FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Advice please

Advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. A verified lady connected with me today. We cgatted shared pix and became friends. Then she said she would like to meet tonight at my place. I offered directions but before I sent them, 2 mins later her profile disappeared *may have blocked). Now all messages wiped. Is this weird or worrying behaviour?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Make sure you lock up the valuables and set the alarm before you go out. Sounds like you got catfished by a burger. Lol

Seriously though. It's a common thing on here and I wouldn't take it to heart.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Sounds like they left the site....

Maybe left the site , or had a change of heart.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If messages all went then they deleted their profile.

My only advice would be careful giving out your private info to anyone especially that quickly on here.

Honestly it sounds like this wasn't a woman or it was someone sussing you out if it all happened that fast. Just because a profile is veried it doesn't always mean it is a genuine profile as anyone can make a profile and Veri it if they are veried themselves.I personally always err on the side of caution on here especially when newly chatting to someone.

Get used to it. Happens all the time

"If messages all went then they deleted their profile.

My only advice would be careful giving out your private info to anyone especially that quickly on here.

Honestly it sounds like this wasn't a woman or it was someone sussing you out if it all happened that fast. Just because a profile is veried it doesn't always mean it is a genuine profile as anyone can make a profile and Veri it if they are veried themselves.I personally always err on the side of caution on here especially when newly chatting to someone. "

Thank you. It kinda puts me off. She did look very genuine and verred by genuine.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"If messages all went then they deleted their profile.

Honestly it sounds like this wasn't a woman or it was someone sussing you out if it all happened that fast. Just because a profile is veried it doesn't always mean it is a genuine profile as anyone can make a profile and Veri it if they are veried themselves.I personally always err on the side of caution on here especially when newly chatting to someone.

Thank you. It kinda puts me off. She did look very genuine and verred by genuine. "

She may have just left. I learnt early on when on here to not give out personal info tho .But that's just me I certainly wouldn't give out my address but then I meet for socials in a public place first anyhow.

By *amien88Man  over a year ago

wicklow

"Maybe left the site , or had a change of heart. "
agree

By *abeWMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny

" Sounds like you got catfished by a burger. Lol "

?? Not a burger!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Her husband found her profile and she scarpered

Weird and worrying behaviour is all part of being on fab

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hi. A verified lady connected with me today. We cgatted shared pix and became friends. Then she said she would like to meet tonight at my place. I offered directions but before I sent them, 2 mins later her profile disappeared *may have blocked). Now all messages wiped. Is this weird or worrying behaviour?"

Sounds like you bumped into a guy pretending to be a female other words a fake removed by the site because if a user leaves the messages stay and notifies user no longer on site ...

Was Probably a dude or some wife trying to catch out her hubby

"Hi. A verified lady connected with me today. We cgatted shared pix and became friends. Then she said she would like to meet tonight at my place. I offered directions but before I sent them, 2 mins later her profile disappeared *may have blocked). Now all messages wiped. Is this weird or worrying behaviour?"

Just a heads up don't be giving your address out to strangers, I've heard of guys giving personal details and than been black mailed.

"Hi. A verified lady connected with me today. We cgatted shared pix and became friends. Then she said she would like to meet tonight at my place. I offered directions but before I sent them, 2 mins later her profile disappeared *may have blocked). Now all messages wiped. Is this weird or worrying behaviour?

Just a heads up don't be giving your address out to strangers, I've heard of guys giving personal details and than been black mailed. "

I know. all i gave was face pic as she did to me.

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

Half the people on here are wierd and worrying. The other half assume they are not and everyone else is unless they really know them.

Was she blonde? She probably forgot to get back to you?

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Offering directions to your home to someone who was probably a guy that you'd just connected with same day seems a bit naive. Always do a social first is my motto

Happened to me when I chatted with someone who wanted me to join in in a threesome. Now I didn’t give any details or anything but it was very genuine up to a certain point and then black out. Sorry to hear about your experience and hopefully it’ll get better.

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

If its too good to be true it generally is. Go with you instinct, giving out personal details isnt very wise.

I read a profile this week where the lady says that she is "Money Friendly" !

What does she mean I wonder lol

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

A single lady chatted with you in one day asked to meet at your

place,home details given and she's gone.

Op for your safety don't meet in your home on a first meet that's your home and after a day

Also as a single woman I would never meet someone in a day and go to there home. Single women wouldn't do that

» Add a new message to this topic