FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Non Verified Females

Non Verified Females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasure Inc. OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork

Note that here in Cork there are a number of non verified females who put up " looking to meet today" but never actually meet anyone. Some are on here for more than year..do they still get huge amounts of messages from hopeful males I wonder.....presume they are non existent females!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Burn them on the steak vixen witches

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

I've never seen a meet request by a woman here, it's not how things work for the ladies as they are inundated. All fake profiles especially if here over a year and no veris, sorry.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"I've never seen a meet request by a woman here, it's not how things work for the ladies as they are inundated. All fake profiles especially if here over a year and no veris, sorry."

There are currently 4 women with meet requests in my local updates at the moment. All well verified and long standing members.

Two with an hotel room and asking someone to join them and the others looking for someone who can accommodate.

There are at least 3 or 4 every week.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"I've never seen a meet request by a woman here, it's not how things work for the ladies as they are inundated. All fake profiles especially if here over a year and no veris, sorry.

There are currently 4 women with meet requests in my local updates at the moment. All well verified and long standing members.

Two with an hotel room and asking someone to join them and the others looking for someone who can accommodate.

"

Meet requests in ROI for today:

38 men

3 couples

0 women

Belfast

"I've never seen a meet request by a woman here, it's not how things work for the ladies as they are inundated. All fake profiles especially if here over a year and no veris, sorry.

38 men

3 couples

0 women"

These are all status update requests

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

38 men

3 couples

0 women"

Its not that rare but it does happen either by status update or meet request

Funny thing is a female friend of mine used post meet request and nearly always fail to get a meet due to guys not reading her profile and not meeting her preference its then she woulf send a fancy a fook mail to previoys meets

Belfast

There are also a few regular and well thought of forum posters who are here for a few years and have no verifications so it's not always black and white. They have their own personal reasons but I agree that they would not be posting meet requests.

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

38 men

3 couples

0 women

These are all status update requests"

I agree I see a lot of women put it on there status rather than use the meet function..

I have tried the meet function and never get a reply, had one posted for tomorrow deleted it

By *oulernerMan  over a year ago

Dublin City

"I have tried the meet function and never get a reply, had one posted for tomorrow deleted it "

Wait I thought you'd just have to write to people via a message anyway, is there a direct "reply to meet" that I'm not aware of?

"I have tried the meet function and never get a reply, had one posted for tomorrow deleted it

Wait I thought you'd just have to write to people via a message anyway, is there a direct "reply to meet" that I'm not aware of?"

No idea didn't get any messages anyway lol

How do you know they never meet?

» Add a new message to this topic