FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Is fab a click

Is fab a click

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unit00 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Just wondering is it who you know not what you know on fab. This is just a observation by the way. Happy fabing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

"Just wondering is it who you know not what you know on fab. This is just a observation by the way. Happy fabing "

Of course it is. You have to get to know people in order to be trusted. Its a community not a red light district. There are also cliques but that's a separate discussion.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It can be but I think it's more to do with people get to know each other and when they meet up its like a night out friends.

and than you have people who believe the crap that some people tell them and judge people on someone else's opinion

Guess it's a bit like vanilla life

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

No, nor is it a clique.

You've just not met the right people perhaps.

"Just wondering is it who you know not what you know on fab. This is just a observation by the way. Happy fabing "

It can be, the verification system proves that.

Also Fab is a community space, there is networking going on and then there are people who get to know each other as well.

Its not just a hook-up site, There is a lot more going on

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Just wondering is it who you know not what you know on fab. This is just a observation by the way. Happy fabing

Of course it is. You have to get to know people in order to be trusted. Its a community not a red light district. There are also cliques but that's a separate discussion. "

Does a click get me into the red light district

I actually prefer ambient low lighting . What do I need to press for that? My light switch must be broken

"Just wondering is it who you know not what you know on fab. This is just a observation by the way. Happy fabing

Also Fab is a community space, there is networking going on and then there are people who get to know each other as well.

Its not just a hook-up site, There is a lot more going on"

I think people see the social side their fab experience gets better.

Dublin

Great response. It's not my opinion just was thinking about what everyone has to say

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

Of course it is. You have to get to know people in order to be trusted. Its a community not a red light district. There are also cliques but that's a separate discussion.

I actually prefer ambient low lighting . What do I need to press for that? My light switch must be broken "

I guess it depends on who you click with.

Dublin

Absolutely X

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Its not just a hook-up site, There is a lot more going on"

Absolutely this

I think it's actually a "clique",

A clique in the social sciences, is a group of individuals who interact with one another and share similar interests.

100% it is.

It is a very interesting place indeed.

By *onnrodMan  over a year ago

moira

Not "a" clique, but many if you take it over the whole country. You'll see many people who routinely verify each other after every single meet/social/opening of a letter. More power to them, but it doesn't necessarily make me think they are a group I want to get in with. Usually just the opposite.

But there are more than enough people for you to meet and get the most out of your own fab experience, without feeling you're missing out by not hanging with the cool kids.

By *elfastblondMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Me and a bunch of my fab friends were discussing whether to let newbies into our group but we decided not to

"Me and a bunch of my fab friends were discussing whether to let newbies into our group but we decided not to"

Oh you better let me in

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Helps if you think of it as your local when you're on a while

Some people you'll say hello and have a pint

Some you'd sit beside all night sharing stories and drinks...knowing about their life apart from fab

Some you'll nod your head to and walk on

Some you'll stand beside with your mickey out but not crossing swords or streams...while having a piss ....you'll find your space if you look

"Helps if you think of it as your local when you're on a while

Some you'd sit beside all night sharing stories and drinks...knowing about their life apart from fab

Some you'll stand beside with your mickey out but not crossing swords or streams...while having a piss ....you'll find your space if you look

"

Or motorboat their boobies just cause they let ya lol

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It's not a clique .There are groups of people who have gotten to know each other either through interactions or meets on here. A lot go to socials and there are groups who meet for sex on here. That's what the site is about.But no I wouldn't call them cliques.

I find the ones who throw this out as almost an insult (and this is not directed at the op it's just in general ) are those who might make one or two comments in the forums and they haven't gotten a reply or have ranted on here giving out about people on here and when it doesn't get the reaction they expect they throw out it's cos of the imaginary clique. They are the ones who have made virtually no effort with their profiles and send messages like hi having any fun on here messages which mostly get deleted. They join with the expectation they are going to be balls deep in women 24/7 and that a lot of the women on here are easy and will shag anything. Then after a week or two are ranting cos women are not doing what they expect and put up updates saying how ugly and unattractive most on here are and they couldn't get a ride in real life so they join here. They are all proud of this status as that has told all us women and put us in our place all it's done is got them blocked or a note on their profile saying avoid . Then they wonder why they can't get meets as they are genuine.

Plenty of men and women make fab work for them by actually interacting with people and getting to know them rather than the gung ho attitude of some. They make an effort with their profile so that anyone looking will go ye that's interesting I'd like to know this person more.Some join the forum's and join in the chat regularly and get known because they post more than just once or twice and it works for plenty to get meets as long as they aren't whinging all the time.

It's an adult site and I find it amusing that people use the clique line as tho it's a insult that people have made an effort to get to know others on here.

But that just what I think I'm sure plenty others will disagree but it's okay cos I've got my own little clique so I will just potter along over to them

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Definition of clique

: a narrow exclusive circle or group of persons

especially : one held together by common interests, views, or purposes

"It's not a clique .There are groups of people who have gotten to know each other either through interactions or meets on here. A lot go to socials and there are groups who meet for sex on here. That's what the site is about.But no I wouldn't call them cliques.

I find the ones who throw this out as almost an insult (and this is not directed at the op it's just in general ) are those who might make one or two comments in the forums and they haven't gotten a reply or have ranted on here giving out about people on here and when it doesn't get the reaction they expect they throw out it's cos of the imaginary clique. They are the ones who have made virtually no effort with their profiles and send messages like hi having any fun on here messages which mostly get deleted. They join with the expectation they are going to be balls deep in women 24/7 and that a lot of the women on here are easy and will shag anything. Then after a week or two are ranting cos women are not doing what they expect and put up updates saying how ugly and unattractive most on here are and they couldn't get a ride in real life so they join here. They are all proud of this status as that has told all us women and put us in our place all it's done is got them blocked or a note on their profile saying avoid . Then they wonder why they can't get meets as they are genuine.

Plenty of men and women make fab work for them by actually interacting with people and getting to know them rather than the gung ho attitude of some. They make an effort with their profile so that anyone looking will go ye that's interesting I'd like to know this person more.Some join the forum's and join in the chat regularly and get known because they post more than just once or twice and it works for plenty to get meets as long as they aren't whinging all the time.

It's an adult site and I find it amusing that people use the clique line as tho it's a insult that people have made an effort to get to know others on here.

But that just what I think I'm sure plenty others will disagree but it's okay cos I've got my own little clique so I will just potter along over to them "

Very well said Bo

By *ondalingerMan  over a year ago

City center

100% but it doesnt bother me like it did, its actually quite sad. There are people who genuinely have built up friendships over the years. There are those who only speak if a friend posts a thread, which is all fine. But friends who dont tell other friends they are talking out their arses, to me falls into the cluque category. Glad im just me.

"It's not a clique .There are groups of people who have gotten to know each other either through interactions or meets on here. A lot go to socials and there are groups who meet for sex on here. That's what the site is about.But no I wouldn't call them cliques.

But that just what I think I'm sure plenty others will disagree but it's okay cos I've got my own little clique so I will just potter along over to them "

Hey there wana be in my clique ??

But that just what I think I'm sure plenty others will disagree but it's okay cos I've got my own little clique so I will just potter along over to them

Hey there wana be in my clique ?? "

Are you inviting everyone? I just don't feel special anymore

"100% but it doesnt bother me like it did, its actually quite sad. There are people who genuinely have built up friendships over the years. There are those who only speak if a friend posts a thread, which is all fine. But friends who dont tell other friends they are talking out their arses, to me falls into the cluque category. Glad im just me. "

you're talkng out of your arse

"100% but it doesnt bother me like it did, its actually quite sad. There are people who genuinely have built up friendships over the years. There are those who only speak if a friend posts a thread, which is all fine. But friends who dont tell other friends they are talking out their arses, to me falls into the cluque category. Glad im just me.

you're talkng out of your arse "

Shots fired

"100% but it doesnt bother me like it did, its actually quite sad. There are people who genuinely have built up friendships over the years. There are those who only speak if a friend posts a thread, which is all fine. But friends who dont tell other friends they are talking out their arses, to me falls into the cluque category. Glad im just me.

you're talkng out of your arse

Shots fired "

You - on your knees, hands behind your head

On the contrary OP, it's a myriad of cliques, and cliques are either your thing or they aren’t. Just like offline, you can choose to play the game or go your own merry way.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

At my age everything clicks

Somewhere in Co. Down

Hey there wana be in my clique ?? "

Ohhhh then I'd be in two cliques is that allowed

Somewhere in Co. Down

Are you inviting everyone? I just don't feel special anymore "

Do you know the password and secret handshake

Ohhhh then I'd be in two cliques is that allowed "

Dunno. Have to have a secret meeting and discuss it.

Well said Bo x

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

It’s big enough that if some don’t like your profile /fancy you/like you as a person etc and do so individually or as a group of friends in a coordinated way that there are plenty of others who will if you make the effort. And the forum can be a misleading place despite its awesomeness as you might have say twenty frequent posters and if you feel that you’re not interacting with any of them it can feel like a lot more purely because of the prevalence of their posts and opinions . But overall it’s a very diverse open and forgiving place (I am including the site and the forum in that ). It is also never too late to turn things around in fab so it becomes somewhere you enjoy and find success whatever that means to you ...

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

In fairness I regularly get told on the forums I'm talking out my arse by everyone ...especially people I'm fab friends with

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's funny that only outsiders can see the cliques and clique peers always deny the very existence of such groups

"It's funny that only outsiders can see the cliques and clique peers always deny the very existence of such groups "

First rule of fab click...do not speak about fab click...

Clickety click clack click....

Why so defensive?

Sure ain't nothing wrong with cliques, new people join them everyday, all full of different people with similar interests.

Fab is cliquey as fuck and if you can't see that you're deluded and I ask myself why?

It's a shame you have fuck heads giving you abuse but they probably have their own clique.

Time to start a new clique.....

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"It's funny that only outsiders can see the cliques and clique peers always deny the very existence of such groups

First rule of fab click...do not speak about fab click... "

I'm a lonesome cowgirl muttering to myself only...

By *eginaGWoman  over a year ago

D8

For me, it’s less clique, more tribe.

People find others they groove with and those groups do expand and change regularly.

"For me, it’s less clique, more tribe.

People find others they groove with and those groups do expand and change regularly. "

Oh I like that a fab tribe

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"For me, it’s less clique, more tribe.

People find others they groove with and those groups do expand and change regularly. "

We're the fugawy tribe

I actually prefer ambient low lighting . What do I need to press for that? My light switch must be broken

I guess it depends on who you click with. "

Or switch with

But Op people do click so for

me yes there is clicks and that's ok everyone finds there own. Just because there is people who click it doesn't mean they cut people out. People are connecting and when new people join it just takes time, patience and tolerance to find where one fits into their own click/connection. Socials and party's are great getting out there and mixing in really helps.

"Helps if you think of it as your local when you're on a while

Or motorboat their boobies just cause they let ya lol"

Awh DD I'm so proud I took your motor boat virginity that's what it's all about

I have no comment to make on the matter

» Add a new message to this topic