FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > French open

French open

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *3nses OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

So who loves it? 10 days of nearly 12 hours straight of tennis to look forward to. This working from home really makes sporting occasions like this even more enjoyable.

Already one big shock with Thiem getting dumped out after being two sets up.

Some great perving to be had for both genders too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Thought this was the french fella looking for the anal sluts again

Dublin

"Thought this was the french fella looking for the anal sluts again "

That's more Wrench open.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The timing is perfect, i got my vacc today, perfect excuse to lie on the couch all day watching tennis

"Thought this was the french fella looking for the anal sluts again "

Dublin

We have reached the climax of the first week have just eased oursleves into second week.

There are two strong favourites to come out on top on the men's and women's side in Nadal and Swiatek. Will they blow it? Some potentially stiff competition ahead for both.

Nadal will be facing the young buck Sinner, will he be Novak's saint though and help deny Nadal his 14th title? Hard to see, but if he can take him to four it might help his chances the following round. The pick of matches today.

Swiatek had a 3 hour 4some yesterday But at her young age, she should still have the stamina for more. She's coming late on court this evening too, which will help.

All to play for.

Djokavic V Musetti earlier was the best match Ive seen in ages, 1st 2 sets being edge of the seat stuff with uncountable numbers of wow moments

Dublin

"Djokavic V Musetti earlier was the best match Ive seen in ages, 1st 2 sets being edge of the seat stuff with uncountable numbers of wow moments "

It was brilliant. Musetti is a quality entertainer. Some of shots in his last match were out of this world. He has great confidence. A real shame he struggled once he went two sets up.

Sinner was a real disappointment. Just didnt seem to be able to cope with the occasion.

Yet again, experience and age comes out on top.

"Djokavic V Musetti earlier was the best match Ive seen in ages, 1st 2 sets being edge of the seat stuff with uncountable numbers of wow moments

It was brilliant. Musetti is a quality entertainer. Some of shots in his last match were out of this world. He has great confidence. A real shame he struggled once he went two sets up.

Sinner was a real disappointment. Just didnt seem to be able to cope with the occasion.

Yet again, experience and age comes out on top. "

"Djokavic V Musetti earlier was the best match Ive seen in ages, 1st 2 sets being edge of the seat stuff with uncountable numbers of wow moments

"

The youngster lacked the stamina for 5 set intensity

Dublin

What a day. And then there were four.

I did not expect Swiatek to lose. That was the big shock of the day. The women's is wide open, Sakkari will be favourite though.

The two men's match's were excellent. Diego did well to take a set from Rafa but he just stepped up a blew him off the court.

Novak probably should have finished it in 3, he needs all his energy to again Novak. Can't see him winning. Great to see how pumped he was at the end though, love to see that kind of release of raw emotion.

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

The youngster lacked the stamina for 5 set intensity"

Ðokovic basically bullied this kid, and played with him like a cat does with a mouse it caught.

Although the Lumberjack has his moments, this match was the first time I actually felt embarrassed for him, what was the point of dragging this kid on for so long.

I mean, even this match tonight vs B. Just shows you that even when the opposition tries to use his own methods on him he has reached a point where he can take it and give back way more punishment then what he received.

Will be interesting with Nadal, but I am afraid Nole has started to go down the dark path, and God knows how this will end up for him.

Dublin

Well the second match today certainly didn't disappoint. It will take a long time for Sakkari to get over this lose. I've a feeling pavleychenko will take it though.

As for Friday's menu. Can't wait. The young guns on one side vs the older times in the other. Tsisipas should have enough to win, but these young guys guy be so inconsistent it can be difficult to call. Zverev needs his second serve to show up to have any chance though.

Not sure what's left to say about Novak and Nadal match at this stage. I'll.be glued to it anyway. So much to play for. I can't see Nadal having as easy as he did in October.

Dublin

"Not sure what's left to say about Novak and Nadal match at this stage. I'll.be glued to it anyway. So much to play for. I can't see Nadal having as easy as he did in October. "

The way I see it, there is either going to be blood, or Nole is gonna get pissy, pretend he doesn't care and loose miserably.

*popcorn and soda ready*

late to the game but its top quality now

Dublin

Proper bloodbatg

By *attooYouMan  over a year ago

just about northside

So disappointed. Its might be Rafa's age. Incredible tennis and no spring chicken.

Dublin

What a match. One for the ages. That third set was phenomenal. I did not expect that after Novak was 5-0 down in the first. It was a class above Zverev and Tsitsipas.

Dublin

nah, Rafa has been struggling with his health and general condition, which I guess is a price to pay from the early days when he really killed himself...

on the other hand, I dont know whats going on with Djoker but his physical condition seems to be superb, and he seems to be VERY pissed off, taking it out on his opponents with interest...

Lets see how the finals go...

Dublin

Yea, will be interesting to see how the final goes. Tsitsipas going to 5 in his semi final will help Novak. He really should have finished that in 3. Tsitsipas is a very emotional guy and you feel that will drain some of his energy too.

Huge match for Novak in his quest to be the leader in Grand Slams though.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Was cheering for Nadal yesterday.... soo frustrating the whole match....

I was getting goosebumps at some of those 3rd set points... superb champions, pity to see Rafa go off the boil a bit he was definitely frustrated but Novak was incredible.

Tsitsipas is my favourite player currently, delighted to see him in the final. Hopefully he will give a good account of himself.

Dublin

The women's match should be very interesting. Very difficult to call really. I just hope both give a good account of themselves. First time in a Grand Slam final, always fascinating to see how people deal with and perform under that type of pressure. Certainly more pressure on Pavleychenko, and historical she hasn't been good under pressure. But she did a good job in the semis.

Dublin

And now the big one. Could easily be done easily in 3 for Novak if Tsitsipas struggles to handle the situation and I wouldn't really trust him too either.

Dublin

Wellx he didn't really handle the situation in the end. Another amazing game though. Novak with his second career grand slam and now holds the first two slams of the year and will be strong favourite in the remaining two.

Hard to know what happened to Tsitsipas really. He was flying in the first two sets.

Next up, Wimbledon.

"Wellx he didn't really handle the situation in the end. Another amazing game though. Novak with his second career grand slam and now holds the first two slams of the year and will be strong favourite in the remaining two.

Hard to know what happened to Tsitsipas really. He was flying in the first two sets.

Next up, Wimbledon. "

Some back or hip trouble was mentioned but he could have run out of steam which Novak certainly didnt. Some epic points played though

Dublin

"Wellx he didn't really handle the situation in the end. Another amazing game though. Novak with his second career grand slam and now holds the first two slams of the year and will be strong favourite in the remaining two.

Next up, Wimbledon.

Some back or hip trouble was mentioned but he could have run out of steam which Novak certainly didnt. Some epic points played though "

Yea always very difficult to know the impact of something like that. His play really fell off a cliff in the 3rd and 4th set. Dropping that early service game in the 5th was huge, just couldn't claw it back despite playing a lot better. A really enjoyable game though.

» Add a new message to this topic