FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's your opinion on verifications.

Should you be able to hide them.

Should they only be from actual physical meets.

Should it be ok to (as in acceptable)to give one that is not really that flattering, if you found that to be the case.

Some people even get persecuted for having then.

I know some don't like them at all and others base future meets on them.

Be interested to know what you think about them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They're generally hilarious

What's your opinion on verifications. A necessary evil

Should you be able to hide them. YES

Should they only be from actual physical meets. NO id have very few than lol

Should it be ok to (as in acceptable)to give one that is not really that flattering, if you found that to be the case. Can read between the lines on some plus just cause two people didnt hit it off doesn't mean I wouldnt

Some people even get persecuted for having then. YEP that's why mine are hidden

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

I read them and find them helpful

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

They're a useful tool for testing consistency between what someones bio and private messages say and who they are really meeting.

There's nothing stopping anyone from giving a negative veri but very few are honest enough to display them.

i travel all over

Hadn’t washed under his foreskin for a few days . Came within 30 seconds . Good chat though and a nice fella . Will consider a second meet .

Who’s gonna publish that ?

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't minds veris but I don't read a lot into them and tend to make my own mind up about someone. They are handy tho to help avoid drama though at times.

Yes I think people should be able to hide them if they want.

Yes you can leave a bad veri if you want they may not display it though.

Everyone has their own opinion of veris and if they matter or not and if there is a certain number that they consider too many or too little. No one will ever agree on it all and I think how it is at present works fine .

We look to see that they have veriys but dint really look at what is in them, they can be misleading as 90% of ours are from people we meet at a club or party, very few are play meets and ours very much paint the picture that we ate a hardcore fetish couple but that's not the truth of who we are, best to make your own mind up about people what than base it on what others have said within reason of course

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

"I don't minds veris but I don't read a lot into them and tend to make my own mind up about someone. They are handy tho to help avoid drama though at times.

Yes I think people should be able to hide them if they want.

Yes you can leave a bad veri if you want they may not display it though.

Everyone has their own opinion of veris and if they matter or not and if there is a certain number that they consider too many or too little. No one will ever agree on it all and I think how it is at present works fine ."

totally agree it is what it is n we may just move on

"Hadn’t washed under his foreskin for a few days . Came within 30 seconds . Good chat though and a nice fella . Will consider a second meet .

Who’s gonna publish that ?"

Don't think you'd get a second meet if you came within 30 seconds and had cheese round your cock.

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I only check to see if a person has recent veris. I pay very little attention to the content in them because all meet dynamics are different and I like to make my own mind up about a person. I see veris as only a way of knowing that a person has been able to show up when expected to and that they are who they said they are.

By *inaandterryCouple  over a year ago

Westmeath

We use them to filter meets. We know most of the active swinging couples on fab, so it helps when arranging meets.

For New couples, it's a sure fire way, to attract people. The amount of fake ones an cam/phone veris it's tough sometimes to spot them fake profiles.

We found when we first started we couldn't get started till we had our first veri.

Could ya imagine if it was OK to sh#t on bad meets via a public veri, would be so unfair. The fab grape vine kinda does that already.

You must use the phrase "give respect" or some other phrase were respect is used. It must be the most ridiculous word used on fab

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You must use the phrase "give respect" or some other phrase were respect is used. It must be the most ridiculous word used on fab "

I know, what's that all about

"treat with respect" always scratch my head at that as well.

It's your profile, put what you like on it

i travel all over

It’s just being polite. I wouldn’t want ‘he is good at licking pussy’ on my veri tbh

"It's your profile, put what you like on it"

It's not, you're putting it on someone else's profile. You can't verify yourself

"It's your profile, put what you like on it

It's not, you're putting it on someone else's profile. You can't verify yourself"

You don't have to show it

"What's your opinion on verifications.

Should it be ok to (as in acceptable)to give one that is not really that flattering, if you found that to be the case.

Be interested to know what you think about them "

Generally speaking I think verifications are a load of shit. Too many people on here put too much emphasis on them (You know, the “I only meet verified members” people... It’s like how do you get a first job when employers all ask for 2 years experience)

They’re also far too easy to fake. I’ve spoke to some on here who are well verified but also the sketchiest people I’ve ever come across. It’s hard to gauge.

That all said I unfriended a woman who had 12 verifications in the space of 3/4 weeks - and no she wasn’t at a party

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

I would definitely read them and find them useful and helpful aswell! I hope ppl read mine and see that am genuine...May not be everyone's cuppa tea but am sound as a pound haha

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Generally speaking I think verifications are a load of shit. Too many people on here put too much emphasis on them (You know, the “I only meet verified members” people... It’s like how do you get a first job when employers all ask for 2 years experience)

They’re also far too easy to fake. I’ve spoke to some on here who are well verified but also the sketchiest people I’ve ever come across. It’s hard to gauge.

That all said I unfriended a woman who had 12 verifications in the space of 3/4 weeks - and no she wasn’t at a party "

Whats wrong with her getting 12 verifications in 3/4 weeks? What are you trying to say about her? Bet if it was a man your the type to pat him on the back

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

The cringe factor of some of them is hilarious. Also stuff like "make sure you dont miss out guys, she's great" are just some of them look like they've almost been taken from an Amazon product review. For those reasons alone I find them very entertaining.

That all said I unfriended a woman who had 12 verifications in the space of 3/4 weeks - and no she wasn’t at a party

Whats wrong with her getting 12 verifications in 3/4 weeks? What are you trying to say about her? Bet if it was a man your the type to pat him on the back "

Nothing wrong at all. More power to her. I just won’t be going anywhere near her

By *iss3BWoman  over a year ago

north down

"It’s just being polite. I wouldn’t want ‘he is good at licking pussy’ on my veri tbh"

Cause your not??

By *iss3BWoman  over a year ago

north down

I don't pay much attention to them, it's one person's view which more than likely will differ from mine

i travel all over

"It’s just being polite. I wouldn’t want ‘he is good at licking pussy’ on my veri tbh

Cause your not?? "

It’s just too anatomical for a veri !!

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

currently travelling down W France

" You can't verify yourself"

Allegedly

"Hadn’t washed under his foreskin for a few days . Came within 30 seconds . Good chat though and a nice fella . Will consider a second meet .

Who’s gonna publish that ?"

Dammit, she told me she wouldn't tell

" You can't verify yourself

Allegedly"

I swing, therefore I am...

Pendeo ergo sum

Categorised Veris would be handy so you can easily see if it's In Person, Cam, 1 on 1, Group Social or Club night etc. And grouped accordingly.

Like 20 veris from 1 social seems a bit pointless, like we get it, they went to a social.

I would find that more helpful than being told someone is a gem and knows how to suck cock

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

"Categorised Veris would be handy so you can easily see if it's In Person, Cam, 1 on 1, Group Social or Club night etc. And grouped accordingly.

Like 20 veris from 1 social seems a bit pointless, like we get it, they went to a social.

I would find that more helpful than being told someone is a gem and knows how to suck cock

"

But what if they really are a gem and all sparkly and whatnot???

"Categorised Veris would be handy so you can easily see if it's In Person, Cam, 1 on 1, Group Social or Club night etc. And grouped accordingly.

But what if they really are a gem and all sparkly and whatnot??? "

OK, add a category for 'is a Gem'

Galway

But what if they really are a gem and all sparkly and whatnot???

OK, add a category for 'is a Gem' "

Maybe a purple tick for “Certified Gem”

Galway

Purple tick aside, for me the only really interesting part of a veri is who it came from. The content can be amusing but in reality means shite all

"Purple tick aside, for me the only really interesting part of a veri is who it came from. The content can be amusing but in reality means shite all"

Couldn’t have put it better myself

outside belfast x

[Removed by poster at 31/08/21 20:44:11]

outside belfast x

"

I find that a person who has 20 verifications from a social means she fairly dead on and great company to be with! So not really pointless! If you want to know they are genuine....sure all women are all gems when sucking dick! I'd rather know ppl are sounds that what they get upto behind doors! Sure anyones great shag could be someone else worse nightmare! Lol

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I find that a person who has 20 verifications from a social means she fairly dead on and great company to be with! So not really pointless! If you want to know they are genuine....sure all women are all gems when sucking dick! I'd rather know ppl are sounds that what they get upto behind doors! Sure anyones great shag could be someone else worse nightmare! Lol "

I find that a person who has 20 verifications from a social means she fairly dead on and great company to be with! So not really pointless! If you want to know they are genuine....sure all women are all gems when sucking dick! I'd rather know ppl are sounds that what they get upto behind doors! Sure anyones great shag could be someone else worse nightmare! Lol "

Yes, I agree. I meant if veris were grouped by category then it would be easier to differentiate between 20 veris from the same social and other meets.

And as I said, I'd find the categories more helpful than veris detailing what people get up to behind closed doors, in cars etc

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

I think they’re hilarious, sometimes they read like a test drive in a new car ????

A minority of veri’s are actually true

There’s an awful lot of reading between the lines to be done.

Some people pay absolutely no attention to them- others swear by them.

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

Most of my Veris are all from socials and oartie etc very few are actually from play meets

Think majority of my veris are from socials, wouldn't want to.scare anyone off with a payment veri " turned up in her unicorn outfit with bed restraints, handcuffs and massage oil"

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

Categories for socials might not be a bad idea. I would say about 80% of my veris are social but all a lot of people see is the number.

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

"Categories for socials might not be a bad idea. I would say about 80% of my veris are social but all a lot of people see is the number. "

Sooo true

i travel all over

"Categories for socials might not be a bad idea. I would say about 80% of my veris are social but all a lot of people see is the number.

Sooo true"

In a way people judging you are not worth your time . Let’s say you have 200 veris and most are socials and someone labels this ‘slutty’. I don’t think them being reassured that most weren’t meets is necessary . If actually you want to have 200 meets that’s your right and business. It’s just sex , and most judging wish they were that popular or desired. And if they’re that shallow that they wouldn’t meet people above a certain number they are definitely not deserving of your time .

"Categories for socials might not be a bad idea. I would say about 80% of my veris are social but all a lot of people see is the number.

Sooo true

In a way people judging you are not worth your time . Let’s say you have 200 veris and most are socials and someone labels this ‘slutty’. I don’t think them being reassured that most weren’t meets is necessary . If actually you want to have 200 meets that’s your right and business. It’s just sex , and most judging wish they were that popular or desired. And if they’re that shallow that they wouldn’t meet people above a certain number they are definitely not deserving of your time . "

People will have or form an opinion regardless of the veris.

As many have said most of their veris are from social meets, & over a long time period, but to some it can seem you are a good time guy or girl.

Veris are a small part of what you are on Fab, but they are a proof you exist & turn up as agreed.

For that alone they are worth it.

By *atherjackhackettMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

What about people that have all their verifications hidden. Maybe bad ones

"What about people that have all their verifications hidden. Maybe bad ones "

That would be an ecumenical matter

By *atherjackhackettMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"What about people that have all their verifications hidden. Maybe bad ones

That would be an ecumenical matter"

DRINK

Yes u should be able to hide them if u want to.i keep mine hidden and show them to the person I'm meeting if they want to see them.

Verie for me are only a sign that the person showed up.i don't read to much into what written.

One person fab experience could be another's disaster meeting .so I go on my gut feeling from communicating with the person instead.

In my time on here I have never seen a bad verie but maybe a over written over the top verse.

"What about people that have all their verifications hidden. Maybe bad ones "

I hide mine if someone wants to see them I unhide them. I've had abuse over my veris so easier to hide

Verifications do serve a purpose. It does irritate me though when a guys says to me 'just check out my Verifications'. Just because someone else thought he was a sex god certainly doesn't mean i will. Some veri's are cringey, but i can honestly say, any one ive ever written has been an honest account of my experience with them.

"Verifications do serve a purpose. It does irritate me though when a guys says to me 'just check out my Verifications'. Just because someone else thought he was a sex god certainly doesn't mean i will. Some veri's are cringey, but i can honestly say, any one ive ever written has been an honest account of my experience with them. "

He admired my frock then performed an awesome elbow drop on my lady parts ...tap out I did

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It's when people name drop an apparently well known fabber in messages and direct you to their verification as proof as if that is supposed to impress anyone.

I'm in two minds about them. Yes, they do sort out genuine people from the timewasters, but I'd consider myself to fall firmly in the former category and I don't have a green tick.

I'm in no mood to chase people down to verify me. If they want to, great. If not, fine.

"Verifications do serve a purpose. It does irritate me though when a guys says to me 'just check out my Verifications'. Just because someone else thought he was a sex god certainly doesn't mean i will. Some veri's are cringey, but i can honestly say, any one ive ever written has been an honest account of my experience with them.

He admired my frock then performed an awesome elbow drop on my lady parts ...tap out I did "

And not a dropkick in sight!

"Verifications do serve a purpose. It does irritate me though when a guys says to me 'just check out my Verifications'. Just because someone else thought he was a sex god certainly doesn't mean i will. Some veri's are cringey, but i can honestly say, any one ive ever written has been an honest account of my experience with them. "

Lol god bless them

A pinch of salt like everything else in this kip

"A pinch of salt like everything else in this kip"

Whats wrong with her getting 12 verifications in 3/4 weeks? What are you trying to say about her? Bet if it was a man your the type to pat him on the back "

"A pinch of salt like everything else in this kip

"

More like a barrel

By *ewrideMan  over a year ago

KK

I'd put a higher weight on photo verification tbh.

For meets all I want to know is that a person is reliably who they claim to be. Anything about their appearance and performance I can judge for myself, and same applies to me

Galway

"I'd put a higher weight on photo verification tbh.

For meets all I want to know is that a person is reliably who they claim to be. Anything about their appearance and performance I can judge for myself, and same applies to me"

I’m not photo verified and I’ve never checked to see if someone is. I’m not convinced it tells you anything other than that the person knows their own username and can take a picture of themselves.

For meets all I want to know is that a person is reliably who they claim to be. Anything about their appearance and performance I can judge for myself, and same applies to me

I’m not photo verified and I’ve never checked to see if someone is. I’m not convinced it tells you anything other than that the person knows their own username and can take a picture of themselves. "

If you have been catfished you would change your mind hahaha.

Galway

I suppose given that I’m not looking for women or couples, a photo veri means very little in comparison to someone looking for women/couples. I’ll still never get photo verified though

"I suppose given that I’m not looking for women or couples, a photo veri means very little in comparison to someone looking for women/couples. I’ll still never get photo verified though "

To be fair it's only happened me once but it is something I'm weary of now.

Usually now once I start chatting to someone new it always end up on Kik or something for the convenience and pics are usually exchanged anyway but trust me hahaha, when you turn up to a meet after driving 45mins and it ain't the person you are expecting it's fairly frustrating lol

KK

I’m not photo verified and I’ve never checked to see if someone is. I’m not convinced it tells you anything other than that the person knows their own username and can take a picture of themselves. "

I take it as a sign someone is some way legit.

Especially if they're a new user.

Meet verification on a newbie is a bit suss.

KK

I’m not photo verified and I’ve never checked to see if someone is. I’m not convinced it tells you anything other than that the person knows their own username and can take a picture of themselves.

If you have been catfished you would change your mind hahaha.

"

Perhaps. But I haven't been

I take it as a sign someone is some way legit.

Especially if they're a new user.

Meet verification on a newbie is a bit suss."

I got myself photo verified straight away however it done me no good. I tried chatting to a few and messages were getting read and no replies. However out of frustration I messaged a well verified member asking what am I doing wrong and she very kindly met me for a coffee... Gave me a kiss and a great Veri. She also gave me tips on how to open a conversation and thankfully she really opened doors.

The point of all this anyway is as a newbie I had about 4 veris in about 3 weeks lol. I was definitely looking suspect

KK

Patience pays off here I think

» Add a new message to this topic