FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hope you like cock pic

Hope you like cock pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have some pics for my profile.I see some ladies don't like cock picture but I'm sure most of them appreciate a big one and I'm rather well endowed so hopefully you ladies will appreciate what I have on show.Im just having problems getting picture up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Once it's just the pictures your having problems getting up your doing good

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Maybe the minions don't work on a Sunday

"Once it's just the pictures your having problems getting up your doing good "
I have no problem getting anything else up and if you want a private show I be happy to oblige.

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

"Once it's just the pictures your having problems getting up your doing good "

Ohhhh I lol'd!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Coat time lolly

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Oh dear is the problems with getting pictures up a metaphor

"Oh dear is the problems with getting pictures up a metaphor "
No I don't think we have met before why you think we have.

xxx

"Oh dear is the problems with getting pictures up a metaphor No I don't think we have met before why you think we have. "

Ask in private answer on the thread is on the other side silly

By *unsigntwoCouple  over a year ago

athlone

Have to say I like 1 or 2

but not 100s

and

hate the 1s with the remote control

Just saying

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"I have some pics for my profile.I see some ladies don't like cock picture but I'm sure most of them appreciate a big one and I'm rather well endowed so hopefully you ladies will appreciate what I have on show.Im just having problems getting picture up."

Congrats on your big penis. Some like dickpics and some don't. Sorry your having issues getting it up

"I have some pics for my profile.I see some ladies don't like cock picture but I'm sure most of them appreciate a big one and I'm rather well endowed so hopefully you ladies will appreciate what I have on show.Im just having problems getting picture up.

Congrats on your big penis. Some like dickpics and some don't. Sorry your having issues getting it up"

Thanks im not sure why it's not been expect has anyone else a problem getting there's up.

"I have some pics for my profile.I see some ladies don't like cock picture but I'm sure most of them appreciate a big one and I'm rather well endowed so hopefully you ladies will appreciate what I have on show.Im just having problems getting picture up.

Congrats on your big penis. Some like dickpics and some don't. Sorry your having issues getting it up Thanks im not sure why it's not been expect has anyone else a problem getting there's up. "

Mine was up this morning when I woke

xxx

Congrats on your big penis. Some like dickpics and some don't. Sorry your having issues getting it up Thanks im not sure why it's not been expect has anyone else a problem getting there's up.

Mine was up this morning when I woke "

Interesting .. tell us more

Congrats on your big penis. Some like dickpics and some don't. Sorry your having issues getting it up Thanks im not sure why it's not been expect has anyone else a problem getting there's up.

Mine was up this morning when I woke "

How that happen. I've been trying for hours and nothing working

Mine was up this morning when I woke How that happen. I've been trying for hours and nothing working "

Be patient it takes time to get it up once you've exhausted all other avenue's time and patience is needed

Mine was up this morning when I woke How that happen. I've been trying for hours and nothing working

Be patient it takes time to get it up once you've exhausted all other avenue's time and patience is needed "

Yes but it's getting annoying now twiddling away but nothing showing up.

Mine was up this morning when I woke How that happen. I've been trying for hours and nothing working

Be patient it takes time to get it up once you've exhausted all other avenue's time and patience is needed Yes but it's getting annoying now twiddling away but nothing showing up."

Don't twiddle it thrash the fuck out of it man jeez

Be patient it takes time to get it up once you've exhausted all other avenue's time and patience is needed Yes but it's getting annoying now twiddling away but nothing showing up.

Don't twiddle it thrash the fuck out of it man jeez "

Feck I will it's a new one and I don't want to brake it.

Be patient it takes time to get it up once you've exhausted all other avenue's time and patience is needed Yes but it's getting annoying now twiddling away but nothing showing up."

Ye must be doing it wrong lad just keep fiddling

Be patient it takes time to get it up once you've exhausted all other avenue's time and patience is needed Yes but it's getting annoying now twiddling away but nothing showing up.

Ye must be doing it wrong lad just keep fiddling "

No I'm doing it same way as always but not working this evening.

Ye must be doing it wrong lad just keep fiddling No I'm doing it same way as always but not working this evening. "

Well fingers crossed ye get it up eventually

Seemingly it can happen to lots of men, never happened to me unless I had too much whiskey, and by then I wasn't bothered

"Seemingly it can happen to lots of men, never happened to me unless I had too much whiskey, and by then I wasn't bothered"
I got one up no problem a few days ago but can't work it today.

» Add a new message to this topic