FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sex every day

Sex every day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think the world would be a much happier place if people could have sexy fun every day...

What do you think...

And does anyone honestly have sex every day....(I wish I did)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't want sex every day

Some days I just want people to stay the fuck away from me

By *iablo soloWoman  over a year ago

Southside

It would be a classic case of 'too much of a good thing'

"I don't want sex every day

Some days I just want people to stay the fuck away from me "

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

I wouldn't want sex every day, after a few weeks the thrill, passion and sensuality would wear off. Maybe its just my age

Not sure I'd want that.

Of course, there are days I want to fuck the soul out of my partner, but there are others I just want to make her cum in my arms.

Also, a nice day in bed watching Netflix and cuddling can be all I need.

It all depends on the mood.

"Not sure I'd want that.

Of course, there are days I want to fuck the soul out of my partner, but there are others I just want to make her cum in my arms.

It all depends on the mood."

I agree!

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"I think the world would be a much happier place if people could have sexy fun every day...

What do you think...

And does anyone honestly have sex every day....(I wish I did)"

Ya know, this topic has crossed my mind quite a bit lately. If you think about it, is it healthy to hold urine? Or the stool? Like not go to the bathroom for a long time? So how can one argue that holding semen is good for you?

And yet some partners get offended if they cop on you helped yourself a bit.

I'll give you another example, recently I was swamped in work, basically was all about work, didn't even masturbate, like for a few months... And then I noticed the 'sweat' and 'odor' from downstairs one day. Started taking two showers a day, nope, did not help at all.

And then you read about prostate cancer and all the changes that happen to men when their sex life dies out. Say what you will, but if it's scientifically shown and proven, then sex should be a god damn given right to men. By law.

Yes, I know it is controversial, and yes, in light of recent selfishness thread, quite provoking...

I mean, same could be said of the ladies. Their brain needs this, hence supplements such as chocolate are used to feed that need. What happens to the women if they don't have orgasms that will allow the lubricants and associated glands to get reliefed? How many of them wear daily pantyliners these days cause they have trace discharge which they cannot control or do anything about?

In a way, mother nature and god father have played a cruel joke on us...

"I don't want sex every day

Some days I just want people to stay the fuck away from me "

Ditto

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Does she have to stay or can I make her leave once it's done? And do blowjob's count? If I wasn't stuck with her for the day I could just about survive.

Alot of the days would be basically just getting her over to give me a bj between work meetings and then sending her on her way immediately afterwards.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Every other day is the perfect amount for me

"Not sure I'd want that.

It all depends on the mood."

This and a few 'gimme space' days as well.

"Does she have to stay or can I make her leave once it's done? And do blowjob's count? If I wasn't stuck with her for the day I could just about survive.

Alot of the days would be basically just getting her over to give me a bj between work meetings and then sending her on her way immediately afterwards.

"

sounds like you need 'dial a ride'

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I always find that people who need sex every day have something lacking in their lives.

I like sex. I enjoy sex. I just don't need it to get me through the day.

"I always find that people who need sex every day have something lacking in their lives.

I like sex. I enjoy sex. I just don't need it to get me through the day. "

Are we talking about sex or coffee?

Belfast

"I always find that people who need sex every day have something lacking in their lives.

I like sex. I enjoy sex. I just don't need it to get me through the day.

Are we talking about sex or coffee?"

Ah jaysus did I wander into the wrong thread again?

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

"I think the world would be a much happier place if people could have sexy fun every day...

What do you think...

Ya know, this topic has crossed my mind quite a bit lately. If you think about it, is it healthy to hold urine? Or the stool? Like not go to the bathroom for a long time? So how can one argue that holding semen is good for you?

I'll give you another example, recently I was swamped in work, basically was all about work, didn't even masturbate, like for a few months... And then I noticed the 'sweat' and 'odor' from downstairs one day. Started taking two showers a day, nope, did not help at all.

And then you read about prostate cancer and all the changes that happen to men when their sex life dies out. Say what you will, but if it's scientifically shown and proven, then sex should be a god damn given right to men. By law.

Yes, I know it is controversial, and yes, in light of recent selfishness thread, quite provoking...

I mean, same could be said of the ladies. Their brain needs this, hence supplements such as chocolate are used to feed that need. What happens to the women if they don't have orgasms that will allow the lubricants and associated glands to get reliefed? How many of them wear daily pantyliners these days cause they have trace discharge which they cannot control or do anything about?

In a way, mother nature and god father have played a cruel joke on us... "

What the actual fuck are you harping on about?

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

What do you think...

What the actual fuck are you harping on about?"

I was actually thinking the exact same thing

Dublin

"Does she have to stay or can I make her leave once it's done? And do blowjob's count? If I wasn't stuck with her for the day I could just about survive.

sounds like you need 'dial a ride' "

Is this your sales pitch?

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't need or want sex every day it would start to bore me if I did no matter how much chemistry you have with someone.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Every month would be a start

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Think of the chafing

What do you think...

I was actually thinking the exact same thing "

Ditto

Certainly won't be wondering if the Doctor title is legit and earned... Fuck me

Is this your sales pitch? "

Definitely not - see profile.

Was that yours

Dublin

Is this your sales pitch?

Definitely not - see profile.

Was that yours "

It's delivered in person.

By *r_mrs_studmuffinCouple  over a year ago

narnia

As much as I love sex every day would be 2 much

What do you think...

Am I the only one reading this and thinking WTF??

"

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

What do you think...

There you go ladies... if you can't control your glands then it's because you didn't cum enough.

By *ex coupleCouple  over a year ago

wexford

We have sex at least once every day amd we are together 15 years

Love it

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

What do you think...

By *uinn79Man  over a year ago

dublin

Coffee lol

"Coffee lol "

Don't like that either

"We have sex at least once every day amd we are together 15 years

Love it "

That's impressive, and unfortunately, the exception to the rule. Most couples don't know how to keep the fire lit.

I take my hat off to you.

"Coffee lol

Don't like that either"

Jeez ….some people

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

What do you think...

Oh wow the solution to the worlds problems is sex everyday are you sure really thought that out

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"

I was actually thinking the exact same thing "

When I tell you I am CRYING laughing

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

What do you think...

I don't think I'd want to have sex every day, there's definitely something enjoyable about buildup and anticipation! And there's definitely days where sex would be the last thing I'd enjoy, or days when I want to be totally alone.

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

What do you think...

What the actual fuck are you harping on about?"

What do you think...

Aaaand that's enough Internet for today

What do you think...

Well I'd actually like to here more...

By *iquidRavenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Sex every day would be like having a dildo inserted in each ear all the time... sure it would be fun at the start but eventually you'd realise you have two dildos stuck in your ears all the time and be like, nah this is just too much. I'm going home and at least taking one out.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

What do you think...

Riiiiiiiiiiight

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Having sex everyday would be like having amazing wine or food everyday.... after a while it would loose its appeal.... so like everything else in moderation works best.... in my humble opinion....

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Yes please, on a holiday somewhere warm (not too hot) for two weeks just to make up for the pandemic time.

After that the usual odd fuck will do me after all I'm a lonesome cowgirl;-)

By *amesy6918Man  over a year ago

newry

Would have to be in moderation!!lol

Batteries would run flat after a while!

Interesting conversation. As someone currently in chastity and having long periods of it before it’s something I have thought about a lot. Given the opportunity I would masturbate daily. Yes I know it’s not the same as sex but the orgasm is usually earth shattering. I could literally scream sometimes given the right circumstances. Usually some ds related activity. There is something about being in chastity for a period of time and then having an orgasm. Sometimes I would cum really quickly after it’s taken off or other times it can take longer. If I’m teased or thinking about it a lot after a few days I’m literally peeing pre cum (apologies)

So sex every day? Or orgasm every day? One thing for sure I’ve noticed when I orgasm it’s an intense release and my body relaxes so I guess from a stress perspective sex or an orgasm a day might be good for you? I know the post was about sex every day so apologies for crossing the topics

Dublin

*takes a sip of his tea, and clears his throat a bit*

I see that I have not succeeded in making my point with my previous post, I apologise for ... miscommunicating.

To summarise:

* the most basic imperative of all life on planet Earth is to self-replicate and spread and ensure the survival of its species.

* in my opinion, having sex is as required as having... I dunno... breakfast... you can choose to skip it, you can have it every day, and once in a while you can have that 'breakfast in bed' experience, or a nice, warm breeze in the morning, on the balcony, with a delicious spread of tasty choices set before you.

* and this is where I veer off a bit: cause if you enjoy your sex, in a similiar/analogous fashion as, lets say your breaksfast, and need it, and crave it, how is it not cruel to deny it / starve people out of it?

And yes, there is the whole iceberg under the surface of the water about the social dynamics, ethics, morality etc... but that's already discussed elsewhere.

I wont even go into the territory where all of people are planted somewhere on the spectrum, and that some people simply remain TACTILE for their whole life, and where denying them that boils down to murder... but yeah *coughs8 anyway, as I said, rabbit hole.

"Interesting conversation. As someone currently in chastity and having long periods of it before it’s something I have thought about a lot. Given the opportunity I would masturbate daily. Yes I know it’s not the same as sex but the orgasm is usually earth shattering. I could literally scream sometimes given the right circumstances. Usually some ds related activity. There is something about being in chastity for a period of time and then having an orgasm. Sometimes I would cum really quickly after it’s taken off or other times it can take longer. If I’m teased or thinking about it a lot after a few days I’m literally peeing pre cum (apologies)

So sex every day? Or orgasm every day? One thing for sure I’ve noticed when I orgasm it’s an intense release and my body relaxes so I guess from a stress perspective sex or an orgasm a day might be good for you? I know the post was about sex every day so apologies for crossing the topics

"

I like your idea, and tend towards agreeing

"*takes a sip of his tea, and clears his throat a bit*

I see that I have not succeeded in making my point with my previous post, I apologise for ... miscommunicating.

To summarise:

* the most basic imperative of all life on planet Earth is to self-replicate and spread and ensure the survival of its species.

* in my opinion, having sex is as required as having... I dunno... breakfast... you can choose to skip it, you can have it every day, and once in a while you can have that 'breakfast in bed' experience, or a nice, warm breeze in the morning, on the balcony, with a delicious spread of tasty choices set before you.

* and this is where I veer off a bit: cause if you enjoy your sex, in a similiar/analogous fashion as, lets say your breaksfast, and need it, and crave it, how is it not cruel to deny it / starve people out of it?

And yes, there is the whole iceberg under the surface of the water about the social dynamics, ethics, morality etc... but that's already discussed elsewhere.

I wont even go into the territory where all of people are planted somewhere on the spectrum, and that some people simply remain TACTILE for their whole life, and where denying them that boils down to murder... but yeah *coughs8 anyway, as I said, rabbit hole.

"

Your argument reminds me of Fat Tony in The Simpsons:

Is it wrong to steal a loaf of bread to feed your family?

What if your family does not like bread, say they like cigarettes...

Anyway, I agree up to a point. Yes, both sex and food are two of the most strongest urges embedded into our psyche, as they are fundamental to the survival of all animal life on earth.

However these things must be earned.

To go out of your way to prevent someone from obtaining food, water or sex is cruel, but you are under no obligation to give those things to anyone for free.

If you want free food and water, you can live off scraps, but if you want quality food, you need to earn it.

The same goes for sex. If you want more than wanking into a sock,you need to actually put in the work and earn it, as no one owes you anything

Dublin

To summarise:

Anyway, I agree up to a point. Yes, both sex and food are two of the most strongest urges embedded into our psyche, as they are fundamental to the survival of all animal life on earth.

To go out of your way to prevent someone from obtaining food, water or sex is cruel, but you are under no obligation to give those things to anyone for free.

If you want free food and water, you can live off scraps, but if you want quality food, you need to earn it.

The same goes for sex. If you want more than wanking into a sock,you need to actually put in the work and earn it, as no one owes you anything

"

Yeah, the original question was about having sex every day, and my answer boils down to a simple: yes, it's a basic urge.

I am not saying anyone owes anything to anyone (well I dunno, maybe/surely someone does, but whatever), but I don't appreciate this paradigm of getting stuff 'free'.

And this idea how one has to 'work for it' is one, which in my opinion, that leads to a very slippery slope.

To summarise:

Yeah, the original question was about having sex every day, and my answer boils down to a simple: yes, it's a basic urge.

I am not saying anyone owes anything to anyone (well I dunno, maybe/surely someone does, but whatever), but I don't appreciate this paradigm of getting stuff 'free'.

And this idea how one has to 'work for it' is one, which in my opinion, that leads to a very slippery slope. "

But you were the one who said sex should be a god given right for men? Is there not a heavy dose of entitlement there. If it's men's god given right to have sex every day, where does women's autonomy over their body fit into the picture? Should they be forced so that men can fulfil their right? Perhaps, if it's men's god given right to have sex every day, they could have sex with each other to fulfil their base urges?

"....

And this idea how one has to 'work for it' is one, which in my opinion, that leads to a very slippery slope. "

Ah I dunno if it's a slippery slope, I'm just pointing out, there is a difference between actively denying someone something, them earning it, and giving it to them for free. By earning, I don't mean purchase it, or take it by force, but they somehow win your fancy, through wooing or whatnot.

It would be cruel to deny or prevent someone from having sex. But in most cases, they just haven't managed to win anyone's fancy.

"....

And this idea how one has to 'work for it' is one, which in my opinion, that leads to a very slippery slope.

Ah I dunno if it's a slippery slope, I'm just pointing out, there is a difference between actively denying someone something, them earning it, and giving it to them for free. By earning, I don't mean purchase it, or take it by force, but they somehow win your fancy, through wooing or whatnot.

It would be cruel to deny or prevent someone from having sex. But in most cases, they just haven't managed to win anyone's fancy."

Or, may have failed to put in the "work" required to sustain a healthy relationship

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

There was an article written a few years ago, I think it was Buzzfeed. A couple had sex every day for a period of time, I think it was a month. It was interesting that they got VERY bored with it very quickly.

It’s like if a couple is ever trying to conceive (TTC). Sex gets very boring and mechanical and almost becomes a threat.

Not fun.

By *aysOfOurLivesCouple  over a year ago

Chigwell

[Removed by poster at 10/06/21 16:20:33]

Dublin

"But you were the one who said sex should be a god given right for men? Is there not a heavy dose of entitlement there. If it's men's god given right to have sex every day, where does women's autonomy over their body fit into the picture? Should they be forced so that men can fulfill their right? Perhaps, if it's men's god given right to have sex every day, they could have sex with each other to fulfill their base urges?"

Ok, I admit I have made a mistake here and I albeit, writing the stuff late at night on a phone did not help.

When I said man, it was more of a figure of speech that is prevailing within the language itself, and sometimes my own native tongue kicks in as well... So, kindly replace the above references to MEN with PERSON.

And the other comments you made above there actually part of the paradigm where I concluded that we as a species are surely a product of some joke; its bonkers and absolutely mental/crazy that the sexes have to *battle* for supremacy in order to achieve some level of normal life (whatever that normal stands for these days)

That reference to 'god given right' was supposed to be a caricature / ridicule of the fanaticism of various sorts we are exposed to.

Anyhoo, I think its best we all forget I said anything :/

Dublin

"Ah I dunno if it's a slippery slope, I'm just pointing out, there is a difference between actively denying someone something, them earning it, and giving it to them for free. By earning, I don't mean purchase it, or take it by force, but they somehow win your fancy, through wooing or whatnot.

It would be cruel to deny or prevent someone from having sex. But in most cases, they just haven't managed to win anyone's fancy."

And there is my point exactly, that the whole biological system has been setup like that, where the survival of the fittest rules, and no matter how much we as a species/culture/society try to level the playing field and make this into a more just/equal/comfortable existence for all of us, we easily revert to the 'basic' settings and instincts.

To be honest, I took the question of the OP as more of a philosophical one, rather then a light hearted pass-the-time, kill-some-time exercise. I'll try to lighten up a bit in the future.

By *issusWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"But you were the one who said sex should be a god given right for men? Is there not a heavy dose of entitlement there. If it's men's god given right to have sex every day, where does women's autonomy over their body fit into the picture? Should they be forced so that men can fulfill their right? Perhaps, if it's men's god given right to have sex every day, they could have sex with each other to fulfill their base urges?

Ok, I admit I have made a mistake here and I albeit, writing the stuff late at night on a phone did not help.

When I said man, it was more of a figure of speech that is prevailing within the language itself, and sometimes my own native tongue kicks in as well... So, kindly replace the above references to MEN with PERSON.

And the other comments you made above there actually part of the paradigm where I concluded that we as a species are surely a product of some joke; its bonkers and absolutely mental/crazy that the sexes have to *battle* for supremacy in order to achieve some level of normal life (whatever that normal stands for these days)

That reference to 'god given right' was supposed to be a caricature / ridicule of the fanaticism of various sorts we are exposed to.

Anyhoo, I think its best we all forget I said anything :/"

I think when you mentioned prostate cancer developing from lack of sex - you automatically made it about men and not persons.

While I agree with your statement that everyone should be able to have sex - the very basic human right to sex is sex by yourself. Multiple religions are to blame for any lack of it as they make it look dirty, unacceptable, sinful.

Sex with other people is a privilege that has to be earned by effort (it doesn't only apply to humans either. Many animal species in this world work very hard to find and attract a mate. Humans are no different).

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"

To be honest, I took the question of the OP as more of a philosophical one, rather then a light hearted pass-the-time, kill-some-time exercise. I'll try to lighten up a bit in the future. "

And yet you have ridiculed people for doing the same on here when they disagree with you or pout out the inconsistencies in your opinions... and been nasty about it too.

At what point will you stop and take a breath before you post?

Dublin

"

And yet you have ridiculed people for doing the same on here when they disagree with you or pout out the inconsistencies in your opinions... and been nasty about it too. "

Ok, so I am a bit taken aback by this: I will concede that I am at fault as any other human, but nasty?

I don't see myself as a nasty person, and if I have come across as such, or hurt anyone's feelings, I deeply and sincerely apologize.

"

At what point will you stop and take a breath before you post? "

What makes you think I breathe?

Dublin

"

I think when you mentioned prostate cancer developing from lack of sex - you automatically made it about men and not persons. "

Well, ok, fair play. But I could not think of any analogous situation with the ladies where lack of sex has a detrimental effect of such scope and effect on their lives. Still can't.

*ponders* Can you?

"

While I agree with your statement that everyone should be able to have sex - the very basic human right to sex is sex by yourself. Multiple religions are to blame for any lack of it as they make it look dirty, unacceptable, sinful. "

Yeah, you see, this is exactly what I dreaded: that its gonna become about religion and what not. I am not your 'religious' person by any stretch of imagination, but... that is a whole different rabbit hole which I am not going to start digging.

"

Sex with other people is a privilege that has to be earned by effort (it doesn't only apply to humans either. Many animal species in this world work very hard to find and attract a mate. Humans are no different). "

Hence my thoughts on the subject in a previous post.

And, in my opinion, saying that sex is a privilege to be had, within the context of human relationships, is like saying that food or shelter is a privilege to be had. This is where the 'god given right'(tm) statement comes in.

I am not naive in thinking that even the basics such as food and shelter come free in this world, but I firmly stand on the point that if the human kind cannot secure and guarantee the basic means for existence for each other, and without some price, then there is something seriously wrong with us and our society.

We might just as well go back to the Serengeti...

"I wouldn't want sex every day, after a few weeks the thrill, passion and sensuality would wear off. Maybe its just my age "

My willy would wear off

"

I think when you mentioned prostate cancer developing from lack of sex - you automatically made it about men and not persons.

Well, ok, fair play. But I could not think of any analogous situation with the ladies where lack of sex has a detrimental effect of such scope and effect on their lives. Still can't.

*ponders* Can you?

"

It is in fact, ejaculation, not sex with another person, that is believed to confer some protection against prostate cancer, which negates the point you appear to be making that men's lives are put at risk by not having sex.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"

*ponders* Can you?

It is in fact, ejaculation, not sex with another person, that is believed to confer some protection against prostate cancer, which negates the point you appear to be making that men's lives are put at risk by not having sex."

That's just typical... Wankers live longer than other people. I thought it just felt that way!

Belfast

"

*ponders* Can you?

It is in fact, ejaculation, not sex with another person, that is believed to confer some protection against prostate cancer, which negates the point you appear to be making that men's lives are put at risk by not having sex.

That's just typical... Wankers live longer than other people. I thought it just felt that way! "

You're hanging in there rightly

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"

*ponders* Can you?

That's just typical... Wankers live longer than other people. I thought it just felt that way!

You're hanging in there rightly "

Well now, with my pleasant and non confrontational demeanour in guaranteed an early death.

We are together more than twenty years and we still have sex 4/5 times a week .. and every time looks better ...

Ideally I would like sex everyday, either oral or penetrative sex.

It’s not always possible with work sadly etc

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

Too much of anything isn't good, however a happy medium would be great, not enough isn't great either.

We all need our own space too, ideally have a partner with similar needs to you.

I'd love it most days, or I'd be happy with 4days a week, if I didn't get it in a while I do have day dreams about it and get a wee bit cranky

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Apparently, so I've read, a couples experiment, sex every day for a month, regardless of how either is feeling, does wonders.

Obviously some will want to kick me for saying this after February but, apparently, it brought the majority closer and improved their general sex life.

I'm fairly sure it would improve my staying power (almost zero, before you ask ) and increase the woman's abilities to get there quicker.

Just saying

» Add a new message to this topic