FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The anticipation

The anticipation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he rover returned OP   Woman  over a year ago

xxx

I've actual butterflies, I'm giddy with expectation. Counting down the hours till I get to spend quality with my favourite man....

My hairdresser.

Tomorrow I'm going to be stunning !! Anyone else getting back to their hairdresser??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

Couldn't get in to my hairdresser until mid June. But today I managed to get a wax and get my nails done yeeeoooooo

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Enjoy

I got to get a number 1 all over in about 5 mins but delighted its wasn't my daughter in the kitchen like it has been for ages

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Enjoy Rover!

Oh and thanks for the legging recommendations as some great new purchases arrived today

I couldn't deal with my hair anymore so took clippers to hand a few weeks ago. I think I've made my hairdresser redundant

xxx

"Enjoy Rover!

Oh and thanks for the legging recommendations as some great new purchases arrived today

I couldn't deal with my hair anymore so took clippers to hand a few weeks ago. I think I've made my hairdresser redundant "

What did you go for ?? Ohhh your a brave woman. I've held off, I just can't wait to be fixed !!

xxx

"Couldn't get in to my hairdresser until mid June. But today I managed to get a wax and get my nails done yeeeoooooo"

This is next on the list, waxing, threading, tinting, nails !! I'm getting it all !!

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

"Couldn't get in to my hairdresser until mid June. But today I managed to get a wax and get my nails done yeeeoooooo

This is next on the list, waxing, threading, tinting, nails !! I'm getting it all !!"

I definitely felt like a new woman this afternoon. Enjoy the hairdresser tomorrow

"Enjoy Rover!

I couldn't deal with my hair anymore so took clippers to hand a few weeks ago. I think I've made my hairdresser redundant

What did you go for ?? Ohhh your a brave woman. I've held off, I just can't wait to be fixed !! "

Two pairs from My Protein for starters which are excellent - lovely quality and fit

I hope you enjoy your makeover

Happy birthday red

xxx

"Enjoy Rover!

What did you go for ?? Ohhh your a brave woman. I've held off, I just can't wait to be fixed !!

Two pairs from My Protein for starters which are excellent - lovely quality and fit

I hope you enjoy your makeover "

Love MP, enjoy them

God I must be the only woman who hasn't bothered with hairdresser or beauticians, just can't be arsed

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"God I must be the only woman who hasn't bothered with hairdresser or beauticians, just can't be arsed "

Same here. Im going to get himself to cut my hair tomorrow and ill throw a colour in maybe monday. I can do my own nails and eyebrows so im good

xxx

Now that was an experience I missed and a feeling I'm totally enjoying. These are the little things

» Add a new message to this topic