FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Secret Santa, is it something you do with your relatives or work colleagues? What’s the worst thing you’ve ever been given?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Secret Santa, is it something you do with your relatives or work colleagues? What’s the worst thing you’ve ever been given? "

I've only ever did it in work.

Got a windscreen de-icying kit where I worked while in collage.....I didn't have a car at the time

By *heFoxersCouple  over a year ago

FoxTown

"Secret Santa, is it something you do with your relatives or work colleagues? What’s the worst thing you’ve ever been given?

I've only ever did it in work.

Got a windscreen de-icying kit where I worked while in collage.....I didn't have a car at the time"

Both family and work the worst thing was grow your own cactus knowing I'm no green finger I even killed it

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Secret Santa in a old job few year's go got a hair straightner lovely gift expensive to only my hair is very short like grade 5 all over

By *ueenbeetipp43Woman  over a year ago

tipperary

Did secret santa in work about 10 years ago and we were only allowed to spend €5 on it. I was gifted silicone poached egg baskets. At the time I thought it was the most random thing ever but here I am 10 years on still using them

By *r_Insatiable666Man  over a year ago

Cork

My friends and I gave each other all weird crap, I got a hug me bell, a calendar of male models and a plastic trophy. I think one person got a Santa mankini.

» Add a new message to this topic