FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bareback

Bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all you fab people, what do you think when someone profile asks for people for barback sex only I came across one and so many single males and couples meeting them ,,, surely that's dangerous, not judging them I love barback with my wife ,but not with others,,are the mad

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *attooYouMan  over a year ago

just about northside

Mad

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its not me.. Im innocent

"Hi all you fab people, what do you think when someone profile asks for people for barback sex only I came across one and so many single males and couples meeting them ,,, surely that's dangerous, not judging them I love barback with my wife ,but not with others,,are the mad "
i cant judge them at least its on their profile so the person meeting knows.

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

I'd say that it's their preferences and their health concerns.

Many say they only meet with folks recently tested.

Personally, not touching with a barge pole.

My body, my rules, no glove no love, for penetrative but happy with oral.

Yes that's got risks too but those I can cope with

By *avana_oh_na_naWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Other People are always gonna make decisions we might not. At least these people are being out straight with their desires and from that,you can make an informed decision for yourself?

By *r MercMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Hi all you fab people, what do you think when someone profile asks for people for barback sex only I came across one and so many single males and couples meeting them ,,, surely that's dangerous, not judging them I love barback with my wife ,but not with others,,are the mad "

You're profile says single male so if your wife doesent know you are on this site it may be better you wrap up

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It's their profile and their choice and at least they are being upfront about what they want It's easy to avoid them if it's not want you want as well.

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple  over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

Ignore or pass em by,same as profile's playing away behind their partners back.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Its not me.. Im innocent"

In a mad way

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

I've never had anyone rate my bareback I mean it works like any other back although some are more flexible than mine

"I've never had anyone rate my bareback I mean it works like any other back although some are more flexible than mine "

and you claim you can make yourself into a table so Id say your bareback is pretty sturdy too

Totally up to them what they do. They're being upfront about what they want so if it's for us we just give them a miss. Pretty much the same as any preference people have that doesn't match ours

west

"I've never had anyone rate my bareback I mean it works like any other back although some are more flexible than mine

and you claim you can make yourself into a table so Id say your bareback is pretty sturdy too "

Care to test that theory I would show proof but it would be extremely hard to take photos like I said all I need is a table cloth and a Stool

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Yes well I suppose at least they up front if they saying it in their profile which is more than you are ..no mention of being married on yours ..lol

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple  over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

"Yes well I suppose at least they up front if they saying it in their profile which is more than you are ..no mention of being married on yours ..lol"
seeing as it's a couples profile it's a safe bet to say we are a couple

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

[Removed by poster at 05/06/21 08:24:10]

Ratoath

I've had bareback encounters over the past few years, mainly with females, one or twice with the males but it's rare, I did this for different reasons.

Got to the tack room a few times and there was no saddles or they were too small, I'd advise saddling up for the stations though or you'll get a nasty fall handy enough.

Ratoath

Stallioj not station

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

If that's what people want, and its between consenting adults, and no 3rd party is being hurt... then play on. Its your own body it's your own risk.

They are honest about it and have clearly listed it on their profile. People reading the profile can make their own decisions.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

My concern is more those who pretend to have safe sex only but go floppy when they see a condom.

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

"Yes well I suppose at least they up front if they saying it in their profile which is more than you are ..no mention of being married on yours ..lolseeing as it's a couples profile it's a safe bet to say we are a couple "

Why do you think he was talking about you two? OP is here as a single man but he is married. Nothing to do with your couple profile.

"I've had bareback encounters over the past few years, mainly with females, one or twice with the males but it's rare, I did this for different reasons.

Got to the tack room a few times and there was no saddles or they were too small, I'd advise saddling up for the stations though or you'll get a nasty fall handy enough."

defintely, and bring your own saddle if you have a particular needs.

god those stallions are dangerous especially if they smell a mare

west

"My concern is more those who pretend to have safe sex only but go floppy when they see a condom.

"

The term big floppy Donkey Dick applies here

west

"I've had bareback encounters over the past few years, mainly with females, one or twice with the males but it's rare, I did this for different reasons.

Got to the tack room a few times and there was no saddles or they were too small, I'd advise saddling up for the stations though or you'll get a nasty fall handy enough.

defintely, and bring your own saddle if you have a particular needs.

god those stallions are dangerous especially if they smell a mare"

Just like buckaroo

"My concern is more those who pretend to have safe sex only but go floppy when they see a condom.

"

You should help them put it on DH. I had it 'rolled' by the mouth.....very nice

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

We have chatted and or met people in the past who have made a point of stating safe sex only on their profiles only to have them practically beg for bareback on a meet.

By *uinn79Man  over a year ago

the west

It’s a big turn off for me stay clear IMO

on the hill NordWest of

You should help them put it on DH. I had it 'rolled' by the mouth.....very nice "

I always lend a helping hand as it's also in my own interest. However it's no good if someone suffers condomophobia respectively tries to get a sneaky bareback. Only option there is instant game over.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Most people on this site preach about safe sex bla bla bla but when it comes down to it they go bareback.. Hypocrites isn't the word and nearly every woman I've been with has begged to take the condom off.. Any wonder why disease is so prevelant?

I always lend a helping hand as it's also in my own interest. However it's no good if someone suffers condomophobia respectively tries to get a sneaky bareback. Only option there is instant game over. "

Actually that raises an interesting question.. If a woman consents to sex on the basis a condom is used but a sneaky bareback is committed, does that make it non consentual?

on the hill NordWest of

I always lend a helping hand as it's also in my own interest. However it's no good if someone suffers condomophobia respectively tries to get a sneaky bareback. Only option there is instant game over.

Actually that raises an interesting question.. If a woman consents to sex on the basis a condom is used but a sneaky bareback is committed, does that make it non consentual? "

To my understanding: yes it turns it non consentual.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Actually that raises an interesting question.. If a woman consents to sex on the basis a condom is used but a sneaky bareback is committed, does that make it non consentual?

To my understanding: yes it turns it non consentual. "

It absolutely does

I always lend a helping hand as it's also in my own interest. However it's no good if someone suffers condomophobia respectively tries to get a sneaky bareback. Only option there is instant game over. "

Well that is delving into a whole different league of inappropriateness

Hell

Actually that raises an interesting question.. If a woman consents to sex on the basis a condom is used but a sneaky bareback is committed, does that make it non consentual? "

Ethically yes. Legally no. Unfortunately I had this happen with a man from here. I went to the guards only to be told that there was nothing they could do because I consented and he didn't physically hurt me. I had to get so many tests done and I went through months of fear and trauma. I felt r*ped to be quite honest. It was a total violation of my body. The guard (a woman) actually told me that I should get into contact with the guy because he might be feeling really bad about it too!! Horrible experience and it should absolutely be illegal.

But let's be real. Even if it was illegal it wouldn't be taken seriously.

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

"If that's what people want, and its between consenting adults, and no 3rd party is being hurt... then play on. Its your own body it's your own risk."

By *ubeMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Each to there own, I'm not here to judge anyone, but I'm not sleeping with anyone with out a condom, it's just my thing, I'm an adult and can make my own decisions, the same as everyone else.

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

Bit sore on thighs.. Hard to beat the saddle x

East / North, Cork

Ethically yes. Legally no. Unfortunately I had this happen with a man from here. I went to the guards only to be told that there was nothing they could do because I consented and he didn't physically hurt me. I had to get so many tests done and I went through months of fear and trauma. I felt r*ped to be quite honest. It was a total violation of my body. The guard (a woman) actually told me that I should get into contact with the guy because he might be feeling really bad about it too!! Horrible experience and it should absolutely be illegal.

But let's be real. Even if it was illegal it wouldn't be taken seriously. "

Thats shocking. So sorry you went through that. I was nearly certain that would be something that would be prosecuted.

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

At least they are being honest, can you say the same about your honesty if you are married.

It absolutely is non consentual.

I think an appalling thing to do.

By *amiero29Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

" I had this happen with a man from here. I went to the guards only to be told that there was nothing they could do because I consented and he didn't physically hurt me. I had to get so many tests done and I went through months of fear and trauma. I felt r*ped to be quite honest. It was a total violation of my body. The guard (a woman) actually told me that I should get into contact with the guy because he might be feeling really bad about it too!! Horrible experience and it should absolutely be illegal.

"

My god.. that is shocking. Is the guy still on here? I couldn't imagine that. I'm so sorry you went through that.

on the hill NordWest of

My little bit of research came up that stealthing is an offence here in Ireland and could result in a prosecution. The definition of consent is in the legislation that came into force in March 2017, the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) Act 2017.

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

What terrible thing to have hapoened to you.

I'd always strongly encourage anyone to contact the DRC centre or their own solicitor when engaging with the guards in relation to reporting sexual assault.

By *allying555Man  over a year ago

Galway .Limerick

Hi DG, sorry to hear that.

By *orny-angelWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

"My little bit of research came up that stealthing is an offence here in Ireland and could result in a prosecution. The definition of consent is in the legislation that came into force in March 2017, the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) Act 2017."

I remember this from a question before, it is definitely a crime in Ireland. A quick google and you can see it on r**e help charities, legal sites etc.

BB is on the increase. I've had so many questions or demands for it. It has made me a little paranoid that guys will try stealthing as so many of those that ask or demand it have safe sex on their page. I always bring my own condoms & a variety so I've a size (girth & lenght) that should suit & there are no excuses in my mind.

Hell

But let's be real. Even if it was illegal it wouldn't be taken seriously.

My little bit of research came up that stealthing is an offence here in Ireland and could result in a prosecution. The definition of consent is in the legislation that came into force in March 2017, the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) Act 2017."

Yep. That's what I read too. But this happened in 2019 and I was told by the guards themselves that there was nothing that would be done because the sex was consensual. I could file a report and go that road but nothing would come of it. That was their own words. I consented so it didn't matter that I was stealthed.

I left that station feeling worse than when I entered and I never went back to them for any similar crime I experienced since. People wonder why women don't report sexual assaults, well that's why.

I know there was a few comments in response so I'll just reply here.

Firstly thank you. It was awful and I was shocked at how it was handled.

I did contact DRC and I was totally disappointed by them. I got through to a lovely woman who encouraged me to go to the guards,so I did. She gave me a number and told me to call because she thought I could go to the hospital that evening and have exams done and they would help me arrange it. Nobody answered for ages and then when someone did answer she was unbelievably rude, gave me a curt response, and hung up the phone. I finally got a test date scheduled for 2 weeks later and as instructed I called DRC because I was told they would get someone to come to the appointment with me. So I sorted that with them. Except when I got to my appointment nobody was there. I was completely alone.

The whole thing was a nightmare and the ball was dropped by so many people.

Hell

Also would like to add that in my opinion the ball was also dropped by fab.

After it happened I reported him to fab with all the details of what he did. And all they did was block me from viewing him. God knows how many other women he did the same thing to.

As far as I'm aware he isn't on fab anymore but it was nothing to do with me reporting him.

So please, be so fucking safe. I was in contact with him for 6 months before we ever met and I did everything right as far as meeting socially and publicly first.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Im shocked by how you were treated by everyone DG

That's not what's supposed to happen to victims when they report sexual assaults.

It's good of you to raise awareness of something that must have been very traumatic.

louth

What's so shocking about it.. People get carried away in the heat of the moment and take risks..

Somewhere in Co. Down

Getting carried away is one thing removing a condom to trick someone unknowningly into bareback sex is a scum bag move.

I had a guy try the same trick with me and luckily I noticed and told him to go fuck himself and I left .

By *1n_eaterMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"

Getting carried away is one thing removing a condom to trick someone unknowningly into bareback sex is a scum bag move.

I had a guy try the same trick with me and luckily I noticed and told him to go fuck himself and I left ."

Did he go and do that bareback

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

I had a guy try the same trick with me and luckily I noticed and told him to go fuck himself and I left .

Did he go and do that bareback "

Hopefully he did and continues to

Ratoath

Stealthing is 100% illegal.

There is legislation in place for it and it is a criminal offence today as well as an arrestable offence which can be prosecuted in court.

It's considered a sexual assault and r#pe as no consent was given or implied.

Hell

"Stealthing is 100% illegal.

There is legislation in place for it and it is a criminal offence today as well as an arrestable offence which can be prosecuted in court.

It's considered a sexual assault and r#pe as no consent was given or implied."

Look, that's really all well and good to say. But if you read what I said it was the guards own words telling me that nothing would come of it. I could have went through the courts but look what happens to women who report r*pe. They are dragged through the mud and the men more often than not get away with it.

I consented to sex. It doesn't matter that what he did was illegal. I would have been absolutely lambasted by our justice system if I tried to have him prosecuted. So it's really no good to just quote legislation or telling me that what happened was illegal. We all know that. But it is not prosecutable. And that's the issue.

Hell

"Im shocked by how you were treated by everyone DG

That's not what's supposed to happen to victims when they report sexual assaults.

It's good of you to raise awareness of something that must have been very traumatic.

"

Thank you. It definitely was a horrible lesson to learn. I always knew that S.A. survivers were not usually treated very well by justice systems so I don't really know what I was expecting by going to the guards.

louth

If you're mature enough to voluntarily have sex with someone then you are mature enough to deal with the consequences.. Sounds a bit like the boy who cried wolf.. If you thought your prospective sex mate was disease ridden you wouldn't have sex with him in the first place.. Condom or not..

louth

"

I had a guy try the same trick with me and luckily I noticed and told him to go fuck himself and I left ."

Works both ways.. Way too many women want it bareback as they don't like the feel of condoms.. I suppose they are scumbags too..

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"

Works both ways.. Way too many women want it bareback as they don't like the feel of condoms.. I suppose they are scumbags too.. "

You genuinely can't see the difference between the two scenarios?

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

Works both ways.. Way too many women want it bareback as they don't like the feel of condoms.. I suppose they are scumbags too.. "

If they took the condom off while they were having sex without his knowledge then yes they would be scumbags as well.That would be kind of difficult to do though without him noticing as it is on his dick.

If two people agree to bareback sex together then that's fine,one tricking the other into it after agreeing to use condoms is a scummy move and you can try and justify it all you want but it still won't make it acceptable in most people's eyes.

By *ueenbeetipp43Woman  over a year ago

tipperary

I would have gone over that guards head just for the way she delt with it. But you're right, nothing would have come out of it even if it went to court. The most justice you would get is complaining to admin and they probably remove his profile. It's a fcuked up system.

louth

"

Works both ways.. Way too many women want it bareback as they don't like the feel of condoms.. I suppose they are scumbags too..

You genuinely can't see the difference between the two scenarios? "

Most women don't even want you to wear a condom that's my experience.. If you put 1 on they are annoyed if you take it off its a sexual assault like you just can't do anything right..

louth

"

If they took the condom off while they were having sex without his knowledge then yes they would be scumbags as well.That would be kind of difficult to do though without him noticing as it is on his dick.

If two people agree to bareback sex together then that's fine,one tricking the other into it after agreeing to use condoms is a scummy move and you can try and justify it all you want but it still won't make it acceptable in most people's eyes. "

Not trying to justify anything.. Just trying to highlight the hypocrisy of it all.. I've had women reach down and pull the condom off mid fuck.. I didn't stop nor would she expect me too.. That was a scummy move wasn't it..

East / North, Cork

"

If two people agree to bareback sex together then that's fine,one tricking the other into it after agreeing to use condoms is a scummy move and you can try and justify it all you want but it still won't make it acceptable in most people's eyes.

Not trying to justify anything.. Just trying to highlight the hypocrisy of it all.. I've had women reach down and pull the condom off mid fuck.. I didn't stop nor would she expect me too.. That was a scummy move wasn't it.. "

Err.. yeah it is. If you didn't consent to bareback sex, and she ripped the condom off without your consent then that's sexual assault.

By *exy Saucy SocialsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Bareback in swinging world is a no full stop and those that do it or highlight it are a no go from me. No glove no love simple it's an adult field act like one and that's responsible.

louth

Only a few weeks ago somebody said on here they were at a swinging party and there wasn't a condom in sight..

louth

"

Not trying to justify anything.. Just trying to highlight the hypocrisy of it all.. I've had women reach down and pull the condom off mid fuck.. I didn't stop nor would she expect me too.. That was a scummy move wasn't it..

Err.. yeah it is. If you didn't consent to bareback sex, and she ripped the condom off without your consent then that's sexual assault."

It works both ways then..

East / North, Cork

"Bareback in swinging world is a no full stop and those that do it or highlight it are a no go from me. No glove no love simple it's an adult field act like one and that's responsible. "

I wouldn't go as far as that. If consenting adults are happy to take that (relatively small) risk then that's their choice.

East / North, Cork

"

Err.. yeah it is. If you didn't consent to bareback sex, and she ripped the condom off without your consent then that's sexual assault.

It works both ways then.. "

Absolutely! Sorry if this was the point you were making then you're right. For 1 person to unilaterally switch to bareback without some form of consent is sexual assault.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

Not trying to justify anything.. Just trying to highlight the hypocrisy of it all.. I've had women reach down and pull the condom off mid fuck.. I didn't stop nor would she expect me too.. That was a scummy move wasn't it.. "

Ye it was,exactly as I said it would be in my reply to you .I don't deny for one minute the hyprocrisy on here at times can be unreal. And I stand by my statement that the guy who tried to do it to me was a scumbag as well.

East / North, Cork

"

(Snip) Way too many women want it bareback as they don't like the feel of condoms.. I suppose they are scumbags too.. "

Asking for bareback sex even when your profile says otherwise doesn't make you a scumbag.

Stopping half way through protected sex and asking for bareback doesnt make you a scumbag.

Using sneak/intimidation/forceful tactics to get bareback sex after getting agreement to protected sex DOES make you a scumbag.

It's not a difficult concept really.

Same goes for other sex acts also. Anal/oral/whatever.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

(Snip) Way too many women want it bareback as they don't like the feel of condoms.. I suppose they are scumbags too..

Asking for bareback sex even when your profile says otherwise doesn't make you a scumbag.

Stopping half way through protected sex and asking for bareback doesnt make you a scumbag.

Using sneak/intimidation/forceful tactics to get bareback sex after getting agreement to protected sex DOES make you a scumbag.

It's not a difficult concept really.

Same goes for other sex acts also. Anal/oral/whatever.

"

louth

"

Ye it was,exactly as I said it would be in my reply to you .I don't deny for one minute the hyprocrisy on here at times can be unreal. And I stand by my statement that the guy who tried to do it to me was a scumbag as well. "

Another example of hypocrisy is wearing a condom for penetration but happily perform unprotected oral sex

Hell

"

Ye it was,exactly as I said it would be in my reply to you .I don't deny for one minute the hyprocrisy on here at times can be unreal. And I stand by my statement that the guy who tried to do it to me was a scumbag as well.

Another example of hypocrisy is wearing a condom for penetration but happily perform unprotected oral sex "

No. It isn't. The risk of transmission through oral sex is much lower than it is for vaginal and anal sex. People are more comfortable with the risk level. That's not a hypocrisy.

louth

"

Another example of hypocrisy is wearing a condom for penetration but happily perform unprotected oral sex

No. It isn't. The risk of transmission through oral sex is much lower than it is for vaginal and anal sex. People are more comfortable with the risk level. That's not a hypocrisy. "

risk is very high for men who perform oral sex on women..hpv cause throat cancer..many men have died from it

suckinga dick is relatively safe if its clean

Hell

"

No. It isn't. The risk of transmission through oral sex is much lower than it is for vaginal and anal sex. People are more comfortable with the risk level. That's not a hypocrisy.

risk is very high for men who perform oral sex on women..hpv cause throat cancer..many men have died from it

suckinga dick is relatively safe if its clean "

Do you think only women carry HPV or something? You seem to be contentious for the sake of contention so I'm just not interacting with you anymore. You've already said some crappy things on this thread so I'm not going to bother.

East / North, Cork

Sucking a "clean" dick is no safer or more dangerous than licking a "clean" clit.

(Also don't assume cleanliness has anything to do with hpv being present on either male or female. A nice clean dick can pass on all sorts of nasties)

louth

"

suckinga dick is relatively safe if its clean

Do you think only women carry HPV or something? You seem to be contentious for the sake of contention so I'm just not interacting with you anymore. You've already said some crappy things on this thread so I'm not going to bother. "

Nope didn't say that.. The risk of someone catching hpv from performing fellatio on a woman is quite high.. The same risk is way lower when sucking a dick.. That's a fact

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

There's really an alarming amount of r@pe apology on this thread

"There's really an alarming amount of r@pe apology on this thread "

What would you expect from a pig but a grunt?

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Hi all you fab people, what do you think when someone profile asks for people for barback sex only I came across one and so many single males and couples meeting them ,,, surely that's dangerous, not judging them I love barback with my wife ,but not with others,,are the mad

You're profile says single male so if your wife doesent know you are on this site it may be better you wrap up "

"There's really an alarming amount of r@pe apology on this thread

What would you expect from a pig but a grunt?"

Play with a pig and you ll get a grunt

Don't put your hand in the fire and expect it to be burnt

By *expitCouple  over a year ago

cork

Very very dangerous

» Add a new message to this topic