FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Is it a double standard?

Is it a double standard?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

From being on here a bit I have noticed that women's profiles seem to have a list of what they want in a man.

EG. Tall, hung over (insert inches here), gym fit, this and that.

Like a checklist of things you must have for them to want to meet you and there is no issues it seems with this.

I was just wondering would it be the same if it were on the mens profiles?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *indenMan  over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

Is there a reason you can’t do the same with your profile?

By *edknobsMan  over a year ago

mullingar

Worms......can.....opened

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Plenty of guys have demands on their profiles as well like must have a pulse...

"Plenty of guys have demands on their profiles as well like must have a pulse..."

Ha ha I don't think that is even a requirement for some

"Worms......can.....opened "

No doubt but just wanted to see what people thought

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

[Removed by poster at 07/07/22 13:58:41]

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"From being on here a bit I have noticed that women's profiles seem to have a list of what they want in a man.

Like a checklist of things you must have for them to want to meet you and there is no issues it seems with this.

I was just wondering would it be the same if it were on the mens profiles?"

Its on men's profiles or how would anyone know what you're looking for...

You have a checklist on yours

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

If you want to put on your profile that you only want to fuck 1 legged size 4 virgins, with one green eye and one blue, who can accommodate now in your local area then go ahead.... you are allowed preferences just the same as everyone else.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Get yourself to the MANY events planned for Dublin over the summer and show off your sparkling personality. You can't beat face to face meetings. Don't be getting hung up on ladies profiles and forget the private messaging, it's a total waste of time.

If we lived closer to Dublin we'd be going to them all. You're very lucky to live up there, use it to your advantage. Good luck.

Somewhere in Co. Down

[Removed by poster at 07/07/22 13:59:14]

Somewhere in Co. Down

FFS keep making mistakes so here does third time lucky

Plenty of men state what they are looking for so I don't see how anyone saying what they are looking for on here is double standards.People have preferences and I don't see an issue with anyone stating what they want on their profile.Its pretty simple to just move onto another profile if you don't suit what they are looking for.

I don't understand the big deal about what others have on their profiles. It's easy to just ignore a profile if you don't match. And even if you do in your mind it doesn't mean the other person will think the same .

There is nothing stopping you OP from stating your preferences on hour profile I don't know why you would think only women do it .

"Get yourself to the MANY events planned for Dublin over the summer and show off your sparkling personality. You can't beat face to face meetings. Don't be getting hung up on ladies profiles and forget the private messaging, it's a total waste of time.

If we lived closer to Dublin we'd be going to them all. You're very lucky to live up there, use it to your advantage. Good luck."

fair point

"From being on here a bit I have noticed that women's profiles seem to have a list of what they want in a man.

It's on several mens profiles. People cam have their bio however they choose, there's no double standard in it

It's not double standards, because you can do the very same on your profile. The results will obviously be different but isn't that on the guys who will actually jump through the hoops rather than the women asking?

There are more blatant examples of double standards on here for example how a males forum post will be treated compared to a females. But then the world is full of double standards and the ones on here are far less impactful compared to the real world ones

"It's not double standards, because you can do the very same on your profile. The results will obviously be different but isn't that on the guys who will actually jump through the hoops rather than the women asking?

There are more blatant examples of double standards on here for example how a males forum post will be treated compared to a females. But then the world is full of double standards and the ones on here are far less impactful compared to the real world ones "

Yeah maybe I worded it incorrectly but you got the point I feel

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I have a questionnaire that I send out to prospective Mickey meeters.

It's pretty basic with just 47 questions on it. They're mostly multiple choice though so it's handy enough and shouldn't take much more than an hour to fill out.

If they're successful with that I then ask them to write a short essay of 1200 words setting out why they feel they should be granted access to the Mickey chamber, as I call my twenty year old Transit with the mattress on the floor.

Tbh, I'm always busy here, mostly scoring the questionnaires but y'know. Give 'em what they want and they'll come running like little suck calves!

OP you're just as entitled as anyone else on here to only fuck those whom you find attractive - whatever attractive is to you.

No-one is stopping you from stating your preferences on your profile so fill your boots. It will ultimately save everyone time in the end, no?

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"I have a questionnaire that I send out to prospective Mickey meeters.

It's pretty basic with just 47 questions on it. They're mostly multiple choice though so it's handy enough and shouldn't take much more than an hour to fill out.

If they're successful with that I then ask them to write a short essay of 1200 words setting out why they feel they should be granted access to the Mickey chamber, as I call my twenty year old Transit with the mattress on the floor.

Tbh, I'm always busy here, mostly scoring the questionnaires but y'know. Give 'em what they want and they'll come running like little suck calves!

"

Question 1: have you a pulse?

If you click 'yes', skip questions 2-47 and click 'Done'

If you click 'no', skip questions 2-47 and click 'Done'

Popcorn time

Lucan

If you click 'no', skip questions 2-47 and click 'Done' "

That pretty much sums it up although the are still some clarifying questions that need to be answered, such as "would you?" and "do you have a mickey of your own" as that one overrules everything else

somewhere

By *ofistimacatedMan  over a year ago

cavan town

Jaysus to be fair OP you are only on here 4 weeks and got verified after 2 weeks. You are quite possibly the most successful newcomer male that's ever been on here

That's pretty good going bud. Just get to a social or few and meet people

I think what the OP means - well I think so anyway…..and in my professional opinion as a woman!!!

If a guy, for example, puts on his profile that he doesn’t want to meet plus sized women etc etc they tend to get lambasted - but it’s more acceptable for a woman to put something like that on her profile about men….is that a fair assumption?!!!

"I think what the OP means - well I think so anyway…..and in my professional opinion as a woman!!!

If a guy, for example, puts on his profile that he doesn’t want to meet plus sized women etc etc they tend to get lambasted - but it’s more acceptable for a woman to put something like that on her profile about men….is that a fair assumption?!!!

"

Yeah that's pretty much it but again as I have been told several times already anybody can do it it's just the results are different

By *asual_eyesMan  over a year ago

Sallins/Naas

I think it is just standards, rather than double standards. Everyone should stick to there guns about it.

"I think what the OP means - well I think so anyway…..and in my professional opinion as a woman!!!

Yeah that's pretty much it but again as I have been told several times already anybody can do it it's just the results are different"

I'm not sure how the results are different if you, as the poster above says, stick with only meeting the people you're interested in.

As a fat woman I don't want to fuck a man who doesn't find me attractive anymore than I want to fuck a man I don't find attractive so I'd rather see it on his profile so I know from the outset that we're incompatible.

Of course sticking with your preferences will reduce the size of the pond but what have you lost really if a bigger pond is full of fish you don't like.

Era a pulse is a bonus. Hot water bottles are great yokes

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"

I've never seen a man lambasted for saying that he's looking for slim ladies. I'd definitely chirp up and defend him if I heard that. Plenty here have a size preference including myself.

As a fat woman I don't want to fuck a man who doesn't find me attractive anymore than I want to fuck a man I don't find attractive so I'd rather see it on his profile so I know from the outset that we're incompatible.

Of course sticking with your preferences will reduce the size of the pond but what have you lost really if a bigger pond is full of fish you don't like.

As a plus size woman myself I completely agree and don’t take any offence to a guy saying I’m not for him!! But I have seen women turn on men for saying so…..usually not so plus sized women!!!!!

"

As a plus size woman myself I completely agree and don’t take any offence to a guy saying I’m not for him!! But I have seen women turn on men for saying so…..usually not so plus sized women!!!!!"

Often the problem is how a preference is expressed. Some seem to have difficulty expressing preferences without insult

Lucan

Era a pulse is a bonus. Hot water bottles are great yokes "

Microwaves are handy too. You don't need the whole thing warmed up.

By *andR2019Couple  over a year ago

Nunya

From a woman’s point of view I think having specifics is a good thing means no time is wasted then

somewhere

Microwaves are handy too. You don't need the whole thing warmed up. "

I'm sorry for asking but how do you fit that bit into the microwave

Lucan

Microwaves are handy too. You don't need the whole thing warmed up.

I'm sorry for asking but how do you fit that bit into the microwave "

Sure couldn't you heat up a bit of liver and squeeze it in. It'll make it tighter as well so it's a win/win.

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

If there weren’t lots of fairly desperate males on here , the place wouldn’t work at all, sure ya know yersrlf

Very much so a double standards here and let’s just say the standard of the people that have/state these requirements, wouldn’t get a look in outside of the online world

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Ffs you should know by now that fabbers don't have standards so double zero is still zero.

"Ffs you should know by now that fabbers don't have standards so double zero is still zero. "

You must be new here

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

"Plenty of guys have demands on their profiles as well like must have a pulse..."

And then they wonder why they have no joy on here.

Belfast

"Ffs you should know by now that fabbers don't have standards so double zero is still zero.

You must be new here "

You must be the warm-up act

"Ffs you should know by now that fabbers don't have standards so double zero is still zero.

You must be new here

You must be the warm-up act"

Fluffer?

By *1CorkCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Quick search of profiles in Cork of 20 to 50 yr olds with public pics and verified…

There were 38 Men online now; 142 Men online in the last hour alone.

There were 36 comparable Women checking into Fab in last week.

This type of comparison should answer all questions.

"Quick search of profiles in Cork of 20 to 50 yr olds with public pics and verified…

There were 38 Men online now; 142 Men online in the last hour alone.

There were 36 comparable Women checking into Fab in last week.

This type of comparison should answer all questions."

I'd prefer a challenge let me know when the ratios aren't as close

"Very much so a double standards here and let’s just say the standard of the people that have/state these requirements, wouldn’t get a look in outside of the online world "

I know you love a good old troll on such matters but I don't understand the concept that only a certain standard of people are allowed to have preferences or seek out those they find attractive. What is the benchmark under which one must just take a pity fuck or fuck people they don't find attractive? What standard does one have to reach to, say, find tall men attractive? Are there different levels of standard which open up the ability to have certain requirements?

You must be new here

You must be the warm-up act"

Nah I don’t play second fiddle to anyone

Belfast

You must be new here

Nah I don’t play second fiddle to anyone "

You aren't even at tin whistle level yet

You must be new here

Nah I don’t play second fiddle to anyone

You aren't even at tin whistle level yet "

That’s your opinion

By *otNick11Man  over a year ago

Dublin

It’s quite simply supply and demand.

Nothing more to it.

Vote Stephen 1

By *eeisbackMan  over a year ago

….

Anyone can put what they like on there profile. The ratio of me to women on this site and others like it mean that the woman have the upper hand cause theres 100’s of men to less women.

Everyone has there own type or taste so are entitled to look for what they want/like. It’s not double standards. Cause equally some men have high standards as do women.

Were all different and have different tastes . It be a strange place if we all liked the same thing

I've said it before, but I'll say it again...

For women here the odds are good, but the goods are often odd

Lucan

"I've said it before, but I'll say it again...

For women here the odds are good, but the goods are often odd "

But sure look..

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

"I've said it before, but I'll say it again...

For women here the odds are good, but the goods are often odd

But sure look.. "

So many threads like this with the same shite talk of battles of the genders and what they can and can't do ...bla bla bla ...who makes the rules

Do what ever ya want with your profile...People don't care ...Trust me everyone's to interested in their own business and adventures

» Add a new message to this topic