FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 2 years,24 months

2 years,24 months

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It seems crazy but thats how long its been since I saw my daughter. She was off in Asia galivanting as you do at that age. Then she landed back in uk , got covid. Got over it thank god. We are finally meeting up in a couple of weeks. Although we chat and face time each other most days, its just not the same. Any other fabbers in the same situation??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine are still at home. Two years is long time but I'm sure your reunion with her will be incredible.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's gonna be 2 years in August since I've seen my parents last (both in around their 80ies) and only the government knows if I'm allowed to travel this summer. There was a lot of worrying since the pandemic started but with both of them vaccinated, I'm bit more at ease.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

That's a long time op. I'm sure you're really looking forward to your reunion.

My family all live close so I'm lucky that way. Parents and grandparents on both sides are long gone.

Didn't see my younger siblings for a few months last year but that was about it.

"It's gonna be 2 years in August since I've seen my parents last (both in around their 80ies) and only the government knows if I'm allowed to travel this summer. There was a lot of worrying since the pandemic started but with both of them vaccinated, I'm bit more at ease. "

Hope you get to hug them very soon.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"It's gonna be 2 years in August since I've seen my parents last (both in around their 80ies) and only the government knows if I'm allowed to travel this summer. There was a lot of worrying since the pandemic started but with both of them vaccinated, I'm bit more at ease.

Hope you get to hug them very soon. "

Thanks, so do I.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I haven't seen some close family members in over a year and a half. Hopefully before the end of the summer I will this year. It's been a crappy time for a lot of people but keeping hopeful that it is beginning to change .

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Haven't seen my nephew and niece in 18mts there 5 and 3 and changed so much. There to be in Carlow next Saturday morning but im away just praying ill be back in time before they head back home

18 mths since I have hugged my mum back in Scotland... this isn't right and sooner restrictions on travel and this whole circus shit storm f**ks off the better

I haven't seen my daughter in 2 years. She is in new Zealand. Covid stopped me from visiting her and vice versa

My best friend can't wait to see her she's in Canada and is now a first time momma to a gorgeous 5 month old little girl. Hopefully September she'll be able to come home.. Xxx

By *ensualnFunCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Haven’t seen my French family including my mum in almost 18 months... it’s way too long! She’s vaccinated but because of quarantine in hotel still can’t come over

Haven’t seen our American family in over 2 years!

We took a risk and saw my in-laws at Christmas once in 18 months!

By *unsigntwoCouple  over a year ago

athlone

"18 mths since I have hugged my mum back in Scotland... this isn't right and sooner restrictions on travel and this whole circus shit storm f**ks off the better "

On that is hard .. well hope you get to go soon xx

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

I've a daughter living away. Its been so long since I seen her

» Add a new message to this topic