FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Timewasters

Timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jesus guys the place is full of timewasters the people running the site really need too get on top of it.. Its a joke

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

People can only waste your time if you allow them to. It's not up to the site to do anything it's up to you to take responsibility for who you chat to .

Also I find that you get out of fab the same as what you put into it . Minimum effort usually ends up with minimum results.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"People can only waste your time if you allow them to. It's not up to the site to do anything it's up to you to take responsibility for who you chat to .

Also I find that you get out of fab the same as what you put into it . Minimum effort usually ends up with minimum results."

Well put, ya gotta make the effort and by doing so it helps filter through alot of it.

Sure that's grand too say but when people can't be arsed too reply what are you supposed to do? I'm only new to this and as far as I can see the place is just filled with timewasters it's simple really there is only so much you can put into it like

[Removed by poster at 11/09/21 15:04:59]

"People can only waste your time if you allow them to. It's not up to the site to do anything it's up to you to take responsibility for who you chat to .

Also I find that you get out of fab the same as what you put into it . Minimum effort usually ends up with minimum results."

Spot

Fucking

On

I don't see what you mean I am verified and have pics gladly too share but what's the point when people won't reply sorry about the deleted post I pressed the button by mistake to post

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

If you're serious about being successful then maybe have a look at your profile.

Whinging on the forums won't do you any favours either.

Also I find that you get out of fab the same as what you put into it . Minimum effort usually ends up with minimum results. I don't see what you mean I am verified and have pics gladly too share but what's the point when people won't reply sorry about the deleted post I pressed the button by mistake to post

"

One bit of advice no one who's you a reply! There have been loads of these threads asking why people don't reply etc . If you send a message and get no reply just make a note on profile and move on.

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

"Sure that's grand too say but when people can't be arsed too reply what are you supposed to do? I'm only new to this and as far as I can see the place is just filled with timewasters it's simple really there is only so much you can put into it like "

People not replying to your unsolicited messages are wasting your time? Have a good hard think about that one.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Most people look at the profile before deciding whether to open the message or not. Very often you can almost tell exactly what the message will say just by looking at the profile.

There's no point having pics to share if you can't get beyond your initial message.

By *lay rock69Man  over a year ago

monaghan

People have a life outside of fab we can all be busy.

[Removed by poster at 11/09/21 15:20:45]

On my first foray into this world, I had a serious attitude of frustration and somewhat of entitlement. And, you know what? It shone through in my interactions with others and that was the main reason I had little luck on here.

Now, I take full responsiblity for what I say and do - if someone reads my message and blocks me - so be it. That's their perogative and it's not my place to question that.

Relax and take things a bit easier... this isn't a race.

"Sure that's grand too say but when people can't be arsed too reply what are you supposed to do? I'm only new to this and as far as I can see the place is just filled with timewasters it's simple really there is only so much you can put into it like "

The site itself states that no reply means not interested. The fact your here whinging that no one will reply is not a good look. Why not ask for advice on how to improve your profile to market yourself better, why not join in on the forums properly so people can get a gauge of who you are. By whining like this you've more than likely ensured quite a few have either blocked you or won't meet you

"Sure that's grand too say but when people can't be arsed too reply what are you supposed to do? I'm only new to this and as far as I can see the place is just filled with timewasters it's simple really there is only so much you can put into it like

The site itself states that no reply means not interested. The fact your here whinging that no one will reply is not a good look. Why not ask for advice on how to improve your profile to market yourself better, why not join in on the forums properly so people can get a gauge of who you are. By whining like this you've more than likely ensured quite a few have either blocked you or won't meet you "

What they said

What would you like the site admin to do to "get on top of it"? Force people to reply to every message they get?

Take responsibility for your own success, or lack thereof. Look critically at what you're currently showing the Fab population at large. Do you believe that's really enough to pique people's interest? If your answer to that question is yes then fair enough but don't blame the site or accuse those for whom what you're currently offering isn't enough of being timewasters

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Sorry OP but a cock pic as a profile pic would be an instant turn off for many ladies on here.

"Sorry OP but a cock pic as a profile pic would be an instant turn off for many ladies on here."

I guess the OP felt that getting some advice was a waste of time

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"Jesus guys the place is full of timewasters the people running the site really need too get on top of it.. Its a joke "

The problem here is some people here expect you to come running to them if they click their fingers and if you let them down you're branded a time waster or some other negative term.. Many here don't seem to understand that people have lives outside of Fab and many different stars have to align in order for a meet to take place.. An example would be I chatted with a couple months ago but nothing ever came out of it you know what I said about people's lives.. Well fast forward 6 weeks I wake up at 3am and log into fab for a nosey I receive a mail to meet immediately.. Whilst replying I fell asleep and the alarm woke me for 5am to go to work.. Well I got the whole time waster and abusive mail both on fab and on kik.. Some people are ram Stam I want everything my own way and I want it now.. If I don't get it I'll throw all my toys out of the play pen...

» Add a new message to this topic