FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Milf Season is officially open

Milf Season is officially open

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now that the kids have gone back to school I seem to be getting more messages looking to meet "sexy Milfs in the area"

Milfs or sexy Mammys as they are commonly known are tricky and elusive creatures. They can be found hunting in packs outside Costa and you will find solitary Milfs down the middle aisles of Lidl. Approach with caution they can bite or scratch on occasion.

Do not enter woodlands alone if you are under the age of 30. It's a favourite spot to hunt and their tik tok leggings blend in with the natural habitat. If you are jumped by one play dead until she's had her fill. Be safe out there guys they can be vicious!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

"Now that the kids have gone back to school I seem to be getting more messages looking to meet "sexy Milfs in the area"

Milfs or sexy Mammys as they are commonly known are tricky and elusive creatures. They can be found hunting in packs outside Costa and you will find solitary Milfs down the middle aisles of Lidl. Approach with caution they can bite or scratch on occasion.

Do not enter woodlands alone if you are under the age of 30. It's a favourite spot to hunt and their tik tok leggings blend in with the natural habitat. If you are jumped by one play dead until she's had her fill. Be safe out there guys they can be vicious!

"

Hahaha brilliant

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

We can only dream!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Now that the kids have gone back to school I seem to be getting more messages looking to meet "sexy Milfs in the area"

"

Finally, it's been a long summer waiting for Milf season to open

By *arkcsubMan  over a year ago

Donegal

Very very clever

By *andsome HandMan  over a year ago

roundabout

Are these the same milfs I'm told are in my area wanting to talk when I visit a research website?

"Are these the same milfs I'm told are in my area wanting to talk when I visit a research website?"

I keep trying to talk to them, but they just want the sex.

Does one need a permit for milf season? A deerstalker cap and such?

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

"Are these the same milfs I'm told are in my area wanting to talk when I visit a research website?

Does one need a permit for milf season? A deerstalker cap and such?"

Should not have read that during a work call . My colleagues now think I am unprofessional

roundabout

"Are these the same milfs I'm told are in my area wanting to talk when I visit a research website?

Does one need a permit for milf season? A deerstalker cap and such?"

Horny hurs I tell you, I too was just looking to talk

A permit yes but I wouldn't bread out the shotgun

If you go down to the woods today....

"Are these the same milfs I'm told are in my area wanting to talk when I visit a research website?"

Do not be fooled by these Milfs in your area trying to lure you into their homes with false promises of ham sandwiches and Purple Snack bars.

roundabout

Do not be fooled by these Milfs in your area trying to lure you into their homes with false promises of ham sandwiches and Purple Snack bars."

I wouldn't settle for anything less than a ham and cheese toastie.

Phew! I'm safe, I'm 30

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

"

happy hunting

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

"

lol so I'll only get sore legs from walking round the woodlands

By *lameBoyMan  over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

"

Is there a particular woodlands for mid 40’s men?

The milfs in England are a lot more wilder. Be out wrestling and all still in their pjs while necking a mug of tea… no need for a trip to the woods to find them… they also shag like wild beures afterwards

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Brilliant Rosy

"Brilliant Rosy

"

Ah and now here we have a prime example of a Milf check out the latest photo perfect for hunting in! This agile creature will sneak up when you least expect it

By *oudicaWoman  over a year ago

Kilkenny

As a member of the NMILF (Non Mammy - childless division) I’d like to wish all of our MILF sisters the happiest of hunting seasons. We know that the lockdowns and home schooling over the past 12-18 months have been tough on you so we are thrilled to see you back out where you belong, stalking, scoring, and taking down the nubile young bucks as only you can.

Stay safe out there sisters and don’t forget to hand over to us NMILFs when you’re resting up over mid-term. Till then…..game on

Be safe out there people...

"As a member of the NMILF (Non Mammy - childless division) I’d like to wish all of our MILF sisters the happiest of hunting seasons. We know that the lockdowns and home schooling over the past 12-18 months have been tough on you so we are thrilled to see you back out where you belong, stalking, scoring, and taking down the nubile young bucks as only you can.

Stay safe out there sisters and don’t forget to hand over to us NMILFs when you’re resting up over mid-term. Till then…..game on "

Thanks Bou one of our best supporters always willing to lend a hand or a mouth or a strap on in case of emergency! Team work makes the dream work!

By *eterdunneMan  over a year ago

leixlip

"

I got jumped by a milf once in my younger days. I was out for a leisurely hike and she came out of nowhere. Before I knew where I was, I was pinned to a tree. I couldn't move because she had me by the dick and was threatening to pull it off. What she did to me that day will never leave me. I'm haunted by the memory.

I've since bought that piece of ground and erected a concrete edifice to warn others about the dangers. She didn't even have the decency to zip me up after she was done rrrrrrrridin me and rrrrrrrrrrrridin me like a prize rodeo bull.

Great Post

I got jumped by a milf once in my younger days. I was out for a leisurely hike and she came out of nowhere. Before I knew where I was, I was pinned to a tree. I couldn't move because she had me by the dick and was threatening to pull it off. What she did to me that day will never leave me. I'm haunted by the memory.

I've since bought that piece of ground and erected a concrete edifice to warn others about the dangers. She didn't even have the decency to zip me up after she was done rrrrrrrridin me and rrrrrrrrrrrridin me like a prize rodeo bull."

Sounds dodgy that

By *eterdunneMan  over a year ago

leixlip

I've since bought that piece of ground and erected a concrete edifice to warn others about the dangers. She didn't even have the decency to zip me up after she was done rrrrrrrridin me and rrrrrrrrrrrridin me like a prize rodeo bull.

Sounds dodgy that "

Not an experience to be forgotten

By *oingMan  over a year ago

co. antrim

It’s a war zone out there

By *j TruckerMan  over a year ago

monaghan

LMFAO

It's like midgie season out there...look after yourselves men

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Airgialla & Naughty,

It's a Remix, are is it paradise..

"

Batten down the hatches!!!

Brilliant OP!

By *eymoreButtsMan  over a year ago

City

Rosy! I would appreciate if you could alter that age to under 31

By *arl2020Man  over a year ago

ENNISKILLEN

Rosey I'd love to be jumped by you

Batten down the hatches!!! "

If you need a Cougar MILF in the pack ...I'd oblige

If you need a Cougar MILF in the pack ...I'd oblige "

All these categories... I'm baffled

If you need a Cougar MILF in the pack ...I'd oblige "

The Cougar, a must more alluring animal, those around her just shudder

By *ummer_XOWoman  over a year ago

Tyrone

"

class!

Too many have been cut down in their prime by these ravenous beasts...something has to be done !

"If you need a Cougar MILF in the pack ...I'd oblige "

I heard that Cougar MILFs hunt all sorts, not just the toy boy under 30s…

Mind you, I could do with a bit of a trail run through the woods if any of said Cougar MILFs wanted someone to chase.

By *eepixieWoman  over a year ago

belfast

"

Hahahaaa…. That made me roar!! Brilliant!!

By *ightower353Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I can’t go into a costa now during the day without looking around and thinking of this post

By *inaandterryCouple  over a year ago

Westmeath

Ima milf but all my kids are still at home

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"

It's ok. I'm willing to take one for the team while the other lads make good their escape. Remember me lads and the huge sacrifice I made.

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

It's ok. I'm willing to take one for the team while the other lads make good their escape. Remember me lads and the huge sacrifice I made. "

Go Justin

Fab guys everywhere are behind you.

metaphorically speaking

"Too many have been cut down in their prime by these ravenous beasts...something has to be done !"

Cut down

I beg to differ, they lay down

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

"Too many have been cut down in their prime by these ravenous beasts...something has to be done !

Cut down

I beg to differ, they lay down "

Hahaha

"Phew! I'm safe, I'm 30 "

Your never safe ive been told!

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Heading to Lidl tomorrow

It's ok. I'm willing to take one for the team while the other lads make good their escape. Remember me lads and the huge sacrifice I made. "

ill stand with you, id never let a brother go down on his own

Oooh a line-up...

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"

Lidl is closed....costa is in feckin limerick....

And I'm not doing anything in the woods again...words like flasher and exhibitionist were fired around

For the missed opportunities ...just remember

There's no use crying over spilled Milfs

» Add a new message to this topic