FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Massage oils

Massage oils

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *3nses OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I was thinking off getting myself a good body rub so I'm looking for the knowledgeable folk of fab to guide me in the right direction of some good massage oils.

Is there certain things I should be mindful of in relation to using on private/non private body parts - specific ingredients to avoid for example?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Dublin

*of giving myself

By *oulernerMan  over a year ago

Dublin City

Oil is mostly "dangerous" if used in combination with condoms or most sex toys as it deteriorates the material.

Other than that as long as you don't put too much of it inside a pussy (which could potentially mess with the vaginal flora) you should be grand with most oils.

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Oil is mostly "dangerous" if used in combination with condoms or most sex toys as it deteriorates the material.

Other than that as long as you don't put too much of it inside a pussy (which could potentially mess with the vaginal flora) you should be grand with most oils."

This ^^^

Good old-fashioned coconut oil, which can be purchased in any supermarket - natural, smells great (if you like the scent of coconut) and it can be heated in a container in a hot water bath if you prefer it to be in liquid form.

It's my go to for massage as well as for some intimate play.

If you are not using it on genitalia, you can add a couple of drops of essential oils - loads of different ones available in health food stores, depending on what scent or (therapeutic) effect you are aiming for.

In fairness, you can use any natural oils for massage - I've used vegetable oils (like extra virgin olive oil) and nut oils (like walnut, macadamia, sweet almond) - you'll have to be careful with nut allergies.

Depending on how serious you are, it really depends on skin type and the consistency of the oil you enjoy yourself and how the 2 mix, that's a matter of trial and error. Some oils are rich, smooth and velvety, others are lighter like apricot kernel. You'll also find a big difference in price.

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Great info nxt thing he'll be looking for someone to perform the massage lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Coconut oil but check with the lady does she have sensitivity using internally. Sometimes oils can cause thrush. Then use skyns condoms as they are non latex

By *parky84Man  over a year ago

Monkstown South Dub

"Oil is mostly "dangerous" if used in combination with condoms or most sex toys as it deteriorates the material.

Other than that as long as you don't put too much of it inside a pussy (which could potentially mess with the vaginal flora) you should be grand with most oils.

This ^^^

Good old-fashioned coconut oil, which can be purchased in any supermarket - natural, smells great (if you like the scent of coconut) and it can be heated in a container in a hot water bath if you prefer it to be in liquid form.

If you are not using it on genitalia, you can add a couple of drops of essential oils - loads of different ones available in health food stores, depending on what scent or (therapeutic) effect you are aiming for.

In fairness, you can use any natural oils for massage - I've used vegetable oils (like extra virgin olive oil) and nut oils (like walnut, macadamia, sweet almond) - you'll have to be careful with nut allergies.

Depending on how serious you are, it really depends on skin type and the consistency of the oil you enjoy yourself and how the 2 mix, that's a matter of trial and error. Some oils are rich, smooth and velvety, others are lighter like apricot kernel. You'll also find a big difference in price."

Agree ????

Coconut oil is great. I use this if I’m doing a vaginal massage. Then I use a hemp oil for full body massages. Natural ingredients are best.

3n1 is quiet good

WD 40 not bad either

Gets rid of the squeak’s

"*of giving myself"

Well for yourself if it’s for a 5 knuckle shuffle you could either use 2 stroke or 4 stroke

Depends on your piston

Dublin

This ^^^

Depending on how serious you are, it really depends on skin type and the consistency of the oil you enjoy yourself and how the 2 mix, that's a matter of trial and error. Some oils are rich, smooth and velvety, others are lighter like apricot kernel. You'll also find a big difference in price.

Agree ????

Coconut oil is great. I use this if I’m doing a vaginal massage. Then I use a hemp oil for full body massages. Natural ingredients are best. "

I've heard of the use of hemp oil in massage. Never tried it yet - there's one for my list

This ^^^

Agree ????

Coconut oil is great. I use this if I’m doing a vaginal massage. Then I use a hemp oil for full body massages. Natural ingredients are best. "

Would you mind telling me where you got the hemp oil. I have a new massage table I need to try out

This ^^^

Agree ????

Coconut oil is great. I use this if I’m doing a vaginal massage. Then I use a hemp oil for full body massages. Natural ingredients are best.

Would you mind telling me where you got the hemp oil. I have a new massage table I need to try out"

I’ll bring the oil if you have the table

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

+1 for coconut oil. Perfect for body and sex for couples who don't use condoms

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

I used hemp oil once in massage, it has a very earthy smell, and not that pleasant. I prefer coconut oil. Mix an essential oil with it to suit the person receiving the massage.

Dublin

"

"

A allergy to nuts could be a problem alright.

On more serious note, I never would have considered natural. My immediate assumption is that they would have destroyed bedclothes and even towels in terms of discolouring.

Dublin

"Great info nxt thing he'll be looking for someone to perform the massage lol"

Unfortunately I already have a long queue of women begging me to massage them already. They just won't leave me alone.

Coconut oil is lovely.

Playblue do a lovely range of massage oils and I think they can be used as lube, "magoon" is the brand, they do a fab erotic msssage candle

And if you come across a massage bar try it , got one recently and they are gorgeous

"Great info nxt thing he'll be looking for someone to perform the massage lol

Unfortunately I already have a long queue of women begging me to massage them already. They just won't leave me alone. "

Is this funny Friday or something

A queue lol lol

Going by your amount of verifications you certainly are popular

Don't wank with peppermint oil is my tip of the day lol

Dublin

"

On more serious note, I never would have considered natural. My immediate assumption is that they would have destroyed bedclothes and even towels in terms of discolouring. "

Yes, oils leave stains on textiles unfortunately. Wash as soon as possible, as hot as possible and do not put into dryer...

Monkstown South Dub

@RosyRedLips

https://www.lovehoney.eu/lubes-essentials/sexy-gifts-games/sexy-massage/p/earthly-body-naked-in-the-woods-massage-oil-237ml/22068.html?irclickid=3T3yecQYuxyIWzu2gYQ8PX7wUkGSL9xNNw5j1I0&utm_source=Impact&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=1249479&utm_content=&irgwc=1

The Vegans will even love me for this one

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

With toilet training smallies, sweaty teenagers, and a squirter in the house... we wouldn't worry too much about coconut oil

Thank god for 8.99 aldi bottom sheets at the rate we go through them.

Coconut oil is our go-to

Dublin

"*of giving myself

Well for yourself if it’s for a 5 knuckle shuffle you could either use 2 stroke or 4 stroke

Depends on your piston "

Two stokes for me. Holding it in for four would be quite the achievement.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Silly question.....do you not smell of coconut all day afterwards .....is it sticky

"Silly question.....do you not smell of coconut all day afterwards .....is it sticky "

Makes cock taste like Bounty Bars! It's a aquuired taste

Dublin

"

On more serious note, I never would have considered natural. My immediate assumption is that they would have destroyed bedclothes and even towels in terms of discolouring.

Yes, oils leave stains on textiles unfortunately. Wash as soon as possible, as hot as possible and do not put into dryer..."

Some tarpaulin on the top of the bed it is then!

Dublin

Unfortunately I already have a long queue of women begging me to massage them already. They just won't leave me alone.

A queue lol lol

Going by your amount of verifications you certainly are popular "

Don't be jel.

Dublin

"Silly question.....do you not smell of coconut all day afterwards .....is it sticky "

It leaves your skin lovely and smooth, and you'll smell of a beach holiday

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Silly question.....do you not smell of coconut all day afterwards .....is it sticky

It leaves your skin lovely and smooth, and you'll smell of a beach holiday "

Do they even make Hawian Tropic any more

Monkstown South Dub

Bonar.ie have a great range of massage oils

Monkstown South Dub

"Bonar.ie have a great range of massage oils "

Sorry that should say Bomar.ie

What a typo !

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

"Silly question.....do you not smell of coconut all day afterwards .....is it sticky

"

It sure does and also makes your skin very soft

B x

A queue lol lol

Going by your amount of verifications you certainly are popular

Don't be jel. "

Hello of what … a dreamer lol

Don’t wake up from your fantasy land

Dublin

"Bonar.ie have a great range of massage oils

Sorry that should say Bomar.ie

What a typo ! "

Thanks for the link, very useful.

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"

Jasus I love bounty bars Rosy.

Massage table you say?

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Skintruth oil

Arnica oil

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Coconut oil but check with the lady does she have sensitivity using internally. Sometimes oils can cause thrush. Then use skyns condoms as they are non latex "

Okay after meeting with a former fabber for a night of yum last night I can definitely confirm warm coconut oil is hands down the winner.

Mother of god in the hands of an oils/massage officianado I'm,,, actually I have no words

I've the massage table set up at Junction 14 and you get a complimentary Bounty Bar with every blow job

Jasus I love bounty bars Rosy.

Massage table you say? "

» Add a new message to this topic