FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hotels

Hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancy38 OP   Woman  over a year ago

galway

Hi everyone. I'm curious to know about bringing meets to your room in Dublin hotels while some restrictions are still on. Would there be any issues or is it possible my meet could meet me in my room . Hugely excited about my meet at the wknd but very nervous about getting to my room

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"Hi everyone. I'm curious to know about bringing meets to your room in Dublin hotels while some restrictions are still on. Would there be any issues or is it possible my meet could meet me in my room . Hugely excited about my meet at the wknd but very nervous about getting to my room "

Well normally when booking a hotel people tend to book it for 2 people all you will have to say is he or she is your second person if they do ask and away you go

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Book room for two people , as restrictions as such are lifted cabt see you been asked for name on 2nd person. I was away at weekend and only name they took was my friends on checking in.

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

"Book room for two people , as restrictions as such are lifted cabt see you been asked for name on 2nd person. I was away at weekend and only name they took was my friends on checking in. "

Same here

By *ollypop9Woman  over a year ago

wouldn't you like to know

Hi. I was in hotel in Dublin Friday night. Had a meet come to my room.

It was the Ashling hotel. I told them my partner was coming from work but also said that he was on call and might have to leave, due to the hotel guest only car park...

He text me when he arrived and I just met him down stairs and we went up.

They never asked for his name or anything and didn't pass comment on him leaving either...

"Hi. I was in hotel in Dublin Friday night. Had a meet come to my room.

It was the Ashling hotel. I told them my partner was coming from work but also said that he was on call and might have to leave, due to the hotel guest only car park...

He text me when he arrived and I just met him down stairs and we went up.

They never asked for his name or anything and didn't pass comment on him leaving either..."

Hahaha ahh I can only imagine them now as extremally judgy people talking over there shoulders at each other, people that shouldn't be in there line of work. "The cheek of them there.. swanning around there as if they own the place in and out as you please, without by or leave...cheeky mare asking for her partner".

(They are also English cockney for some reason)

By *ollypop9Woman  over a year ago

wouldn't you like to know

Hahaha

Actually funny enough, it was all young women and they felt so very sorry for me that my partner was on call and had to leave later that evening.

By *oxtrotTangoLoveMan  over a year ago

monkstown/kentstown

There is no problem at all, I work in a hotel the only thing is to book for 2 people you be fine no one will stop you. But if they do you just say that he or she is staying with you.

By *onny17Man  over a year ago

irishtown

"There is no problem at all, I work in a hotel the only thing is to book for 2 people you be fine no one will stop you. But if they do you just say that he or she is staying with you."

Any discounts lol

galway

"There is no problem at all, I work in a hotel the only thing is to book for 2 people you be fine no one will stop you. But if they do you just say that he or she is staying with you."

What about booking for two but bringing a 3rd person up to the room. Will this be difficult.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

[Removed by poster at 10/06/21 07:12:22]

East / North, Cork

"There is no problem at all, I work in a hotel the only thing is to book for 2 people you be fine no one will stop you. But if they do you just say that he or she is staying with you.

What about booking for two but bringing a 3rd person up to the room. Will this be difficult. "

Book a triple room if you aren't sure. Most hotels have rooms with a double and a single. Alternatively have the 3rd book a separate room in the same hotel

galway

"There is no problem at all, I work in a hotel the only thing is to book for 2 people you be fine no one will stop you. But if they do you just say that he or she is staying with you.

What about booking for two but bringing a 3rd person up to the room. Will this be difficult.

Book a triple room if you aren't sure. Most hotels have rooms with a double and a single. Alternatively have the 3rd book a separate room in the same hotel "

I have booked a triple room. Double bed plus single bed however only booked for 2 people in this room

East / North, Cork

Book a triple room if you aren't sure. Most hotels have rooms with a double and a single. Alternatively have the 3rd book a separate room in the same hotel

I have booked a triple room. Double bed plus single bed however only booked for 2 people in this room "

Yeah that might be an issue depending on the enforcement in the hotel. Maybe give em a ring and enquire about adding a other person who is thinking about coming too and they will give you a price. Shouldn't be much more

galway

I have booked a triple room. Double bed plus single bed however only booked for 2 people in this room

Yeah that might be an issue depending on the enforcement in the hotel. Maybe give em a ring and enquire about adding a other person who is thinking about coming too and they will give you a price. Shouldn't be much more"

How do they enforce this! Is everyone checked before getting into the lift before going to there rooms.

East / North, Cork

The lifts all have CCTV. The stairs and the entrance and the reception all have CCTV. They aren't looking to stop swingers. They are trying to stop freeloading and maximise profit. Some will be stricter than others. Too many in a room and the door may get a knock

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Being using hotels over the years and can't say I ever had bother bring some one to my room I usually book for two only thing I had noticed is u need a key card to activate the lifts in some establishments or returning from a night out the porter may ask for your name and room number

East / North, Cork

"Being using hotels over the years and can't say I ever had bother bring some one to my room I usually book for two only thing I had noticed is u need a key card to activate the lifts in some establishments or returning from a night out the porter may ask for your name and room number "

If you're a single bringing a plus one you're less likely to be stopped than as a couple with a plus one. I've been refused access to rooms before both as a +1 and as a couple trying to get an extra up. I'd always book now as it's simple and easy and saves the hassle. In fact I would NEVER book a double room for single occupancy. Just in case

monkstown/kentstown

What about booking for two but bringing a 3rd person up to the room. Will this be difficult. "

It would not if you do it discretely

monkstown/kentstown

Book a triple room if you aren't sure. Most hotels have rooms with a double and a single. Alternatively have the 3rd book a separate room in the same hotel "

That's another way around it, that's 100%

monkstown/kentstown

I have booked a triple room. Double bed plus single bed however only booked for 2 people in this room "

Just tell them that there will be another person join. There is two things with that again it depends on the hotel. 1 they will charge you extra 50euro and it should not be more and the 2 is they won't charge you at all.

monkstown/kentstown

Yeah that might be an issue depending on the enforcement in the hotel. Maybe give em a ring and enquire about adding a other person who is thinking about coming too and they will give you a price. Shouldn't be much more

How do they enforce this! Is everyone checked before getting into the lift before going to there rooms.

"

That depends on the hotel, the one I'm in you need a key card to activate the lifts to the floors

monkstown/kentstown

"The lifts all have CCTV. The stairs and the entrance and the reception all have CCTV. They aren't looking to stop swingers. They are trying to stop freeloading and maximise profit. Some will be stricter than others. Too many in a room and the door may get a knock"

We had a couple of swingers last weekend we did not stop as they were discreet enough

monkstown/kentstown

"Being using hotels over the years and can't say I ever had bother bring some one to my room I usually book for two only thing I had noticed is u need a key card to activate the lifts in some establishments or returning from a night out the porter may ask for your name and room number

If you're a single bringing a plus one you're less likely to be stopped than as a couple with a plus one. I've been refused access to rooms before both as a +1 and as a couple trying to get an extra up. I'd always book now as it's simple and easy and saves the hassle. In fact I would NEVER book a double room for single occupancy. Just in case "

As I said FilthyNights it depends on the hotel, to tell you the truth the higher star you go its a bit easier as they don't want people to complain! If it's a couple like yourself and you want to bring +1 or +2 for example try not to make much noise and don't order drinks, bring your own as so as room service go up and sees there a few people bells starts ringing. Limited movement in and out of the room that what they look for.

We had 2 nights away last weekend.

Wouldn't have been a problem someone walking in and straight to the elevator. No card required or doorman but that was still earlyish.

In hotels where card is needed for elevators one goes down and meet in lobby or outside.

galway

"We had 2 nights away last weekend.

Wouldn't have been a problem someone walking in and straight to the elevator. No card required or doorman but that was still earlyish.

In hotels where card is needed for elevators one goes down and meet in lobby or outside.

"

Can you pm me the hotel where this is possible. Ty

By *obceannMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Most hotels charge room.

They charge brekfeast per person

So book the max occupancy and opt out of brekfeast.

By *obceannMan  over a year ago

Dublin

The Crowne plaza in Blanchardstown is fantastic for privacy. The lifts go from the basement car park up to the bedroom floors.

By *riangleCouple  over a year ago

galway/dublin

Where does one get a list of hotels that have day rates ? An overnighter might not always be necessary

"Where does one get a list of hotels that have day rates ? An overnighter might not always be necessary "

Go to the DayUse website, search the area you want and it'll give you all the hotels that offer day use only rates.

By *ara198Woman  over a year ago

maynooth

"Where does one get a list of hotels that have day rates ? An overnighter might not always be necessary "

Very few have this. Mainly close to the airport

By *riangleCouple  over a year ago

galway/dublin

Thank you

By *xploreingMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Where does one get a list of hotels that have day rates ? An overnighter might not always be necessary

Very few have this. Mainly close to the airport "

Didnt know hotels even did a day rate... Kara - thanks for the tip

galway

"Being using hotels over the years and can't say I ever had bother bring some one to my room I usually book for two only thing I had noticed is u need a key card to activate the lifts in some establishments or returning from a night out the porter may ask for your name and room number

If you're a single bringing a plus one you're less likely to be stopped than as a couple with a plus one. I've been refused access to rooms before both as a +1 and as a couple trying to get an extra up. I'd always book now as it's simple and easy and saves the hassle. In fact I would NEVER book a double room for single occupancy. Just in case "

3 of us got up to the room without any problems. Me and my partner met the 3rd person outside the hotel, gave a second key and said to follow us up in 5—10mins. After a very stressful year, I did have the most pleasureable night away and can not wait for more similar nights

TY for all replies

"Where does one get a list of hotels that have day rates ? An overnighter might not always be necessary

Didnt know hotels even did a day rate... Kara - thanks for the tip"

It's ok...don't thank me. I have teenagers, I'm used with it

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Didnt know hotels even did a day rate... Kara - thanks for the tip

It's ok...don't thank me. I have teenagers, I'm used with it "

Thats brilliant...you just hit a hotel for a few hours to get some quality time together

» Add a new message to this topic