FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Vacations

Vacations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lol I put a post up yesterday say that I 100% support people that take VACATIONS and that everyone should be forced to!

It got reported and I got abused by people saying it’s their choice to take the vaccination etc etc etc. Lol

It just proves anyone that got offended need to chill out slow down, read properly and take a VACATION

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issusWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Lol I put a post up yesterday say that I 100% support people that take VACATIONS and that everyone should be forced to!

It got reported and I got abused by people saying it’s their choice to take the vaccination etc etc etc. Lol

It just proves anyone that got offended need to chill out slow down, read properly and take a VACATION "

To all fairness, you probably seen it on fb, read people's reactions and thought it would be funny to post it in a virus thread.

You got the reaction you expected.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Lol I put a post up yesterday say that I 100% support people that take VACATIONS and that everyone should be forced to!

It just proves anyone that got offended need to chill out slow down, read properly and take a VACATION

To all fairness, you probably seen it on fb, read people's reactions and thought it would be funny to post it in a virus thread.

You got the reaction you expected. "

No a friend sent it to me, thought it was funny and knew it would get a reaction lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You got the reaction you expected. "

I don't see the problem with him doing that....be kind

It just proves anyone that got offended need to chill out slow down, read properly and take a VACATION "

Oh so now you are trying to make us get vaccinated and take a vacation

Oh if I get vaccinated can I have a vacation. Always wanted to visit Bora Bora

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

Ye are all missing the funniest bit of all this…the post was originally in the Ireland forum and it got moved to the virus forum lol

"Ye are all missing the funniest bit of all this…the post was originally in the Ireland forum and it got moved to the virus forum lol"

Just read the thread lol

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

What about mandatory verifvacations?

"What about mandatory verifvacations?"

You won't be fully verifvactionated until the 2nd shot

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I didn't see you get any abuse just people giving their opinion on yes the wrong subject and yes I was one who read it wrong at first ,it will teach me to read things slower when on a quick break

But you got the reaction you were looking for really so fair play .

"Ye are all missing the funniest bit of all this…the post was originally in the Ireland forum and it got moved to the virus forum lol"

» Add a new message to this topic