FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Your first fab meet... social and intimate

Your first fab meet... social and intimate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ed just Red OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Stolen from another page.

What was your first dab meet like? Social and intimate?? Did it live up to expectations? Were you nervous? How did it go? Did you see them again?

I LOVE these stories

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't remember it, I migrated here from another site

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

First fab meet was a social with a guy who was completely different in real life than he was online he told me he was looking a wife and wouldn't kiss until the 5th date and had never slept with anyone. I don't think he realised what fab was,he had heard about it on a dating site .I didn't meet him again and he left shortly after.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Everyone is bored with my first fab meet tale by now but it could very well have been my last fab meet too. It wasn't as expected and thankfully I've never seen her again.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

My first actual meet (I'm not counting the one where I got locked into a car showroom by mistake on the way to what should have been my first ) was great.

A lot of firsts for me that night...but the funniest bit was when the bottom of the bed broke and fell off.

The mattress stayed attached to the top at 45 degree's and the three of us had sex like we were on the Titanic as it went down

By *hatCoupleNextDoorCouple  over a year ago

nearby

First social meet was a couple a bit older and more experienced than us, they were lovely people, never went further than a social meet.

First (and only so far cos of the obvious) proper meet was intended as dinner and drinks but quickly escalated back in our hotel room, we have remained great friends, even had a BBQ last weekend, hopefully get a round 2 soon

By *amiero29Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

For my first meet off of here, I was nervous as hell. I came out of a 17 year vanilla relationship and had never done anything like this. So, I think I was talking a mile a minute when we first met. She was such a lovely lady and ultimately helped put me at ease. I'm so glad I found my way to this site.

First meet I put myself in a very dangerous position with a guy and deleted my account straight away.

By *ysticalWoman  over a year ago

wexford

I was so nervous my very first meet never did anything like this before but he was a lovely guy put me right at easy and we ended up meeting good few times after

[Removed by poster at 13/06/21 19:11:00]

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Well my 1st and only meet to date was both social and play meet have to say she was sound out also she don't normally meet guys so I must have done something right but seriously though she gave me a chance and I wasn't going to mess that up

Hopefully someone else takes a chance on me sometime

My first social meet was a disaster, she was nothing like her pics , drove for an hour to meet and got a big wake up call . She even refused to give me a verification

My first play meet was unreal……..obviously not with the same lady and I’m saying no more

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It was fabfuckingtastic, hit the jackpot in the first go with a Jedi fabber. And yes I went back and got more.

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

My first social meet was great. Chatted for a while and arranged to meet for a few drinks in the city. With it being my first and naively assumed it was just a social and if we got on maybe arrange a second meet. So when she suggested getting a room it took my by surprise. The night was fun and even arranged that next meet

First meet was with someone who turned out to be less experienced than me though he had veris and was on site a while.

I took the lead which was fine but not exactly Fabtastic. Met once more but he acted creepy and freaked me out...

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Once a upon a time when Red met Mr Grey in his grey suit and blue car.... first fab social and meet... all in one.... Monday morning.... all the way from Dublin....

Feels as if it were yesterday....

Might have written a story about it too ....

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I think my first meet was organised after one of the forum games that got us chatting

We had worked each other up into a bit of a frenzy while chatting and it ended up as my first play meet as well, after eating some Jaffa cakes, manners didn’t go completely out the window

By *lameBoyMan  over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

I met my first Fab social in a pub where she had a few glasses of wine. Her husband had dropped her off. I was terrified but driving so I had a few non alcoholic beers. She steadied my nerves and we chatted for ages. We got on so well.

It came time for me to drive her home and on the way we stopped for a kiss. The kiss developed rapidly and we ended up in the back seats. It was my first time ever to make a lady squirt. I was in shock! We drove on another bit and she made me park up again. Holy shit! She was insatiable.

We met a few times after that night.

Still never met anyone on here, mixture of joining during lock down and me having strict stranger danger rules. Met a woman on another site and planning to meet up soon. So hopefully that goes awesome

Like reading your stories though of first time meeting people on here. Hopefully mine is a good one

My first fab meet wasn't fab...We met socially by the river on a scorching hot day... Unfortunately he was way older than he had said and was quite forceful in a public area...turning me around checking me out and looking down my dress and forcefully kissing me

My first social meet was in London with a lady who organises socials. Met her for lunch, chatted had a few glasses of wine. When it came time to go, she gave me a kiss on the cheeks and took me back to hers for a great night of fun. Still chat and meet up when Im in Uk.

By *ightower2021Man  over a year ago

donegal

First meet yet to happen

My first meet I was picked up at lunchtime by a lady who found me on ‘who’s near’ and driven to Lough Ennell where we had a quick chat and a lot of fun.

I’m fact I don’t think I’ve had a social where it didn’t end up in some fun

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Our first couple of fab meets were social. While we had experience on another competitive site, we were a little slower to immerse ourselves into fabworld.

Our first real meet was a car play with another site member and Scarlett. It was a good introduction and less pressure than a hotel meet, but they still got to do some fun stuff in the car without over committing. They had fun and then Scarlett and I had fun when she got home.

Saw him a few times after that but it faded as he was a bit flakey (something that we now know is common enough with ‘single males’ on fab)

"My first fab meet wasn't fab...We met socially by the river on a scorching hot day... Unfortunately he was way older than he had said and was quite forceful in a public area...turning me around checking me out and looking down my dress and forcefully kissing me"

My 2nd & 3rd first meets were way better... Both looked way better than their pics and just simply gorgeous in every way...(on a previous profile) met them many many times and still do

My first Fab meet was over 10 years ago. It was a spur of the moment social, but I remember being incredibly nervous and being very shy. Ended up being wanked off in an Asda carpark - classy! I've come a long way since then

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"My first Fab meet was over 10 years ago. It was a spur of the moment social, but I remember being incredibly nervous and being very shy. Ended up being wanked off in an Asda carpark - classy! I've come a long way since then "

Sainsbury's

My first fab meet was when I was 18 and it turned out to be one of my mom's friends playing away from her husband

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Our 1st meet was after a year of being on site, lifted our filters and met a single male for social that went that well that some naughty play went on

First meet was on another site. Havent met on fab as joined in lockdown.

Enjoyed it though, was just before lockdown so was a car meet.

Not what I wanted(would have rathered hotel, dinner, drinks and the whole lot.

By *ed just Red OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin City

My first coffee meet was an absolute gem, I was nervous as hell but he was gorgeous. Just winked and i nearly swooned. we finally shagged months later, I’d still go there and will. Yummy.

My first fab shag is still a lover and really good friend too.. don’t get to see enough of him either unforch.

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

We joined fab on a Friday evening after a few glasses of wine. We started chatting with a local couple. Met them for a drink that Sunday afternoon - we almost pulled out because of the nerves but they turned out to be amazing people.

We followed that up a week later with a more intimate meet at their home.

We are now friends.

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

It was about 14 years ago so I haven’t a balls notion who it was or what happened lol

By *DSGCouple  over a year ago

That place in

1st fab meet was a coffee meet they told me about a social and went with them but meet the Mr. that night so was worth going to that social that night

One of my first fab meet was with a cpl staying in a city centre hotel..

Me and her husband were chatting and he gave me the details where they're organising the meet...

Arrived infront of the place and waiting texting through fab..but no reply..had the patience.. reply arrived .he said to wait, again minutes passes.. nothing...i tried to text again...pm via fab .. nothing...i was blaming myself of not getting a number to call ..he replied...said if you wait you will fuck her badly...

Seems like they had someone in the room...

Atlast reply arrived..come up

He walked to the entrance to pick me upstairs...nice chap..cpl in their 30's.. he opened the door.. lovely hotwife on the bed...she gave him a bj while i watched...

Then he asked me to come to the bed...i was in my boxers near her on the bed....she left her husband and pulled my boxers down...

She was lovely with her mouth...while i was sucking her..he was a great squirty.. as hard I liked..she kept coming and coming..while she was making mine hard and hard... then she put on the covers on to my pal..i fkd her deep and hard,she was yelling in pleasure and kept on squirting..he watched and enjoyed...

Every time it's like a first meet..

By *eggmothoin75Man  over a year ago

close to you

Your ment to meet up!!!!!!

No one told me that.

Im doing it all wrong lol

» Add a new message to this topic