FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Kids upsetting sex life

Kids upsetting sex life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istantduo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Tipperary

Any remedy for this problem? We are thinking about moving out to the shed to get some action.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Our sitting room sees more action than the bedroom. And invest in decent locks

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Our sitting room sees more action than the bedroom. And invest in decent locks"

Haha, so does ours!

Only upside is that the bed is 5 years old and it fits the bed equivalent of ‘one previous owner and only driven to the shops and church on Sunday!’

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Whatever you do - don't keep having more kids - it will become a never ending circle of doom

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Whatever you do - don't keep having more kids - it will become a never ending circle of doom "

Good advice

By *rPandLexiCouple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Yep. Only available times are between 1-6am

It’s easier when they are young, once teens arrive, forget it. No more trips to the garage!!

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Whatever you do - don't keep having more kids - it will become a never ending circle of doom "

Shit. Thats where we went wrong

Invest in a lock on the living room door

Down to the newest camping shop €20 pop up tent stick your little darlings in there with sweets and some sort of thing to occupy them with failing that you guys use the tent

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Whatever you do - don't keep having more kids - it will become a never ending circle of doom

Shit. Thats where we went wrong"

Us too!

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Train in the art of ninja sex, it usually consists of extremely quiet sex while 1 of you has 1 foot against the door to stop intruders

"Train in the art of ninja sex, it usually consists of extremely quiet sex while 1 of you has 1 foot against the door to stop intruders "

That's where a ball gag comes in handy

By *1CorkCouple  over a year ago

Cork

"Train in the art of ninja sex, it usually consists of extremely quiet sex while 1 of you has 1 foot against the door to stop intruders "

Brilliant!

We throw on a kids movie for our window of opportunity… and it’s amazing how keeping an ear out and angrily shouting “get back down stairs” has become a normal non-disruptive part of sex.

By *axlecool03Man  over a year ago

Dublin

boarding schools.. they learn to be self reliant.. you enjoy your fun ..

By *orkcouple81Couple  over a year ago

west

"We throw on a kids movie for our window of opportunity… and it’s amazing how keeping an ear out and angrily shouting “get back down stairs” has become a normal non-disruptive part of sex."

We let them on the xbox sometimes if we really need "our" time At the moment the house could come down and they wouldn't notice once the xbox stayed on

By *ursecretmischiefCouple  over a year ago

The West

"

Brilliant!

We throw on a kids movie for our window of opportunity… and it’s amazing how keeping an ear out and angrily shouting “get back down stairs” has become a normal non-disruptive part of sex."

This made me laugh, it's too familiar!!...

"We'll be down in a minute!!"

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

This is where I thank my lucky stars for being divorced and having the set up which I do . Ideal solution all round, particularly the children!

By *adhatter and coCouple  over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

Well what worked for us is that on a few occasions we forgot to lock the door, and on different occasions 3 of them walked in mid action. On even witnessed doggie position. Lol. So ever since they just dont bother bursting into the room.. They do tell us they can still hear us from their upstairs bedrooms..dont bother us, we just laugh. Oh they all mid aged teenagers..

"Well what worked for us is that on a few occasions we forgot to lock the door, and on different occasions 3 of them walked in mid action. On even witnessed doggie position. Lol. So ever since they just dont bother bursting into the room.. They do tell us they can still hear us from their upstairs bedrooms..dont bother us, we just laugh. Oh they all mid aged teenagers.. "

Yeah! That'll learn 'em

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"This is where I thank my lucky stars for being divorced and having the set up which I do . Ideal solution all round, particularly the children!"

Us as well as the ex wife absolutely love the divorced arrangement. Healthy sex life, busy social life and time alone and happy kids - couldn't ask for a better arrangement

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

My teen kids has asked me to please will I stop having sex in the house at bedtime. I've never been so embarrassed in all my life

» Add a new message to this topic