FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Darkness into light

Darkness into light

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousirish7 OP   Man  over a year ago

cork

Many fabbers doing Darkness Into Light later?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *208numeWoman  over a year ago

Navan

Yes I am.

I’m sure others are but they are maybe more sensible than me and are getting some sleep beforehand!

By *ewirishlad86Man  over a year ago

Belfast

I’ll be going as well

By *uriousirish7 OP   Man  over a year ago

cork

More sensible than us, I’m going to sit it out now.

By *der54Man  over a year ago

that one there

Doing it myself again this year. Great cause

By *elticinvrpcMan  over a year ago

Dublin 11

Yes I'll be doing it.. not to raise funds coz I see how much directors are bleeding the charity for but doing it for myself and close friends to mark the reason behind it

By *omtom1969Man  over a year ago

ashbourne

"Yes I'll be doing it.. not to raise funds coz I see how much directors are bleeding the charity for but doing it for myself and close friends to mark the reason behind it"

Couldn't agree with you more ,, and I'm doing it for the same reason , hopefully clear some head space,, enjoy

By *B 4099Man  over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

"Many fabbers doing Darkness Into Light later?"
I'm absolutly against it . I know for a fact it's a huge sham. Fund mental health,not Not to he case! S**$$e consultants? .nobody gets helped here after the fact. thus is a con. On huge money? Disgusting people act nice in as yellow T one day a year and are awful 99% . Shame on you. Just be decent and not a wanker day to day

"Many fabbers doing Darkness Into Light later? I'm absolutly against it . I know for a fact it's a huge sham. Fund mental health,not Not to he case! S**$$e consultants? .nobody gets helped here after the fact. thus is a con. On huge money? Disgusting people act nice in as yellow T one day a year and are awful 99% . Shame on you. Just be decent and not a wanker day to day"
1 day a year in a fake thing to make people feel better by doing something selfish or "fun" is the biggest cop ever. You turn up at a dintolight place suicidal. They turn you away. It's suicide help as in if you died help your family. I'd prefer not dying

"Yes I'll be doing it.. not to raise funds coz I see how much directors are bleeding the charity for but doing it for myself and close friends to mark the reason behind it"
different and proper reason to honer a memory,good for you. May they rest in peace

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Home for tea

Navan

I understand that everyone has their own perspective. I know personally of three young people who availed of the service at short notice and got great benefit from it. As for the bigger political goings on - I don’t know so can’t comment there. I did have reservations myself (I’m not there to take selfies and am not into social media- I went to just personally reflect, walk and remember), but there was something very nice about collective remembrance and walking together.

"I understand that everyone has their own perspective. I know personally of three young people who availed of the service at short notice and got great benefit from it. As for the bigger political goings on - I don’t know so can’t comment there. I did have reservations myself (I’m not there to take selfies and am not into social media- I went to just personally reflect, walk and remember), but there was something very nice about collective remembrance and walking together."
see that's great. I've seen the opposite. Ah top yourself I'm not on the clock

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"I understand that everyone has their own perspective. I know personally of three young people who availed of the service at short notice and got great benefit from it. As for the bigger political goings on - I don’t know so can’t comment there. I did have reservations myself (I’m not there to take selfies and am not into social media- I went to just personally reflect, walk and remember), but there was something very nice about collective remembrance and walking together. see that's great. I've seen the opposite. Ah top yourself I'm not on the clock "

JB

If you want to chat give me a shout.

"I understand that everyone has their own perspective. I know personally of three young people who availed of the service at short notice and got great benefit from it. As for the bigger political goings on - I don’t know so can’t comment there. I did have reservations myself (I’m not there to take selfies and am not into social media- I went to just personally reflect, walk and remember), but there was something very nice about collective remembrance and walking together. see that's great. I've seen the opposite. Ah top yourself I'm not on the clock

JB

If you want to chat give me a shout. "

cheers dude. That's a lovely gesture. I wasn't taking about myself though. A friend went to pieta and they said nobody has k**"*d themselves so . It was him ,I'll never know how that phonecall ended

"I understand that everyone has their own perspective. I know personally of three young people who availed of the service at short notice and got great benefit from it. As for the bigger political goings on - I don’t know so can’t comment there. I did have reservations myself (I’m not there to take selfies and am not into social media- I went to just personally reflect, walk and remember), but there was something very nice about collective remembrance and walking together."
see that's great. And good for you you did a personal thing ,be proud of that

Navan

I am sorry to hear that JB.

That’s not nice and no one deserves that experience. There is support out there. If you feel that way please do talk to someone (and I see you have already had an offer of contact which is great). Already I hope this helps you realize you aren’t alone... If not, maybe another service? maybe your GP? Sending kind intentions.

Navan

Oops - didn’t read your more recent message till I posted.

Glad you are okay.

"Oops - didn’t read your more recent message till I posted.

Glad you are okay. "

ahh you are fine a kind gesture needs no language x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't see how peoples depression will lift anytime soon, life is becoming more and more difficult, be it a costly commute, not being able to heat your home, food price increases, electric hike and now on the horizon interest rate hike on mortgages ffs

"I can't see how peoples depression will lift anytime soon, life is becoming more and more difficult, be it a costly commute, not being able to heat your home, food price increases, electric hike and now on the horizon interest rate hike on mortgages ffs"
doesn't work like that. There is no reason. Thee stuff you mentioned is and added kick.

Lookit I've been on a lot on of meds for depression and off. If anyone needs advice fine. BUT everyone is different.talk to a pro

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

We were in the phoenix park, unbelievable crowds, very spiritual experience

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Best of luck JB

By *UReadyMan  over a year ago

fairview

Wouldn’t support Pieta house , their ceo and board

Members earn millions and they don’t pay their counsellors . Scammers . Expect Console type furore to blow up soon , the rumblings are there

"Best of luck JB "
xx

"Wouldn’t support Pieta house , their ceo and board

Members earn millions and they don’t pay their counsellors . Scammers . Expect Console type furore to blow up soon , the rumblings are there "

you are very close.

its worse

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"Wouldn’t support Pieta house , their ceo and board

Members earn millions and they don’t pay their counsellors . Scammers . Expect Console type furore to blow up soon , the rumblings are there "

What millions?board members has been seen to be working pro bono...counsellors the same...

The ceo's salary is online for all to see...

As is the ceo of irish cancer society..

St Vincent de Paul

Rehab

Cope

Among others...

» Add a new message to this topic