FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The 2johnnies Catfish

The 2johnnies Catfish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone heard this story. If not definitely worth a listen.

Whilst they handled it well telling the story it is scary to think how these people work.

No doubt there is a few here it beggers belief how they can work and how they can be so convincing.

Strange world we are in that people get their kicks from this carry on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have listened to the first part plan to listen to the 2nd part this evening

"Have listened to the first part plan to listen to the 2nd part this evening"

As they say youll need a seatbelt for your ears.

It is beyond belief what happened and having got a message with photo of Football Paul i ain't too suprised to see his face in the middle of it all

It's mad altogether. Yer 1 needs professional help before something serious happens to someone she's talking to or herself. Imaging if it was the other way around there would be uproar. The lad would probably get jail knowing this country and the way it works. There's plenty of them clowns on here too I'd say and a list should be made. Name and shame. Get them removed. Handled very well by the 2 lads.

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman  over a year ago

Cork

The real identities are starting to leak.

Your one Nikki definitely needs help. Absolute nuts!

By *rishlad1990Man  over a year ago

Leamington

Have actually came across "Nikki" in Santa ponsa a few years ago, 2018

She wore a diff gaa jersey every day for ten days, Iv taken a video of her messages that she was writing to senior inter county hurlers from Galway that I no well, I remember asking her how the hell she new them all,

God knows how many more have been done, scary to think she could loure someone to a house though,

Crazy stuff

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

So what's the story with this? I'm curious now but have zero interest in listening to those two insufferable pricks to find out.. Am I just never going to know?

Michael its actually worth listening to, she's some woman for one person, with at least 4 + identities, using all social platforms

But I'm wondering are gaa players stupid footballer Paul was " going out" with Emma for 3 years and they had never met like I sorry but wtf

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"So what's the story with this? I'm curious now but have zero interest in listening to those two insufferable pricks to find out.. Am I just never going to know? "

There's a newspaper article about it if you google them

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

"So what's the story with this? I'm curious now but have zero interest in listening to those two insufferable pricks to find out.. Am I just never going to know? "

I cant stand them on TV or radio but the podcast is good to be fair, no filter and Maura Fay hosts with them.

The catfish story is unbelievable, well worth listening to!

The West

"Michael its actually worth listening to, she's some woman for one person, with at least 4 + identities, using all social platforms

But I'm wondering are gaa players stupid footballer Paul was " going out" with Emma for 3 years and they had never met like I sorry but wtf"

Ya poor aul Paul doesn't come out of it looking great, could be other issues there.

Lots of lads copped on fairly quick. But I suppose if you throw out a net like she did your bound to catch one!

“Nikki” would’ve kept some of the same company as I did a few years ago. Used to say she was seeing these different county footballers but was often called out lol. Crazy bitch

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Don't even know who the 2Johnnies are. Is this a podcast?

By *XlalaXXWoman  over a year ago

tipperary

She’s a mentalist

Listen if u haven’t it’s fucked up

By *XlalaXXWoman  over a year ago

tipperary

"Don't even know who the 2Johnnies are. Is this a podcast?"
yeah podcast go listen

The West

"Don't even know who the 2Johnnies are. Is this a podcast?"

Yes a podcast. About an elaborate Catfishing story in Ireland.

A lady with multiple aliases (apparently from Armagh). Who appeared on social media to be friendly with multiple media celebs and sporting people.

It now appears she may have had a male accomplice also!

I dont think we've heard the end of this as "rumours" are she's a teacher in Dublin and parents will be looking for clarity!

"She’s a mentalist

Listen if u haven’t it’s fucked up "

Its mad, I drive home from work yesterday and I think I kep repeating wtf out loud so many times

Belfast

"Don't even know who the 2Johnnies are. Is this a podcast?

A lady with multiple aliases (apparently from Armagh). Who appeared on social media to be friendly with multiple media celebs and sporting people.

I dont think we've heard the end of this as "rumours" are she's a teacher in Dublin and parents will be looking for clarity!"

I told the story here a while back about a woman from Armagh who was running a catfish scam in 1998 involving county players, estate agents, solicitors and a bank manager.

I called her out on obvious lies about people I knew and the police were involved.

The scam totalled almost £1 million although only about £60-£70k changed hands.

She escaped punishment due to MH. She would be in her late 40s or early 50s now so maybe she's related.

"Don't even know who the 2Johnnies are. Is this a podcast?

I dont think we've heard the end of this as "rumours" are she's a teacher in Dublin and parents will be looking for clarity!

I told the story here a while back about a woman from Armagh who was running a catfish scam in 1998 involving county players, estate agents, solicitors and a bank manager.

I called her out on obvious lies about people I knew and the police were involved.

The scam totalled almost £1 million although only about £60-£70k changed hands.

She escaped punishment due to MH. She would be in her late 40s or early 50s now so maybe she's related. "

The most insane thing about this is as a scam it cost peoples time rather than money. She never asked any of them for money

somewhere

I couldn't keep up with all the names so god only knows how she does it..... it's fascinating listening to it

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Snap

The West

"

The most insane thing about this is as a scam it cost peoples time rather than money. She never asked any of them for money"

That's the thing, she's just not well. Doesn't appear to be any requests for money, no black mail or anything. (Not yet anyway)

Just enjoyed the attention and messing of it all. Took up some amount of her time!!

somewhere

I don't have insta or snapchat so not sure how they work

Can you search for a location .....like the match in new york...they were someone elses photos that happened to be at the match....is that the way it worked

Belfast

I'm 22 mins into the podcast and they haven't started the story yet but it can't be half as shocking as the fact that these two gobshites have actually recorded 223 podcasts and people are listening to them

somewhere

"I'm 22 mins into the podcast and they haven't started the story yet but it can't be half as shocking as the fact that these two gobshites have actually recorded 223 podcasts and people are listening to them "

They sold out a gig in Dublin last month with 9000 people at it

Belfast

"I'm 22 mins into the podcast and they haven't started the story yet but it can't be half as shocking as the fact that these two gobshites have actually recorded 223 podcasts and people are listening to them

They sold out a gig in Dublin last month with 9000 people at it "

That's the true 2johnnies catfish scandal right there

"I don't have insta or snapchat so not sure how they work

Can you search for a location .....like the match in new york...they were someone elses photos that happened to be at the match....is that the way it worked "

There is location on snapchat so you can see where people are, but if I follow anyone on insta I could take their pics.

Same as here once you post a pic publicly its out there simple as that.

I had a "friend" who had posted an amazing pic on instagram, the amount of comments she got about how hot it was . Reverse imaged searched it, was a photographers pic from the states

"So what's the story with this? I'm curious now but have zero interest in listening to those two insufferable pricks to find out.. Am I just never going to know?

Snap "

I would never normally have any interest in them whatsoever but i was intrigued about this story so i listened to it recently. The girl is bananas

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"I'm 22 mins into the podcast and they haven't started the story yet but it can't be half as shocking as the fact that these two gobshites have actually recorded 223 podcasts and people are listening to them

They sold out a gig in Dublin last month with 9000 people at it "

And Ed Sherran sold out 2 nights in croke Park this year. I mean there are many nutters out there

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

"So what's the story with this? I'm curious now but have zero interest in listening to those two insufferable pricks to find out.. Am I just never going to know?

Snap

I would never normally have any interest in them whatsoever but i was intrigued about this story so i listened to it recently. The girl is bananas "

As they say. BONKERS

The West

Can you search for a location .....like the match in new york...they were someone elses photos that happened to be at the match....is that the way it worked "

The two lads playing football in the states were being messaged at home by Cora and Nikki. Footballer Paul told the lads the girls were sound, he'd met them.

Then by coincidence the two girls were in the same city posting pics of city but wouldn't meet up.

Footballer Paul was most likely on their accounts or giving pics to Nikki to use. He was definitely in on it!

By *parmaghCouple  over a year ago

Newry

Giving the county a bad name

somewhere

Can you search for a location .....like the match in new york...they were someone elses photos that happened to be at the match....is that the way it worked

The two lads playing football in the states were being messaged at home by Cora and Nikki. Footballer Paul told the lads the girls were sound, he'd met them.

Then by coincidence the two girls were in the same city posting pics of city but wouldn't meet up.

Footballer Paul was most likely on their accounts or giving pics to Nikki to use. He was definitely in on it!"

Thanks...what about liverpool...same thing

The West

"

Thanks...what about liverpool...same thing "

I believe "Hannah" was in Liverpool when Colm was at college there. She took the photos then.

It was a year later when "Nikki" was using the photos to pretend Colm was her bf to the girls she worked with...the girls he knew told him, he then tried to confront her at work.

meath

"

Thanks...what about liverpool...same thing

I believe "Hannah" was in Liverpool when Colm was at college there. She took the photos then.

It was a year later when "Nikki" was using the photos to pretend Colm was her bf to the girls she worked with...the girls he knew told him, he then tried to confront her at work."

Colm left his snapchat location on and she followed them that way in Liverpool taking photos and videos and edited them to appear they were together.

The West

"

Colm left his snapchat location on and she followed them that way in Liverpool taking photos and videos and edited them to appear they were together. "

That was a crazy level of stalking. To then show up in the first lecture of his college course is unbelievable. She must have been stalking him night and day!

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

U like this one, search for Sweey Bobbie podcast. Like the Gaa one on steroids

meath

"

Colm left his snapchat location on and she followed them that way in Liverpool taking photos and videos and edited them to appear they were together.

That was a crazy level of stalking. To then show up in the first lecture of his college course is unbelievable. She must have been stalking him night and day!"

She was seriously disturbed.

By *umon337Man  over a year ago

Offaly

Just listened to part 1. Scary stuff

Belfast

Just listened to the rest of this while driving. It's mad as far as the numbers are concerned but not even close to the worst example of catfishing I've heard of.

Anyone who has been on here for any length of time will recognise similarities to certain behaviour especially the public tagging and perceived association with others.

Stalking by screenshot.

Popularity by proxy.

By *hy but kinkyMan  over a year ago

north county dublin

I must me naive because it shocked me completetly and the more i speak to people abot the podcast the more stories people tell me about friends of friends who were catfished.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I say there's a folder with loads of gaa players/ pod hosts dick pics in and they are all sweating it will be released

By *icklowbiguyMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

"I must me naive because it shocked me completetly and the more i speak to people abot the podcast the more stories people tell me about friends of friends who were catfished. "

Its the new fad, for the last few years everyone had gluten intolerance, now everyone is getting catfished, the whole thing is probably a hoax made up by the 2 Ronnies.

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

"I must me naive because it shocked me completetly and the more i speak to people abot the podcast the more stories people tell me about friends of friends who were catfished.

Its the new fad, for the last few years everyone had gluten intolerance, now everyone is getting catfished, the whole thing is probably a hoax made up by the 2 Ronnies."

Catfishing isn't a new fad. It's been going on since the Internet and online dating became widespread. There's been a show on TV about it since 2012. Hardly revolutionary.

» Add a new message to this topic