FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > New members

New members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Whats the story with all the fabbers that are only on here a few weeks but with veris going back years

Was there some sort of re set of some accounts...I'm talking well known forum users who are on here before me and now show as only here 3 weeks

How do they do that without changing their name

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah your right BogM.

I saw this a while back. Same you described. The verification 'date' that was created by the Fabs site backend was in the past history before the member had joined

#time-travel

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Oh I havnt seen that!!!

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Haven't seen any profiles like that mabey it's a glitch...

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Don't look at profiles generally so haven't seen any of that but there was a glitch last year that showed messages or winks received from people from 3 years ago long before my current profile even existed.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Haven’t seen this is it something to do with the fact you can show verifications again

"Haven't seen any profiles like that mabey it's a glitch..."
... No i think some people have invented time travel because I saw someone's age getting younger. However the downside of time travel is unfortunately your looks don't get younger... Shame really

Doire Theas

"Haven't seen any profiles like that mabey it's a glitch...... No i think some people have invented time travel because I saw someone's age getting younger. However the downside of time travel is unfortunately your looks don't get younger... Shame really "

Well that’s disappointing

"Haven't seen any profiles like that mabey it's a glitch...... No i think some people have invented time travel because I saw someone's age getting younger. However the downside of time travel is unfortunately your looks don't get younger... Shame really

Well that’s disappointing "

... Isn't it? Imagine the trouble we could get up to in a time machine!! Haha!!

"Haven’t seen this is it something to do with the fact you can show verifications again "

Oh didn't realise could display them agai

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"Haven’t seen this is it something to do with the fact you can show verifications again

Oh didn't realise could display them agai "

Literally just this morning.

Doire Theas

"Haven't seen any profiles like that mabey it's a glitch...... No i think some people have invented time travel because I saw someone's age getting younger. However the downside of time travel is unfortunately your looks don't get younger... Shame really

Well that’s disappointing ... Isn't it? Imagine the trouble we could get up to in a time machine!! Haha!! "

Are you thinking of all the food we could bring back or is that just me

Well that’s disappointing ... Isn't it? Imagine the trouble we could get up to in a time machine!! Haha!!

Are you thinking of all the food we could bring back or is that just me "

... Haha.... We could go back to any point in history but knowing us we would end up just going back for that roast beef and a slice of raspberry and white chocolate cake!!

By *1n_eaterMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Glitch in the matrix.

Doire Theas

Well that’s disappointing ... Isn't it? Imagine the trouble we could get up to in a time machine!! Haha!!

Are you thinking of all the food we could bring back or is that just me ... Haha.... We could go back to any point in history but knowing us we would end up just going back for that roast beef and a slice of raspberry and white chocolate cake!! "

Sounds purrrrfect

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Very weird. Never noticed this before but will keep an eye out. I'm guess its just a temporary glitch.

I've seen it , but tends to be more so on accounts that went hidden for a while.

But maybe it's just a fab glitch.

» Add a new message to this topic