FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Phone fun

Phone fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xxman2019 OP   Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

How come when I contact people who have phone fun interested on their profile they get offended and block me?If they are not interested in phone fun don't put it up on their interests,simple Any views on this from anyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have group fun down on my interests along with lots of other interests. But just because I have them as interests doesn't mean I'm doing that with everyone. It's about personal choice.

By *r_Insatiable666Man  over a year ago

Cork

Forgive me if I read it wrong but perhaps try chatting with them a bit before asking for phone sex. Believe it or not but people on here don't really jump at the chance to do whatever with the first person that messages them

Tried phone sex once back in in the early noughties had to be rushed to hospital after. The doctors removed, 2 Nokias, 3 Samsungs, 1 Motorola, but no Siemen was found.

By *xxman2019 OP   Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Very good like that one Rosy lol

By *orkcouple81Couple  over a year ago

west

"Tried phone sex once back in in the early noughties had to be rushed to hospital after. The doctors removed, 2 Nokias, 3 Samsungs, 1 Motorola, but no Siemen was found."

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

"Tried phone sex once back in in the early noughties had to be rushed to hospital after. The doctors removed, 2 Nokias, 3 Samsungs, 1 Motorola, but no Siemen was found."
good one rosie gave me a rite giggle

By *tockings199Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

brilliant xx

» Add a new message to this topic