FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cuckquean, am I the only one?

Cuckquean, am I the only one?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewCoupl01 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Dublin

Hey All,

I have been really interested in the idea of being a Cuckquean for the last while. Paul has been working 24/7 for the last 6 months, which has lead to me doing some solo meets and him being more of a spectator and I’ve loved it.

However, I have been so turned on by the idea of that dynamic changing and being the one to have to sit back and watch him with a girl that I really want to get my hands on.

We have seen a very little on the subject but on the swinging sites we are on. I’m starting to think I’m the only one into this?

Anyway, I’d love to chat to people who have explored this dynamic and ideally get to know someone who would enjoy making this fantasy a reality for me.

Lucy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've being lucky enough to help couples with this scenario. One in particular stands out I had my friend cuffed to the chair with a mains powered wand in her hands. I fucked the husband while she could only watch it and play with herself it drove her fucking wild. I keep telling her she was such a slut for playing with herself which drove her on even more in excitement. She ended up buying the exact wand and cuffs next day they loved the experience so much.

By *ota BeneCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"I've being lucky enough to help couples with this scenario. One in particular stands out I had my friend cuffed to the chair with a mains powered wand in her hands. I fucked the husband while she could only watch it and play with herself it drove her fucking wild. I keep telling her she was such a slut for playing with herself which drove her on even more in excitement. She ended up buying the exact wand and cuffs next day they loved the experience so much. "

Sounds right up our street.

We both love to sit back and watch each other play with others.

It’s such an incredible turn on.

By *ereus3Couple  over a year ago

Dundalk

"I've being lucky enough to help couples with this scenario. One in particular stands out I had my friend cuffed to the chair with a mains powered wand in her hands. I fucked the husband while she could only watch it and play with herself it drove her fucking wild. I keep telling her she was such a slut for playing with herself which drove her on even more in excitement. She ended up buying the exact wand and cuffs next day they loved the experience so much. "
Mrs H would love this scenario

By *ORETHANUSCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Hard to get sorted but interesting on both sides of the play scenario.

By *ewCoupl01 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Dublin

This sounds amazing This almost exactly the scenario that have been going through my head for the last couple of weeks.

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

It would be great if we could find some single girls to do this

By *ota BeneCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"It would be great if we could find some single girls to do this "

Or 2 couples where the female half sits out and watches her guy enjoy a threesome….

Being tied up whilst watching, well that just adds to the erotic, knowing you can’t participate even if you wanted to…

» Add a new message to this topic