FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > “I’ve got a hotel room”

“I’ve got a hotel room”

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ed just Red OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Genuine question - Does this ever work for men?

Messaging a woman for the first time saying they have a room are looking for a someone to join them.

I consider it “meet to order” and say as much but it’s so frequent, sometimes 5-10 messages a day.... does it ever land them a woman?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Is it more successful in reverse? There are currently 2 women and 3 couples with this as their status in my local updates.

Both women are looking for men and the couples for a woman.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup I've had a couple of meets that way, guys travelling on business

Two of them in still in touch with many years later so needless to say they were good meets

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I rarely ever get messages like that anymore but I cannot see how they would work usually anyhow. A bit like the tag line 'I can accomadate 'as though that should sway me to meet anyone I haven't chatted to.

But each to their own it must work for some I guess.

You have those that treat here like dial a ride. Like as if we are just sitting here desperately waiting for any guy to message us with those magical words. I am in a hotel local to you or I can accommodate. Come over for fun. It doesn't work on me as I find it very annoying and off-putting. Though that's not to say others may like it.

Well after the year and months we have endured having a hotel room is a novelty for some and if it has 2 queen beds and nice bathroom maybe it will suit some people

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

I think I must be old fashioned but I wouldn't even consider messaging a woman for the first time to tell her that I had a room. I think that would be disrespectful and a totally ignorant thing to do

By *azkinsWoman  over a year ago

leeds

I've always wondered if the "FAF " messages work also. No messages of that ilk work for me.

Dublin City

"Is it more successful in reverse? There are currently 2 women and 3 couples with this as their status in my local updates.

Both women are looking for men and the couples for a woman. "

Maybe but there is no way in hell I’d take the risk of inviting a random man to a hotel room. In a couple.. maybe!?

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I've always wondered if the "FAF " messages work also. No messages of that ilk work for me."

Last weekend someone used this as an opening post in their thread

The next day he posted again....it worked

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Always thought women liked randomness..

By *owdyBoobyMan  over a year ago

limerick

"I dont have a room and I'm not in your area."

Yesterday I was invited to meet someone at the warehouse before they finished work. Id been chatting to him a day or two.

All I could think was 'Im sure thats a scene from a crime movie"... eh No

"Yup I've had a couple of meets that way, guys travelling on business

Two of them in still in touch with many years later so needless to say they were good meets "

So there is one example of it working for a man.

And my friend who is a dude was invited like that to a hotel, on tinder no less, by bombshell Mexican lady.

I would imagine women saying they have a hotel would have a near 100% success rate.

By *oingMan  over a year ago

co. antrim

60% of the time it works everytime

I have done, but I had seen the profile previously, worked out very well as they were on business in my area so to speak.

Also whats FAF?

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I'd assume it works. It is a site people use for sex after all. Like with everything else, I'd assume if you have a good profile, pictures and are well verified you'd be more successful.

somewhere

"I have done, but I had seen the profile previously, worked out very well as they were on business in my area so to speak.

Also whats FAF?"

Fancy A Fuck

"60% of the time it works everytime"

Nice....

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Genuine question - Does this ever work for men?

Messaging a woman for the first time saying they have a room are looking for a someone to join them.

I consider it “meet to order” and say as much but it’s so frequent, sometimes 5-10 messages a day.... does it ever land them a woman? "

This is also one of my pet peeves!! Aside from the fact that it's presumptuous it's just not a safe thing to do??

Another one that irks me is when they say "I'm 2km away" or whatever... OK? Doesn't mean I wanna fuck you?

By *elfastblondMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I stay in hotels quite a lot, more so before covid and I'm always asked if I'll have fun while in the hotel but I've yet to as I don't think too many would meet without it being prearranged

Dublin City

I consider it “meet to order” and say as much but it’s so frequent, sometimes 5-10 messages a day.... does it ever land them a woman?

This is also one of my pet peeves!! Aside from the fact that it's presumptuous it's just not a safe thing to do??

Another one that irks me is when they say "I'm 2km away" or whatever... OK? Doesn't mean I wanna fuck you? "

Haha.... the massive eye roll and I’m thinking “ok so just keep driving...??!” Why does proximity mean I’d meet you?

By *ightower2021Man  over a year ago

donegal

But surely there's no harm in putting it out there that you staying in a certain area that night im mean you could meet outside of hotel like any other first meet

Dublin City

"But surely there's no harm in putting it out there that you staying in a certain area that night im mean you could meet outside of hotel like any other first meet"

No. No issue at all! Except they don’t message saying “I’m in Dublin - fancy a coffee”. They say “ I’ve a hotel room, wanna hook up”. That’s doesn’t inspire me to think they want to meet for a coffee... I’ve had plenty of first meets that were a coffee, how else do they happen?

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Country West

Maybe it's a conference room of fellas in there

Lots of guys mail me because i live 2 mins from a well known hotel, so i show up on their whos near ,i just delete them. In not dial a ride, cheeky cnuts

I'd been chatting to a guy quite a bit I & basically told him my exact location...he mailed me on 3 different occasions saying he was in a hotel that was very close to me...I found it very off putting...like as if he thought I was gonna run to the nearby hotel just cos he had booked in

I totally detest complete strangers mailing saying they're passing through my way on such a date and staying in such a hotel...no way am I meeting a total total stranger just like that...it's just not my thing

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

I doubt it does, you have to seduce a woman's mind first, then her body may follow

By *riangleCouple  over a year ago

galway/dublin

I met with a couple as a single male who would usually have been unattainable that way

somewhere

"But surely there's no harm in putting it out there that you staying in a certain area that night im mean you could meet outside of hotel like any other first meet

No. No issue at all! Except they don’t message saying “I’m in Dublin - fancy a coffee”. They say “ I’ve a hotel room, wanna hook up”. That’s doesn’t inspire me to think they want to meet for a coffee... I’ve had plenty of first meets that were a coffee, how else do they happen? "

I'm in a hotel in Dublin....fancy a coffee

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Basically it's a numbers game: ask 100 girls if they are up for sex, even if they only seen your profile, one of them statistically is bound to be in the mood and up for it.

Not that I agree with the practice or the principle of it, but... It works.

If I stay in a certain part of the country over night for work and don’t have company, I will always update my status to say I’m in the area. I’ve had lots of ladies and couples get open touch over the years. Some great spontaneous experiences.

Dublin

"I doubt it does, you have to seduce a woman's mind first, then her body may follow"

Tbf they aren't all hive minds who think and act the exact same way.

"I doubt it does, you have to seduce a woman's mind first, then her body may follow"

That’s like one of them Facebook quote images

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I doubt it does, you have to seduce a woman's mind first, then her body may follow

That’s like one of them Facebook quote images "

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you're better off not booking a hotel room!"

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Says who?

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

It would probably take someone very very special for this to work unless you the person very well I am none these conditions

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I doubt it does, you have to seduce a woman's mind first, then her body may follow

Says who? "

Phwooaaarr!

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Says who?

Phwooaaarr! "

Dublin

That’s like one of them Facebook quote images

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you're better off not booking a hotel room!"

"

Haha, you'd know she's a keeper then.

I’ve met with couples that way where they have had it on their profile they are in a hotel. Has never worked in reverse when I’m staying in hotels but does work in certain situations and depending on who posts it

By *uinn79Man  over a year ago

the west

But was it a first text request to go to his hotel?

By *uinn79Man  over a year ago

the west

Bring cable ties lol

Dublin City

"If I stay in a certain part of the country over night for work and don’t have company, I will always update my status to say I’m in the area. I’ve had lots of ladies and couples get open touch over the years. Some great spontaneous experiences. "

Totally different to messaging a bunch of women saying “I’ve a hotel room, fancy a ride”.

I’ve seen guys on my hotlist say they had a hotel room and thought... oooo .

By *amesy6918Man  over a year ago

newry

Gotta love someone who has pre-planned!!!lol

To be in it by themself!!

I consider it “meet to order” and say as much but it’s so frequent, sometimes 5-10 messages a day.... does it ever land them a woman? "

Should that be "Meat To Order" ...

I'd never ever ever meet a guy who sends a first msg asking to meet there & then...NEVER

"If I stay in a certain part of the country over night for work and don’t have company, I will always update my status to say I’m in the area. I’ve had lots of ladies and couples get open touch over the years. Some great spontaneous experiences.

Totally different to messaging a bunch of women saying “I’ve a hotel room, fancy a ride”.

I’ve seen guys on my hotlist say they had a hotel room and thought... oooo . "

Agree but also need to be careful. Always have a chat on the phone before hand minimum in this situation so as to not waste time but when it happens can be very very exciting.

Dublin City

"If I stay in a certain part of the country over night for work and don’t have company, I will always update my status to say I’m in the area. I’ve had lots of ladies and couples get open touch over the years. Some great spontaneous experiences.

I’ve seen guys on my hotlist say they had a hotel room and thought... oooo .

Agree but also need to be careful. Always have a chat on the phone before hand minimum in this situation so as to not waste time but when it happens can be v ry very exciting. "

I know all about safety Thanks.

By *rishcouple12Couple  over a year ago

Cork County

Our favourite one of that was a guy messaging after a meet cancelled and would we be interested?

We felt so special

» Add a new message to this topic