FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Letter to Marilyn

Letter to Marilyn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealitybites OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

For anyone struggling with sending that first message, here's one from 1955 which might offer some ideas.

Dear Marilyn

In my whole experience I have never known anyone to ask for an autograph for himself. It is always for a child or an ancient aunt, which gets very tiresome, as you know better than I. It is therefore, with a certain nausea that I tell you that I have a nephew in-law who lives in Austin, Texas, whose name is Jon Atkinson. He has his foot in the door of puberty, but that is only one of his problems. You are the other.

I know that you are not made of celestial ether, but he doesn't. A suggestion that you have normal functions would shock him deeply and I'm not going to be the one to tell him.

On a recent trip to Texas, my wife made the fatal error of telling Jon that I had met you. He doesn't really believe it, but his respect for me has gone up even for lying about it.

Now, I get asked for all kinds of silly favors, so I have no hesitation in asking one of you. Would you send him, in my care, a picture of yourself, perhaps in pensive, girlish mood, inscribed to him by name and indicating that you are aware of his existence. He is already your sl*ve. This would make him mine.

If you will do this, I will send you a guest key to the ladies' entrance of Fort Knox and, furthermore, I will like you very much.

Yours sincerely

John Steinbeck

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itIrishCplCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

That’s brilliant.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

What a wordsmith!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love Steinbeck. Travels with Charley is a great road book

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

I love this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hahaha thats brilliant

By *ealitybites OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

No copying and pasting allowed lads. Put your own spin on it

Fort Knox ladies entrance has to be a euphemism though?

» Add a new message to this topic