FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Outdoor Fun

Outdoor Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ake2891 OP   Man  over a year ago

cork

Any Outdoor fun back happening since the weather is nice and fine again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it must be hotting up. I'm in proximity to the Curragh and I'm always being offered to be rode silly in the back of people's vans truck wives car (once the kids seats taken out) One blank silhouette recently said meet now and attached was a picture of the Curragh. I've seen some guys have pictures up of the mattress in the back of the van and they say romance is dead! But I hope you enjoy your outdoor pursuits good to have a hobby that gets you out to nature!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I think it must be hotting up. I'm in proximity to the Curragh and I'm always being offered to be rode silly in the back of people's vans truck wives car (once the kids seats taken out) One blank silhouette recently said meet now and attached was a picture of the Curragh. I've seen some guys have pictures up of the mattress in the back of the van and they say romance is dead! But I hope you enjoy your outdoor pursuits good to have a hobby that gets you out to nature!"

Ah now, you're just playing hard to get!

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"I think it must be hotting up. I'm in proximity to the Curragh and I'm always being offered to be rode silly in the back of people's vans truck wives car (once the kids seats taken out) One blank silhouette recently said meet now and attached was a picture of the Curragh. I've seen some guys have pictures up of the mattress in the back of the van and they say romance is dead! But I hope you enjoy your outdoor pursuits good to have a hobby that gets you out to nature!"

Mattress in the back? That’s just plain fancy

"I think it must be hotting up. I'm in proximity to the Curragh and I'm always being offered to be rode silly in the back of people's vans truck wives car (once the kids seats taken out) One blank silhouette recently said meet now and attached was a picture of the Curragh. I've seen some guys have pictures up of the mattress in the back of the van and they say romance is dead! But I hope you enjoy your outdoor pursuits good to have a hobby that gets you out to nature!

Ah now, you're just playing hard to get! "

Sure who said I refused the offer it quite romantic to have sex with strangers off the Internet to the sound of sheep bleating or occasionally the army patrol peering in your window..adds a certain thrill

Haha many times when I used to work horses on the curragh there was a lot of cars and vans rocking, got an eye full many times. Driving past there tomorrow might pull in haha

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"I think it must be hotting up. I'm in proximity to the Curragh and I'm always being offered to be rode silly in the back of people's vans truck wives car (once the kids seats taken out) One blank silhouette recently said meet now and attached was a picture of the Curragh. I've seen some guys have pictures up of the mattress in the back of the van and they say romance is dead! But I hope you enjoy your outdoor pursuits good to have a hobby that gets you out to nature!

Sure who said I refused the offer it quite romantic to have sex with strangers off the Internet to the sound of sheep bleating or occasionally the army patrol peering in your window..adds a certain thrill "

Absolutely, and if you get thirsty during the romantic engagement, you can always drink that half bottle of lucozade that he has had rolling around in the back of his van since 2015.

By *uttingstagsMan  over a year ago

Navan

At least it wasn’t two bales of straw...

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

Sure who said I refused the offer it quite romantic to have sex with strangers off the Internet to the sound of sheep bleating or occasionally the army patrol peering in your window..adds a certain thrill

Absolutely, and if you get thirsty during the romantic engagement, you can always drink that half bottle of lucozade that he has had rolling around in the back of his van since 2015. "

This shows the standard of guys on fab these days if this shits going on

..ffs dispose of your litter responsibly lads

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

The swings did look fun today

cork

Bit harsh to block me RosyRedLips cause of my post on a forum, we chatted a few times. Seems a bit odd this upsets you

cork

If you think I'm gang banging in the back of a van your very quick to judge, ever have fun with a person on a beach for instance?

"Bit harsh to block me RosyRedLips cause of my post on a forum, we chatted a few times. Seems a bit odd this upsets you "

Didn't block you my profile is hidden no one can see it. Maybe check again I'd have no reason to block you we have chatted before!

"If you think I'm gang banging in the back of a van your very quick to judge, ever have fun with a person on a beach for instance?"

I'm not judging at all I love outdoor fun. I'm unfortunately not allowed into my friends car after a rather hilarious squirting incident!

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"Bit harsh to block me RosyRedLips cause of my post on a forum, we chatted a few times. Seems a bit odd this upsets you

Didn't block you my profile is hidden no one can see it. Maybe check again I'd have no reason to block you we have chatted before! "

It's True OP some like playing hide and seek

cork

Apologies Rosy, half asleep i was, sorry about that

"Apologies Rosy, half asleep i was, sorry about that "

No problem sweetheart now I for one would love to hear people's wild outdoor meets stories!

cork

Same

"Same "

My top tip is invest in a battery jump pack starter. Its a long way home in thigh high fuck me boots on a pitch black night if the car breaks down half way through getting ploughed in the back of the car!

"Same

My top tip is invest in a battery jump pack starter. Its a long way home in thigh high fuck me boots on a pitch black night if the car breaks down half way through getting ploughed in the back of the car! "

Great tip... happened me before being a mechanic though I was fortune enough to have a jump pack in the boot already

Usually just keep the engine running now to save the hassle...

And wire the fan through a switch into the cab

Oh nothing like a good outdoor romp

By *ordjeffMan  over a year ago

around and about ,as travel.

Out doors is great

Especially this time of year

I find it invigorating.

By *oingMan  over a year ago

co. antrim

Nothing like a midge bite on the arse

"Nothing like a midge bite on the arse"

You've never met a horsefly then?

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Nothing like a midge bite on the arse

You've never met a horsefly then?"

Fucking cleggs as we used to call them. They could do a right job on one's manhood if they got at ya!

Fucking cleggs as we used to call them. They could do a right job on one's manhood if they got at ya! "

Cuil, my dad used to call them, got some bites on my arm one year that itched like crazy for about 6 months. Nasty feckers

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Fucking cleggs as we used to call them. They could do a right job on one's manhood if they got at ya! "

Brings a whole new meaning to being hung like a horsefly

» Add a new message to this topic