FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sun horniness...

Sun horniness...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For those who are feeling extra horny in the sun, name what sexual act do you feel like doing today?

I'll go first , it has to be sex on beach, facesitting to begin with and following on a transition into 69 then a good ride. Looking out over the sea, i have a place in mind.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

A huge spontaneous orgasm on my own when Salah puts us two up on the 89th minute

"A huge spontaneous orgasm on my own when Salah puts us two up on the 89th minute "

A 69 would be so much better.

By *robin woodMan  over a year ago

portlaoise town

"A huge spontaneous orgasm on my own when Salah puts us two up on the 89th minute

A 69 would be so much better. "

A 69 while the match is on best of both worlds

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"For those who are feeling extra horny in the sun, name what sexual act do you feel like doing today?

I'll go first , it has to be sex on beach, facesitting to begin with and following on a transition into 69 then a good ride. Looking out over the sea, i have a place in mind. "

Please tell me this place is near me

"A huge spontaneous orgasm on my own when Salah puts us two up on the 89th minute

A 69 would be so much better.

A 69 while the match is on best of both worlds "

No definitely not my thing I'm afraid but am surely plenty would love that.

"For those who are feeling extra horny in the sun, name what sexual act do you feel like doing today?

I'll go first , it has to be sex on beach, facesitting to begin with and following on a transition into 69 then a good ride. Looking out over the sea, i have a place in mind.

Please tell me this place is near me "

Nope lol

By *herry...Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Up the woods starting with Kissing followed by nipple sucking, then some clit stimulation, sucking cock, then deep penetration doggy style

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

Love a 69 x

By *ippje84Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"Up the woods starting with Kissing followed by nipple sucking, then some clit stimulation, sucking cock, then deep penetration doggy style "

That is what I enjoy doing , I have a few great spots in mind

By *ippje84Man  over a year ago

tipperary

I'll go first , it has to be sex on beach, facesitting to begin with and following on a transition into 69 then a good ride. Looking out over the sea, i have a place in mind. "

I would love that .love a 69 but only having a 99 still creamy

By *robin woodMan  over a year ago

portlaoise town

"Up the woods starting with Kissing followed by nipple sucking, then some clit stimulation, sucking cock, then deep penetration doggy style "

Meet ya there please don't be late or I will start without ya

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

So are u going to send the eircode to this place

By *lay rock69Man  over a year ago

monaghan

The sun just put every one in good form

So are u going to send the eircode to this place "

If I told you I would have to kill you lol.

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Large picnic blanked in the middle of a sun kissed meadow surrounded by the woods.

I'd let my fingers carelessly trace patterns across her body as she relaxes into it.

I'd play with her clit and nipples then, until the fingertips are wet with her juices. I'd use those juices to ink some trails of desire over her body, glistening on the sun, circling them around the nipples only to lick it off her skin...

Ya know, that kind of thing

(and profile visits in 1,2,3...)

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

If I told you I would have to kill you lol. "

Face sitting is a form of suffication and also can be used as a good defence just saying

If I told you I would have to kill you lol.

Face sitting is a form of suffication and also can be used as a good defence just saying "

I am just in the middle if putting together a poem about recent facesitting events .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Large picnic blanked in the middle of a sun kissed meadow surrounded by the woods.

I'd let my fingers carelessly trace patterns across her body as she relaxes into it.

I'd play with her clit and nipples then, until the fingertips are wet with her juices. I'd use those juices to ink some trails of desire over her body, glistening on the sun, circling them around the nipples only to lick it off her skin...

(and profile visits in 1,2,3...)"

Your reading too many fairytales

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

The sun... not really... but the mojitos in the garden... yes

Dublin

"Large picnic blanked in the middle of a sun kissed meadow surrounded by the woods.

Your reading too many fairytales "

The only stuff I'm reading lately are tech docs. Come to think of it, most of them are wishful fairy tales

The only stuff I'm reading lately are tech docs. Come to think of it, most of them are wishful fairy tales "

stop reading and head for the meadow

Dublin

The only stuff I'm reading lately are tech docs. Come to think of it, most of them are wishful fairy tales

stop reading and head for the meadow "

Not all by myself I am not!

"The sun... not really... but the mojitos in the garden... yes "

I just want to fuck in my garden lol.

By *loki_38Man  over a year ago

Rural

Hidden in the sand dunes, can hear ppl walk by on the beach, amazon position ?? (google away)

"Hidden in the sand dunes, can hear ppl walk by on the beach, amazon position ?? (google away)"

This is what i have in mind in the dunes not to worried about which position to much, i just go with the flow once I can see people and the sea .

By *ose3545Couple  over a year ago

wicklow

Love standing there with my back to my husband and him playing with my clit as he kisses my neck

Dublin

Amazon position? Ooof, there's some steep requirements

That’s sounds just amazing

Long slow kissing exploring each other’s body, so slowly, kissing my way down between your legs and you push me back and squat on my face still wearing your leggings !!!!

By *usbyXXXMan  over a year ago

County Waterford

"Hidden in the sand dunes, can hear ppl walk by on the beach, amazon position ?? (google away)

This is what i have in mind in the dunes not to worried about which position to much, i just go with the flow once I can see people and the sea ."

We have Dunes here in Waterford. Lots of them . And people. Snd sea lots of thst too

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Nope lol"

Right so, I may as well start driving south west

Nope lol

Right so, I may as well start driving south west "

So tell me what you driving there for lol?

» Add a new message to this topic