FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ear infection plus wax build up

Ear infection plus wax build up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

This ever occur with anyone and how long did it take to heal? I have infection of skin in outer ear, ear very wet, little to no hearing. Wax plug also but cannot irrigate because of infection. Feel the prescribed drops are doing nothing as they're only to treat infection but not wax.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inger FoxxWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Maybe contact your doctor Or Google it or something

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

Sorry to hear OP. I was a bit concerned this was yet another kink thread

By *ex coupleCouple  over a year ago

wexford

And nothing I enjoy more than a little ear nibbling

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Get the ear sucktion done, i have had it done twice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's OK, wasn't planning on having breakfast anyway

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

There's bound to be some lad on Facebook waxing lyrical on the subject if you keep your ear to the ground.

Now you are all going to get those pop up ads in any web page showing you eat wax removal …..

You’ve been to the doctor … so that’s what you gotta do.

Specsavers does the micro suction…. No it’s not a small blowjob….

"There's bound to be some lad on Facebook waxing lyrical on the subject if you keep your ear to the ground."

Have you tried ear candles??. Most chemist sell them . I use them often to help clear wax.

I dare say Joe Rogan or Jordan Petersen have some musings on the subject too.

Not to be presumptuous; a conversation like this is probably best had with those pesky doctors and not strangers on an internet forum.

Just saying

"This ever occur with anyone and how long did it take to heal? I have infection of skin in outer ear, ear very wet, little to no hearing. Wax plug also but cannot irrigate because of infection. Feel the prescribed drops are doing nothing as they're only to treat infection but not wax. "

ooch sounds awful. once the infection is treated they can syringe the ear wax. maybe take painkillers as well as the antibiotics for now

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Have you tried ear candles??. Most chemist sell them . I use them often to help clear wax. "

Now I've this hilarious picture of swillywrapper with a burning candle sticking out of each ear!

Joking aside don't do it op, just go to your gp and get the ear flushed/cleaned.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Best time to cut the grass now that you can't hear the feckin noise from the bloody ride on lawnmower

Always a silver lining

This is your only answer for wax removal.

You need Otex ear drops, from the likes of Boots. The active ingredient is Urea Hydrogen Peroxide. It doesn't soften the ear wax, it completely obliterates it like an Alka-Seltzer. All you hear is the wax fizzing up and bubbling in your ear canal, untill it's completely dissolved.

"This is your only answer for wax removal.

You need Otex ear drops, from the likes of Boots. The active ingredient is Urea Hydrogen Peroxide. It doesn't soften the ear wax, it completely obliterates it like an Alka-Seltzer. All you hear is the wax fizzing up and bubbling in your ear canal, untill it's completely dissolved.

"

Sounds exciting! Might try it myself just for the experience. though translated roughly is it piss & bleach. Id say it stinks

Sounds exciting! Might try it myself just for the experience. though translated roughly is it piss & bleach. Id say it stinks "

They took it off the market for years, so you know its good

I sometimes just put it in my ear for the craic as its very soothing.

After a couple of goes, when it no longer bubbles and fizzes up in your ear, you know it's completely cleared out.

"Maybe contact your doctor Or Google it or something "

Google always the best option lol

I've never had an ear infection, but always get a build up of ear wax in both ears.I use olive oil to soften it up then got a woman out to the house to syringe both of them for £50

Ceramol ear drops are very good,has olive oil in it too.

I dont envy you pal,get well soon.

See if you can get referred to audiology to get it suctioned

Tipperary

"Get the ear sucktion done, i have had it done twice."
have been to docs, won't do it.

Tipperary

"Have you tried ear candles??. Most chemist sell them . I use them often to help clear wax.

Now I've this hilarious picture of swillywrapper with a burning candle sticking out of each ear!

Joking aside don't do it op, just go to your gp and get the ear flushed/cleaned. "

have been to gp, won't do it. I said that in initial post.

Tipperary

"

sounds like what I need. he has me on drops to treat skin infection in ear but because I'm on those drops I can't use drops for wax blockage at the one time. the drops I'm on now feel like they're doing f all. ear is exactly the same.

The doctor won't syringe while you have an infection..when that goes he will probably recommend cerumol of something like that for a few days to soften the wax and then syringe them..

i find using the earex or otis every so often then melts the wax and you shouldn't need syringing at all..look up swimmers ear also..

i have to use cotton wool to stop water in my ears..narrow ear canals apparently..who knew ..

the deafness is very annoying but there will be that eureka moment when you will hear a pin drop

By *ublinguy99Man  over a year ago

Dublin South

ear infections are seriously nasty and you can end up with a burst eardrum which will heal over time. trust the doctor's advice - assuming he's a good one.

Tipperary

I have no pain whatsoever. just a clogged muffled ear.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Google says most ear infections clear up in 3 days but it can take up to a week. So hopefully next week you'll get it cleaned.

Until then make the most of it ie go to a concert, you only need to insert one ear plug. Or post a thread about covid-19 or nsa sex and should someone accuse you of being obstinate you have the perfect excuse.

Get better soon DBSRYW!

[Removed by poster at 01/09/21 15:04:03]

By *lectric cockMan  over a year ago

local

U could use an oil extractor (get in ur local motor factors) and stick it in ur ear - sucks it out in one vacuum. If that doesn’t work just try the doctor.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"This ever occur with anyone and how long did it take to heal? I have infection of skin in outer ear, ear very wet, little to no hearing. Wax plug also but cannot irrigate because of infection. Feel the prescribed drops are doing nothing as they're only to treat infection but not wax. "

That sounds nasty.. Maybe meet someone from fab.. Get them to stick their tongue in your ear might free it up

By *inger FoxxWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Maybe contact your doctor Or Google it or something

Google always the best option lol"

Or ask a swingers site

"Have you tried ear candles??. Most chemist sell them . I use them often to help clear wax.

Joking aside don't do it op, just go to your gp and get the ear flushed/cleaned. "

Honestly they are brilliant, dont knock them till you try them.

» Add a new message to this topic