FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > It seems my Omicron prediction

It seems my Omicron prediction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

was wrong. I really hoped for us all there was an end to this virus. Stay safe as you can, get your booster as soon as you can, wear your mask and limit your social contacts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

it's grand. we will live with it doing normal things.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"was wrong. I really hoped for us all there was an end to this virus. Stay safe as you can, get your booster as soon as you can, wear your mask and limit your social contacts."

Im part of an organisation that gets early info and the predictions for Christmas and after are bleak unfortunately. Also predictions for the highest numbers in suicide in years. Hopefully they're wrong and we get away light. And if anyone are struggling at the moment drop me a line and I'll give you contacts of people you can talk to in the strictest of confidence.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"was wrong. I really hoped for us all there was an end to this virus. Stay safe as you can, get your booster as soon as you can, wear your mask and limit your social contacts.

Im part of an organisation that gets early info and the predictions for Christmas and after are bleak unfortunately. Also predictions for the highest numbers in suicide in years. Hopefully they're wrong and we get away light. And if anyone are struggling at the moment drop me a line and I'll give you contacts of people you can talk to in the strictest of confidence."

chances are with alot nor vaxed in poorer countries more variants will develop. if omicron is only a sniffle, I think we'd all put up with it.

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

I just really feel bad for the children growing up with this norm, never getting to have the childhoods we took for granted, and their future being filled with political instability and more chaotic weather before our civilisation finally collapses, all because we as a species were so focused on growth.

"was wrong. I really hoped for us all there was an end to this virus. Stay safe as you can, get your booster as soon as you can, wear your mask and limit your social contacts.

Im part of an organisation that gets early info and the predictions for Christmas and after are bleak unfortunately. Also predictions for the highest numbers in suicide in years. Hopefully they're wrong and we get away light. And if anyone are struggling at the moment drop me a line and I'll give you contacts of people you can talk to in the strictest of confidence."

What are the suicide predictions based off?

It's a time for calm heads. The data coming out South Africa in encouraging. The vast amount of cases are far milder than the previous 3 waves (probably due to previous vaccination - a good sign for us with 93% vaccination rate).

Of their hospitalisations, alot of the patients who tested positive were already in hospital with other ailments, and were tested for Omicron while there.

Viruses weaken over time and while this wave may be quite large, it will also bring about a vast amount of natural immunity.

We should be cautious yes, but we need to draw on the positives aswell.

"It's a time for calm heads. The data coming out South Africa in encouraging. The vast amount of cases are far milder than the previous 3 waves (probably due to previous vaccination - a good sign for us with 93% vaccination rate).

Of their hospitalisations, alot of the patients who tested positive were already in hospital with other ailments, and were tested for Omicron while there.

Viruses weaken over time and while this wave may be quite large, it will also bring about a vast amount of natural immunity.

We should be cautious yes, but we need to draw on the positives aswell.

"

[Removed by poster at 15/12/21 18:35:33]

Largest numbers ever in UK today!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"Largest numbers ever in UK today! "
as of yesterday 10 people in the UK in hospital with the varient.

One fatality and its not been confirmed as to if it was the virus that killed them.

I so hope it turns out to be as mild as first symptoms show

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"I so hope it turns out to be as mild as first symptoms show"

The population affected by it in South Africa were mostly young healthy people with strong immunity.. Once it hits the older generations it will pick off the weak.. They reckon this winter could be worse than Last winter with more deaths.. Go figure..

"I so hope it turns out to be as mild as first symptoms show

The population affected by it in South Africa were mostly young healthy people with strong immunity.. Once it hits the older generations it will pick off the weak.. They reckon this winter could be worse than Last winter with more deaths.. Go figure.. "

Says Mr Einstein

By *ewrideMan  over a year ago

KK

I find it hard to believe anyone is seriously worried about covid

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

"I find it hard to believe anyone is seriously worried about covid"

Two of my friends parents have died in the last month from covid so yep im worried about it..not so much for me but for others

By *indenMan  over a year ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

"I find it hard to believe anyone is seriously worried about covid"

I won’t go into facts and figures in relation to the amount of deaths worldwide as some might say the recording is a bit of a grey area, but, would you say even 10 people died prematurely as a result of this virus?

I mean just 10 random people, world wide?

» Add a new message to this topic