FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Relationships,

Relationships,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So have a relationship with someone which every single person has told me to get rid,me always giving the benefit of the dout go for it. Anyone who knows me knows my script, anyone else having relationship problems? Ps she doesn't know I'm here and never met anyone while the relationship started so please no ass lickers or desperado. Give me some advice boys and girls

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Well if you see a future with her then by all means go for it if that isn't what you see then show some class and respect and walk away wouldn't you expect the same if it was herself asking the same advice about you?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Well if you see a future with her then by all means go for it if that isn't what you see then show some class and respect and walk away wouldn't you expect the same if it was herself asking the same advice about you? "
good answer mate, no just put a lot of effort into something that wasnt ment to be is a bummer, ahh feel sorry for me just for a we bit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Difficult to comment when I don't know the full story... If you're not happy...it's time to walk away...don't waste any more of your time on an unhappy relationship

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"Well if you see a future with her then by all means go for it if that isn't what you see then show some class and respect and walk away wouldn't you expect the same if it was herself asking the same advice about you? good answer mate, no just put a lot of effort into something that wasnt ment to be is a bummer, ahh feel sorry for me just for a we bit."

Look like the lovely lady above me said we don't know the full story here we can only comment on what's been posted if it's not the answers your looking for then there is not much else we can do simples

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"So have a relationship with someone which every single person has told me to get rid,me always giving the benefit of the dout go for it. Anyone who knows me knows my script, anyone else having relationship problems? Ps she doesn't know I'm here and never met anyone while the relationship started so please no ass lickers or desperado. Give me some advice boys and girls "

This is a decision for you. Your friends who are telling you to leave don't know your relationship like you do. I don't know the reasons why they are telling you to leave, but you know yourself if there is an issue with the relationship and if it has a future. Be honest with yourself and decide. You deserve to be in a happy respectful and honest relationship.

By *ome_wild_girlWoman  over a year ago

Antrim Town

I dont know the full story either but you're obviously not happy and something is preventing you from giving your all to this. I was in a relationship for 6 years and gave my all to it too, then one day I listened to linkin park, shadow of a day, and realised I was flogging a dead horse, even though we were engaged the relationship was going nowhere, we split up not long after and although it was hard on me and my kids for a few years, it was the best decision in hindsight, son has better relationship with his father now than if he had seen a messy relationship between us. I'm still single years later but I get what I need from here. I wish you the best op.

Having already wasted years on something is no reason to continue with it, you're not getting that time back regardless.

Sorry to hear that OP, I can imagine the pain of letting go. Thats the hardest part, and the fear of starting over etc. But being honest with yourself is the best thing to do, then you are going in the right direction and things get easier xx

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

Why has everyone told you to get rid

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Why has everyone told you to get rid "

Not everyone

Go with your head ,not your heart.Best of luck with it OP.

Why are they telling you to get rid? Your the one in the relationship not them? Are you happy? Are your friends just annoyed cause your spending time with her/him and not them?

If you on here asking for advice I think you have doubts already? Take a step back and think if it was a friend of yours in the situation what advice would you give them?

"So have a relationship with someone which every single person has told me to get rid,me always giving the benefit of the dout go for it. Anyone who knows me knows my script, anyone else having relationship problems? Ps she doesn't know I'm here and never met anyone while the relationship started so please no ass lickers or desperado. Give me some advice boys and girls "

Only you know mate, if they are throwing allegations around its probably because they are looking out for you.

If you have doubts, talk to her honestly. My marraige ended and now I can look back and say a lack of communication was the biggest problem.

Hope it works out.

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Just make sure its not your desperation to have a relationship, guided by the backup, redundant brain unit located at the tip of the penis, making the decision, and you should be fine...

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

If you're having doubts and you're already on here (regardless of having met someone or not), I think it's time to knock it on the head. You both deserve better.

Nobody wants a partner who's staying with them out of convenience or fear of being alone, and it's not good for you as a person either to just settle for what you have because it's there. You'll become resentful.

If it's not a fuck yes I want to be with this person (overall, of course everyone has rough spots), it's a no.

"So have a relationship with someone which every single person has told me to get rid,me always giving the benefit of the dout go for it. Anyone who knows me knows my script, anyone else having relationship problems? Ps she doesn't know I'm here and never met anyone while the relationship started so please no ass lickers or desperado. Give me some advice boys and girls

Only you know mate, if they are throwing allegations around its probably because they are looking out for you.

If you have doubts, talk to her honestly. My marraige ended and now I can look back and say a lack of communication was the biggest problem.

Hope it works out."

Generally if you don't like someone's partner, you just grit your teeth and get on with it, and complain about them behind your back.

It takes an awful lot to get to the stage where you need to tell tell friend that you dislike their partner. So if unconnected people from different circles have told you the same thing, then she has clearly not made an effort with anyone close to you, so why make an effort for her.

I say run.

By *ewbiroshMan  over a year ago

Dublin 22

Well good friends and family generally say nothing unless really looking out for you. Only you know if you are treated with the respect and love you require. If so... and you are happy then that’s a good thing. But if it’s all one way then unfortunately maybe people who know you best are correct. But look that’s just my two pence in..

If my close ones all didn’t like a partner I’m sure inside I’d know why at the very least

Just go with your gut instinct.

» Add a new message to this topic