FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Rudely interrupted

Rudely interrupted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At an epicly climactic moment recently the door burst open and the dog ran in. Frightened the shite outta me, metaphorically speaking. Bloody passion killer

Tell me your most rudely interrupted moment!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My first job was a lifeguard in a swimming pool, myself and a co worker had been out the night before had a bit of a fumble but went home seperate only to arrive in work the next morming hungover, after doing our jobs we had a bit of spare time before public came in and found ourselves both in the stream room, we flund ourselves at it, really passionate and sexy with the aid if the stream, we werent woreied of being caught as it wasnt open yet, she was bent over and me taking her from behind when the supervisor walked in the door, funnily enough it was never raised lol

"My first job was a lifeguard in a swimming pool, myself and a co worker had been out the night before had a bit of a fumble but went home seperate only to arrive in work the next morming hungover, after doing our jobs we had a bit of spare time before public came in and found ourselves both in the stream room, we flund ourselves at it, really passionate and sexy with the aid if the stream, we werent woreied of being caught as it wasnt open yet, she was bent over and me taking her from behind when the supervisor walked in the door, funnily enough it was never raised lol"

oh god

Its so cringe though isnt it lol!

At a party many years ago, I got off with a lovely girl. We headed up to an empty bedroom and started banging away. After a few minutes the door started banging. It was her 2 brothers who she forgot to tell me about. Got a right few slaps

I couldnt look the supervisor in the face again lol

"At a party many years ago, I got off with a lovely girl. We headed up to an empty bedroom and started banging away. After a few minutes the door started banging. It was her 2 brothers who she forgot to tell me about. Got a right few slaps "

Noooo

I was having a serious hot meet a guy with s fine hot body and a monster cock and great looking. The windows were steaming, i heard a pebble at the window and it was a person who was not supposed to be coming back to the house. The window was slightly open so that person definitely heard me i think as i was probably loud enough. So i had to get dressed run down to open the door and then waited for the right time to sneak him out lol.

"At a party many years ago, I got off with a lovely girl. We headed up to an empty bedroom and started banging away. After a few minutes the door started banging. It was her 2 brothers who she forgot to tell me about. Got a right few slaps

Noooo "

Honest to God. Often see here when I go up home, we have a laugh about it. Got 1 of her brothers back in a hurling a rew years later.lol

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

What about if you're the person that innocently walk into your bedroom at a party and there's a couple mid shag....I mean backing out slowly seemed the sensible thing to do while apologising..but what's the correct etiquette ...was I wrong to shout "give her one for me"

"At a party many years ago, I got off with a lovely girl. We headed up to an empty bedroom and started banging away. After a few minutes the door started banging. It was her 2 brothers who she forgot to tell me about. Got a right few slaps

Noooo

Honest to God. Often see here when I go up home, we have a laugh about it. Got 1 of her brothers back in a hurling a rew years later.lol"

Hahaha - bygones eh! I forgave the dog also lol

"What about if you're the person that innocently walk into your bedroom at a party and there's a couple mid shag....I mean backing out slowly seemed the sensible thing to do while apologising..but what's the correct etiquette ...was I wrong to shout "give her one for me" "

Did you though! Did you really

"I was having a serious hot meet a guy with s fine hot body and a monster cock and great looking. The windows were steaming, i heard a pebble at the window and it was a person who was not supposed to be coming back to the house. The window was slightly open so that person definitely heard me i think as i was probably loud enough. So i had to get dressed run down to open the door and then waited for the right time to sneak him out lol. "

Ah the ole pebbles at the window trick, not to be ignored!

Noooo

Honest to God. Often see here when I go up home, we have a laugh about it. Got 1 of her brothers back in a hurling a rew years later.lol

Hahaha - bygones eh! I forgave the dog also lol "

Would probably have done the same if it was my sister tbh

"I was having a serious hot meet a guy with s fine hot body and a monster cock and great looking. The windows were steaming, i heard a pebble at the window and it was a person who was not supposed to be coming back to the house. The window was slightly open so that person definitely heard me i think as i was probably loud enough. So i had to get dressed run down to open the door and then waited for the right time to sneak him out lol.

Ah the ole pebbles at the window trick, not to be ignored!"

Nope it definitely worked it had us in a mess and a hot mess at that, my cheeks were red and i was all sweaty so it was definitely obvious.

Many years ago I was mid play with a fab meet when my dad let himself into my apartment. I never dressed as fast in my life to get him out. Was mortified as was not expecting that lol

I remember years ago while living at home. I was going out with a girl and we were upstairs in the room and things got a bit naughty. We started to have sex and to finish her off I had her on her hands and knees and was really going for it when my mother shouted from downstairs that dinner was ready. I called back “ok, just coming” just before unloading inside her. We both laughed very loud about. Wasn’t quite caught but very funny nonetheless

By *ondalingerMan  over a year ago

City center

Caught a fair few times all as bad as each other

6 years ago i let myself into my mams, had to paint the new shed. My mam and her partner were in the new shed. Said right ill creep up and bang the window, frighten the shite outta them. I creeped up and frightened the shite outta myself. Mam was doing her best artane boys band trombone player impression with her partner standing face to face with me, trousers around his ankles as i peeked in the window.

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

A lady’s sister and another’s female flat mate walked in on separately occasions. Didn’t join in unfortunately

"Caught a fair few times all as bad as each other

6 years ago i let myself into my mams, had to paint the new shed. My mam and her partner were in the new shed. Said right ill creep up and bang the window, frighten the shite outta them. I creeped up and frightened the shite outta myself. Mam was doing her best artane boys band trombone player impression with her partner standing face to face with me, trousers around his ankles as i peeked in the window. "

Laughing my head off here! You've great way with words, Hahaha

By *ondalingerMan  over a year ago

City center

6 years ago i let myself into my mams, had to paint the new shed. My mam and her partner were in the new shed. Said right ill creep up and bang the window, frighten the shite outta them. I creeped up and frightened the shite outta myself. Mam was doing her best artane boys band trombone player impression with her partner standing face to face with me, trousers around his ankles as i peeked in the window.

Laughing my head off here! You've great way with words, Hahaha "

proper wordsworth

By *ettaManMan  over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

"At an epicly climactic moment recently the door burst open and the dog ran in. Frightened the shite outta me, metaphorically speaking. Bloody passion killer

Tell me your most rudely interrupted moment!"

I had a similar but markedly different experience.

I went back to this girls apartment and she had a little ankle biter. We moved into the bedroom and I went to close the door. She said to leave it open or else the dog will start whining.

While she was on top I suddenly felt a tongue licking my sack. I was bouncing her around trying to get the dog away at the same time.

It's always difficult to know what to do in that situation but fair play to the dog for not making a big deal out if it and making it awkward

"At an epicly climactic moment recently the door burst open and the dog ran in. Frightened the shite outta me, metaphorically speaking. Bloody passion killer

Tell me your most rudely interrupted moment!"

Haha has happened to me but the worst ive ever been interupted was with this girl at a house party decided to go outside rou d the ally way bare in mind its 1am so very quiet indeed. Was on my knees he spread wide standing up fisting her. She was screaming and squirting all over me when my nephew and his mates walking home caught us. Me soaked and her face very red

By *I_BlueMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Cock blocked a few weeks ago with the last girl I'd met from a dating app.

Sunday night, drove all the way to hers, let myself in, made my way to the bedroom, shes in lingerie ready to go. After a while both naked, shes sucking me off when we here this noise from downstairs. She shit herself, it was her friends who called round and I hadn't locked the door! They came straight upstairs, I throw the quilt round us and they know exaclty what's been going on (the girl kept playing with me under the sheets while talking to her mates).

In fairness they were good banter and kept us going about it

In Uni, I had a fuck buddy. She lived in student halls and I would call around, we’d fuck and I would leave.

I think it was about the 5th I was there and I had her bent over the edge of the bed, she was moaning loudly as she came, and just as I came, the door burst open and her, male, what she described to me as her “roommate” started screaming at us, “what the fuck!”

I turned and obviously was still cumming inside the girl, he has a much bigger chap than me, all I could think about was “fuck….I’m going to get my ass handed to me here whilst I’m bollock naked and at the same time probably jizz on him and the same time somehow”

Luckily as he approached he stopped just short of swinging distance, turned and ran out of the room crying. She ran out of the room after him.

I promptly got dressed and headed to the first bar I could find and literally laughed

"In Uni, I had a fuck buddy. She lived in student halls and I would call around, we’d fuck and I would leave.

I think it was about the 5th I was there and I had her bent over the edge of the bed, she was moaning loudly as she came, and just as I came, the door burst open and her, male, what she described to me as her “roommate” started screaming at us, “what the fuck!”

I turned and obviously was still cumming inside the girl, he has a much bigger chap than me, all I could think about was “fuck….I’m going to get my ass handed to me here whilst I’m bollock naked and at the same time probably jizz on him and the same time somehow”

Luckily as he approached he stopped just short of swinging distance, turned and ran out of the room crying. She ran out of the room after him.

I promptly got dressed and headed to the first bar I could find and literally laughed "

Oh nooo,

the poor guy

Obviously felt bad for the chap but had to laugh at how close I came to getting the shit out of me whilst bollock naked

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman  over a year ago

Cork

This has made me realise I've had a good few close encounters!

Once I had a FB at work and we were always up to something. We were in the storeroom late one evening and there were voices outside the door. I hid behind a press while he was 'sorting equipment' when the security guy walked in. I was cross enough as I was just about to cum and all

6 years ago i let myself into my mams, had to paint the new shed. My mam and her partner were in the new shed. Said right ill creep up and bang the window, frighten the shite outta them. I creeped up and frightened the shite outta myself. Mam was doing her best artane boys band trombone player impression with her partner standing face to face with me, trousers around his ankles as i peeked in the window. "

Haunting

By *lameBoyMan  over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

I was parked up beside a lake with a gorgeous sexy fabber lady in the back seat with me. It was well after dark and the windows were quite steamed up. Both of us under the blanket in partial undress and extremely horny. Everything was progressing well until a knock on the passenger back window!!!

“Gardai” he announced!

Oh shit

Backwards out the driver side door with me while getting dressed rapidly. My lady companion is bright red and searching for her clothes in the dark. Around with me to the Garda standing at the door with his colleague sitting in the patrol car behind him.

“Are you okay? Are you sleeping here?”

God no I said, We were having a snuggle with a struggle.

His pal in the driver seat was in knots laughing at him trying to be all serious.

He stuttered on for a couple of seconds, airlocked trying to get words out. “Is she alright?” was all he could muster.

She was in flying form I said but you frightened the mood right off her. She’ll be grand though.

Come on said the driver an away they went, no doubt to tell the rest of the crew in the station.

"I was parked up beside a lake with a gorgeous sexy fabber lady in the back seat with me. It was well after dark and the windows were quite steamed up. Both of us under the blanket in partial undress and extremely horny. Everything was progressing well until a knock on the passenger back window!!!

“Gardai” he announced!

Oh shit

Backwards out the driver side door with me while getting dressed rapidly. My lady companion is bright red and searching for her clothes in the dark. Around with me to the Garda standing at the door with his colleague sitting in the patrol car behind him.

“Are you okay? Are you sleeping here?”

God no I said, We were having a snuggle with a struggle.

His pal in the driver seat was in knots laughing at him trying to be all serious.

He stuttered on for a couple of seconds, airlocked trying to get words out. “Is she alright?” was all he could muster.

She was in flying form I said but you frightened the mood right off her. She’ll be grand though.

Come on said the driver an away they went, no doubt to tell the rest of the crew in the station. "

Hahaha, well done you - keeping your cool, and your sense of humour

» Add a new message to this topic