Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it wrong to hav some adult fun!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont think its wrong put some people seem to think it is

I didn't get the paper... Is it online anywhere, I've been looking but can't find it?!

Didn't read it either but i could almost guess what it said. What people choose to do with their lives is their own if they want to reportsomething why not do it about something worth while

yea ther so many other things they could do it about. some 1 was saying it was about a couple because he is a policeman even policemen get horni

"yea ther so many other things they could do it about. some 1 was saying it was about a couple because he is a policeman even policemen get horni "

I don't see the harm in swinging what is the big deal about it fair enough it's a bit "taboo" but that's only because of articles like that I guarantee everyone has thought about it and thosethat say they haven't are lying lol

It said abt him showing his face was a sercurity issue, but printing his veris has nothing 2do with his job, bloody cheek but makes u wonder who yr really chatting 2

Tis free publicity for fab!

"yea ther so many other things they could do it about. some 1 was saying it was about a couple because he is a policeman even policemen get horni

I don't see the harm in swinging what is the big deal about it fair enough it's a bit "taboo" but that's only because of articles like that I guarantee everyone has thought about it and thosethat say they haven't are lying lol"

at the end of the day in life were big old and ugly enough to make our own choices. we arent harming anybody by wat we are doing. all adults and have a mind off our own

"It said abt him showing his face was a sercurity issue, but printing his veris has nothing 2do with his job, bloody cheek but makes u wonder who yr really chatting 2 "

Typical scare mongering

"yea ther so many other things they could do it about. some 1 was saying it was about a couple because he is a policeman even policemen get horni

I don't see the harm in swinging what is the big deal about it fair enough it's a bit "taboo" but that's only because of articles like that I guarantee everyone has thought about it and thosethat say they haven't are lying lol

at the end of the day in life were big old and ugly enough to make our own choices. we arent harming anybody by wat we are doing. all adults and have a mind off our own "

Well put I just think they should put their resources onto something that's important instead of people enjoying themselves and harm no one

yea it is scary to think who you could be talking to. ive hid all my pics and verfactions for a while

at the end of the day in life were big old and ugly enough to make our own choices. we arent harming anybody by wat we are doing. all adults and have a mind off our own

Well put I just think they should put their resources onto something that's important instead of people enjoying themselves and harm no one"

yea like murders rapist pedos etc instead off people having a fun time. its time the world moved on its the 21st century

I guess it's true sex really does sell lol

lol look how well 50 shades sold haha

I knew I should have reported my diary stolen lol

hahaha you wish haha it was wrote by a woman

Who I choose to be on the weekends is my choice lol

haha have you got the silver tie to ha

ha i just caught on wat that ment lol

"haha have you got the silver tie to ha"

Not anymore that was stole with my diary lol

lol your so unlucky haha

"lol your so unlucky haha"

I know lost my chance to publish my diary and be a multi millionaire and just to top it all off I get my favourite tie stolen the news of the world ought to investigate that lol

"lol your so unlucky haha

I know lost my chance to publish my diary and be a multi millionaire and just to top it all off I get my favourite tie stolen the news of the world ought to investigate that lol"

hahaha to funny should go and ask them lol or go buy a new silver tie lol

After what me and that silver tie went through .... Don't think anything could take it's place lol nah I couldn't ask them to investigate once they know I'm the real author they will have my pic and name on the front cover they are really discreet like that lol

"After what me and that silver tie went through .... Don't think anything could take it's place lol nah I couldn't ask them to investigate once they know I'm the real author they will have my pic and name on the front cover they are really discreet like that lol"

you shoukd have your name in lights boy your a super star ha

Haha ye have to laugh lol

lol if you didnt laugh you would cry and wee have just took over this forum lol

1st step the forum next the world lol slowly but surely we will get there lol

Well put I just think they should put their resources onto something that's important instead of people enjoying themselves and harm no one

yea like murders rapist pedos etc instead off people having a fun time. its time the world moved on its the 21st century "

thats why they arn,t being caught cause half the police force is on here fuckin about lol

Haha good point I don't agree with swinging while on duty that's a no no in my books lol

"Haha good point I don't agree with swinging while on duty that's a no no in my books lol"
. Go mad you only live once

By *ougarbelfastWoman  over a year ago

belfast

This is typical trash that the Sunday Crap likes to publish every now and then. To say they highlighted this as a security breech is nonsense since when did they ever become the minders of people and their personal security measures. As somebody has said it is just scare mongering and also another way to help sell newspapers.

Go look at the back pages of the Sunday Crap and you will see adverts for premium rate adult telephone services so do they think that people sit and have tea and buns while chatting over these premium rate numbers. We all know they are hypercritical fuckers but because they can put things in print they seem to think they have power over swingers.

I have said many times gays are happy to come out, but swingers are not and that is the problem because the press has made it that way. We do it for fun we don't do it 24/7 (despite a lot of men thinking any woman on this site is up for it 24/7)so it's not like being gay you are gay that is your sexuality and people accept that. People do not accept that we enjoy having sex (it's just sex or lust it's not emotional like love making)with others because we find it exciting and a turn on. The truth is a lot of so called journalists are also into the swing scene but they let on they are not if the truth was told you'd be amazed.

Did you also notice the other story about the guy offering his tradesman services in exchange for sex an undercover reporter set up a coffee meet with him and a photographer took pictures without his knowledge and now they are also splattered all over this weeks Sunday Cap as well. So for those of you into the whole coffee meet thing be wary be very wary.

"This is typical trash that the Sunday Crap likes to publish every now and then. To say they highlighted this as a security breech is nonsense since when did they ever become the minders of people and their personal security measures. As somebody has said it is just scare mongering and also another way to help sell newspapers.

Go look at the back pages of the Sunday Crap and you will see adverts for premium rate adult telephone services so do they think that people sit and have tea and buns while chatting over these premium rate numbers. We all know they are hypercritical fuckers but because they can put things in print they seem to think they have power over swingers.

I have said many times gays are happy to come out, but swingers are not and that is the problem because the press has made it that way. We do it for fun we don't do it 24/7 (despite a lot of men thinking any woman on this site is up for it 24/7)so it's not like being gay you are gay that is your sexuality and people accept that. People do not accept that we enjoy having sex (it's just sex or lust it's not emotional like love making)with others because we find it exciting and a turn on. The truth is a lot of so called journalists are also into the swing scene but they let on they are not if the truth was told you'd be amazed.

Did you also notice the other story about the guy offering his tradesman services in exchange for sex an undercover reporter set up a coffee meet with him and a photographer took pictures without his knowledge and now they are also splattered all over this weeks Sunday Cap as well. So for those of you into the whole coffee meet thing be wary be very wary."

Very well said!

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

See its old news

"See its old news "

Lol laid

» Add a new message to this topic