FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Santa

Santa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

I'm sure most have kids still believing in santa,and the joy and magic it brings to kids

But do you remember when or how you found out the man in the red suit wasn't real, I've a 23 Yr old still believing in it and I love how excited she gets,and her sisters who are well past believing still get involved to bring the magic for her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I actually noticed that he looked massively like my dad when he dressed as one . I was about 9

By *on Draper2.0Man  over a year ago

Maynooth

"I'm sure most have kids still believing in santa,and the joy and magic it brings to kids

But do you remember when or how you found out the man in the red suit wasn't real, I've a 23 Yr old still believing in it and I love how excited she gets,and her sisters who are well past believing still get involved to bring the magic for her "

I love that they still pretend with you. It shows they care for you a great deal and like to see you happy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably on my 9th birthday when I heard my dad d*unkenly putting prezzies under the tree and him falling into the tree.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

My older brother fecking told me when i was about 10 .....I promptly told my 8 year old younger brother and got the wooden spoon off my mother

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

I remember we used to run into jump up and down on our dad in bed every Saturday and Sunday morning. This particular Sunday in mid December I tried to sneak in and performer the Macho Man Randy Savage's Flying Elbow Drop on him before he saw it coming.

As many of you know it is impossible to successfully use such a finisher move on your dad as the are masters if the dark arts and while it mid air he woke up, with a single big toe to the hip he deflected me and I bounced off the wall and landed flat on the floor. A move that would kill a child today but this was the 1980s so I was grand. I turned my head and saw my snooker table I asked Santa for badly hidden under a blanket. Devastated and injured but at least I know I got what I wanted

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

In my home country, Santa comes on the 6th of December. So my dad dressed up with all the Claus gear when I was three years old. When he entered the house I enthusiastically greated him with 'Daddy!!!' despite the disguise and spoiled it all for my older sister.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"In my home country, Santa comes on the 6th of December. So my dad dressed up with all the Claus gear when I was three years old. When he entered the house I enthusiastically greated him with 'Daddy!!!' despite the disguise and spoiled it all for my older sister. "

Id say u spoil a few daddys

i travel all over

"In my home country, Santa comes on the 6th of December. So my dad dressed up with all the Claus gear when I was three years old. When he entered the house I enthusiastically greated him with 'Daddy!!!' despite the disguise and spoiled it all for my older sister. "

Very intrigued . Greece, Russia or where ?

"I'm sure most have kids still believing in santa,and the joy and magic it brings to kids

But do you remember when or how you found out the man in the red suit wasn't real, I've a 23 Yr old still believing in it and I love how excited she gets,and her sisters who are well past believing still get involved to bring the magic for her "

OP is this correct 23yr old,?

i travel all over

My assumption would be that she is a very special person but I could be wrong

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

We have a patient in the home i work in in her 50s still believes bless her

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

But do you remember when or how you found out the man in the red suit wasn't real, I've a 23 Yr old still believing in it and I love how excited she gets,and her sisters who are well past believing still get involved to bring the magic for her

OP is this correct 23yr old,? "

yes she's 23 has asd

My parents had to tell me when I was 10, I was the only kid in my class who still believed and I was making an arse of myself defending Santa to everyone

Not me, but my 4 yr old twins came home from school bawling that little Johnny's mam told him that your parents buy all the stuff and there's no real Santa ! (Wanted to kill little johnny )

I don’t recall ever actually believing in Santa when I was young. I was the youngest of a very large family.

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

OP is this correct 23yr old,? yes she's 23 has asd "

I love this, our kids are the same and wouldn't have it any other way

» Add a new message to this topic