FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ideas

Ideas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any 1 else have bother coming during sex.. I've never been able to come an always finished myself off was wondering if any 1 has the same problem or any ideas to make urself come

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *risharrowMan  over a year ago

Clare

It used to affect me too man. It was totally psychological. I couldn't relax in bed with a woman. I kept thinking "is she enjoying herself," "she has a great body and I'm a shambles" "am I doing this right," "DONT cum too fast" and ultimately wouldn't cum atall.

I had an erection but there was nothing happening.

Until one night I ended up in bed with the most beautiful women I had ever seen. She was giving me head and again the same thoughts were going around the noggin. In that situation I just told meself to relax and concentrate on the physical feeling of the experience. Next thing me loins were stirring and a minute or two later me legs started to do an involuntary Highland gig. And .

A few months later I was having sex with another woman again the same thoughts but this time they beat me and no "happy ending" my end.

Fast forward a few weeks later I was in bed with a woman and all the thoughts came into me head. I concentrated on the moment, the woman, the sensations.

I never had a problem since. If you can cum off your wrist then it's not physical so I'd say in my experience have a look at the psychology side. But I'm not a qualified anything so take what I've said as just one person from the internet, who you've never meet, opinion.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No complete opposite a gentle breeze would set me off

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

It’s not a big deal in my opinion. and when you stop thinking it is , it becomes even less of a one

Often had sex and not cum. Would stay hard but get feckin wrecked. I think sometimes a woman at a certain stage in the month gives off hormones that stop us cumming so that she can get a good sorting. I’ve had this a lot, it’s not a brag. I’m very satisfied if she is cumming.

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

"Often had sex and not cum. Would stay hard but get feckin wrecked. I think sometimes a woman at a certain stage in the month gives off hormones that stop us cumming so that she can get a good sorting. I’ve had this a lot, it’s not a brag. I’m very satisfied if she is cumming. "

What time of the month would that be so that I can arrange future rides around it?

"Often had sex and not cum. Would stay hard but get feckin wrecked. I think sometimes a woman at a certain stage in the month gives off hormones that stop us cumming so that she can get a good sorting. I’ve had this a lot, it’s not a brag. I’m very satisfied if she is cumming.

What time of the month would that be so that I can arrange future rides around it?"

Lol! All I’m saying is that it happens, don’t know why. Mind you, not much happening these days.

"It’s not a big deal in my opinion. and when you stop thinking it is , it becomes even less of a one "

This, overthinking is the cause of a lot of sexual issues, as the other poster above suggested, relaxing and being in the moment is key.

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

If you make the ladies happy and are happy enough yourself then all is good..

It's better than only lasting 60 seconds and leaving the girl frustrated.

» Add a new message to this topic