too but then I reslised hes probably a David Brent type character where hes acting all high moral ground so all the single ladies on here will all of a sudden start to swoon over him for being the nice guy .Then he can start nailing them left, right and centre.

"I thought that too but then I reslised hes probably a David Brent type character where hes acting all high moral ground so all the single ladies on here will all of a sudden start to swoon over him for being the nice guy .Then he can start nailing them left, right and centre. "

Have you not seen the office?

Pretty hostile reply. He simply wants to meet a black girl in the same way ladies look for black guys. "

So why not just say that in the first place.

The comparisons and questioning why women look for black guys smacks of "well of they can do it then so can I" to be honest.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Pretty hostile reply. He simply wants to meet a black girl in the same way ladies look for black guys.

So why not just say that in the first place.

The comparisons and questioning why women look for black guys smacks of "well of they can do it then so can I" to be honest."

Chill Corky, it's soon Christmas. You know yourself that you took the OP's introduction deliberately too literally to have that go on him. I know how it works believe me.

By *ohn heaneyMan  over a year ago

kildare

Had the best night of my life so far with a black woman

Tipperary

Missus "

We all like to try different things. Call it fetishizing if you want. Many women on here want well hung guys. This could be called a fetish if you want. Or the idea of sex with a person in uniform, or one's boss, or the mother in law god forbid. It's just a scenario. If wanting to try anything new is a fetish so be it.

By *pacekittyWoman  over a year ago

dublin

As a woman of color, I find this thread fascinating

I mean I have been fetishised for being brown, but that doesn’t suck as much as the racism you can face (even sexually)

I had a guy I once met tell me that my photos don’t make me seem “brown” and he thought I was “white”

Ridiculous

But hey there is something hot about interracial (speaking from a very inclusive perspective of course) and I often love the contrast of pale hands on my darker skin. Agree there has to be more than just the racial element to attraction though so I see where everyone is coming from

Just a thought

By *ndieHeavyCummerMan  over a year ago

Dun Laoghaire/ London

"As a woman of color, I find this thread fascinating

I mean I have been fetishised for being brown, but that doesn’t suck as much as the racism you can face (even sexually)

I had a guy I once met tell me that my photos don’t make me seem “brown” and he thought I was “white”

Ridiculous

But hey there is something hot about interracial (speaking from a very inclusive perspective of course) and I often love the contrast of pale hands on my darker skin. Agree there has to be more than just the racial element to attraction though so I see where everyone is coming from

Just a thought "

Well said Nat

Tipperary

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

Missus"

I'm glad you said not all men, I'm not a fan been categorised as a sexual object. Besides, I have dignity and I can not put myself down like that. No matter how beautiful or sexy the woman is.

By *lbethereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Gotta say not bothered what colour they are love them all. But i do have a hard spot for a black lady!

By *lbethereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"As a woman of color, I find this thread fascinating

Ridiculous

Just a thought "

That is exactly what I like about dark skin, the contrast looks great, and well not sure yiu’d feel the same but when from behind the contrast of cum on her skin is a huge turn on I find myself staying fully aroused.

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

Oh ffs lads ... I've read this whole tread and don't see anything racist or degradation... only curiosity and preferences.

I'm guessing it depends on your reason and respect !

By *ameswXXXMan  over a year ago

Killarney

I have been with a couple of women of colour and they were mmm really hot and yes their does feel different but I don't mind either white or black or brown

By *lik UrgeeMan  over a year ago

mallow

We are all pink on the inside!

By *nwrap4funMan  over a year ago

Ireland

Missus "

Sadly the objectification is all some people can do.

I've hooked up with a black FWB on occasion.

We were friendly more than anything. I can't say there was a difference.

People have different likes and dislikes

Wexford

Missus

Sadly the objectification is all some people can do.

I've hooked up with a black FWB on occasion.

We were friendly more than anything. I can't say there was a difference.

People have different likes and dislikes"

Do you consider your nationality to be part of what makes you who you are?

By *ildGroverMan  over a year ago

rathfarnham

"Quite common for women to try a black man or at least be curious about it but what about white men and black women? Or is it more to do with been curious about a bigger cock? I'm asking santa for a black woman for one night. I've been very good so here's hoping "

Well did Santa deliver??

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Quite common for women to try a black man or at least be curious about it but what about white men and black women? Or is it more to do with been curious about a bigger cock? I'm asking santa for a black woman for one night. I've been very good so here's hoping

Well did Santa deliver??

"

Think he got the sac

By *ildGroverMan  over a year ago

rathfarnham

"Quite common for women to try a black man or at least be curious about it but what about white men and black women? Or is it more to do with been curious about a bigger cock? I'm asking santa for a black woman for one night. I've been very good so here's hoping

Well did Santa deliver??

Think he got the sac "

Ho ho ho

Wexford

Well did Santa deliver??

Think he got the sac

Ho ho ho "

Do Santa bring them too ?

By *adforsexMan  over a year ago

Santry

"Quite common for women to try a black man or at least be curious about it but what about white men and black women? Or is it more to do with been curious about a bigger cock? I'm asking santa for a black woman for one night. I've been very good so here's hoping "
love black women

By *artyDJMan  over a year ago

Limerick

I had the pleasure of sleeping with a black woman. I was very much attracted to her. We chatted we had a nice time and we fucked like it rabbits. Was such a hot encounter. It wasn't just down to the color of her skin it was all of her. I wasn't looking for black lady to fulfill a fantasty just happened amd omg what an experience.

By *ilverfox74Man  over a year ago

dublin offaly

Colour women are hot. Something about them. Been there before we became fb. Hoping to again. Open to offers lol

By *panishRebelMan  over a year ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Most people on a site like this state what they want according to acariety of criteria. These include gender, practices, size, height, fetish, mf,ff, mm, etc.. The list could take pages.

I think it's safer to assume that fulfilling a fantasy, (which turns it from something unattainable into an attainable desire),is not racist.

Some people get turned on by certain body shapes, others don't by the same.

Eye shape, hair colour, tattoos, piercings are all in the mix.

Let's not forget personality.

For me personality can change everything from a 3 to a 10 in desire.

If it wasn't for the history of racism based on colour, there would be no issue. For some people I imagine it would spark very real problems.

However in the context of this site, which implies respect, I believe it is ok to ask for.

I believe all sex is interracial. All of us have red blood and pink flesh. All of us have the same basic ingredients. It's just the cake is baked different.

And while I like cheesecake as my favorite desert it's beautiful tasting all the different cakes.

A bit long winded I know.

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

It isn't the colour of a woman's skin (solely) that fascinates but the total person: who comes from a different culture, has had very different experiences and whose morphology is often very different too.

Coloured women in general are fascinating because of their diversity and their sensuousness, and their attitudes to full sexual relationships can often be different too, as they do not have the puritanical attitudes that a lot of white women possess.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 44 weeks ago

South West London

Of course black women are hot, my no 1 top females I love dearly

By *hocko87Man 44 weeks ago

dublin

There's an interacial party in England in January black women and white men party . I'm going to it

By *ranfrascoMan 44 weeks ago

Dublin

This topic is hilarious. Please, men, just make Tinder or go clubbing....

By *on Draper2.0Man 37 weeks ago

Maynooth

"News flash, if you close your eyes, all women feel the same.

No they actually don't

Skin feel different but whatever you think yourself. And some other stuff too "

Skin colour does not feel different.

» Add a new message to this topic